Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: wtf  (Read 6825 times)

Offline Vilkas

• View Profile
wtf
« on: Friday, April 03, 2015, 02:51:32 AM »
Who deleted my post? wtf, what fanboy abusing his powers?

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
Re: wtf
« Reply #1 on: Friday, April 03, 2015, 04:02:30 AM »
Get a life. omg.
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Offline Vilkas

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Friday, April 03, 2015, 04:23:26 AM »
Well you clearly don't know anything about my life, so what right you have to say about my life? I am asking a damn question and my fanboy better tell me who keeps deleting my messages, not just shoutbox but even forum post which i made in spam section... so someone abusing obv

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #3 on: Friday, April 03, 2015, 07:48:02 AM »
he (Possessed) is a great, adult, impressive man who knows everything. he is the big admin in here and he has to tell (its he's job) this everybody.
otherwise we (kids) would get out of control, and this would hurt this page that much.
so I understand it. I have to go now to take a milk. its time for me.
thank you Possessed, you are doing a great job  ;)

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Friday, April 03, 2015, 08:31:53 AM »
Just to inform you, it wasn't me that erased the Shouts and the post :), actually I deleted the last Shout he made saying nonsense about "admin", the topic he made had a reply, who ever erased it will talk with him.

I'm the last person in here that someone should deal with  :makemyday: , usually if I get out of patience, I just get rid of it my way and I do not listen to anyone. I'm a power hungry admin, watch out, it is not irony.
« Last Edit: Friday, April 03, 2015, 08:38:56 AM by Possessed »
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

Offline bollie

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Friday, April 03, 2015, 08:57:46 AM »
Who wants a tissue?

Offline Bart!

« Reply #6 on: Friday, April 03, 2015, 11:41:32 AM »
I did not do it.

But wow, calling others fanboy now? You really think you are something, aren't you?
Since this is drama anyways, for me, you are still the lucky one getting an undeserved unban after cheating. So you should be the last one complaining about a minor thing like a post which got deleted.

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: Friday, April 03, 2015, 13:12:23 PM »
lmao

Offline Koden

• Cogito Ergo Khodohn
  • Global Moderator
  • Epic Poster
  • Hmmm rainbows.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: Friday, April 03, 2015, 13:59:50 PM »
1. i wonder what did you wrote (i mean i'm actually curios)
2. one single forum account should be enough.

and 3. imho you're lucky if you get an answer, i would be bored to death if i were to listen each of your complaints (including the past ones).
« Last Edit: Friday, April 03, 2015, 14:04:45 PM by Koden »

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #9 on: Friday, April 03, 2015, 14:01:23 PM »
Didn't even check the deleted posts' area, but was the post on this account or one of his other ones?
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline Vilkas

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Friday, April 03, 2015, 14:02:31 PM »
I did not do it.

But wow, calling others fanboy now? You really think you are something, aren't you?
Since this is drama anyways, for me, you are still the lucky one getting an undeserved unban after cheating. So you should be the last one complaining about a minor thing like a post which got deleted.

Yes fanboy admin, do you know why? Because there were other messages where he could of deleted but he picked on me because I called him a fanboy and helped in fact to calm things on forum, it's not nice I would say to do that. Oh wait, I am very very sorry I used a bad word ''fanboy''. The fact how many times we all used it, now it's time to filter it in the bad word list? All the time u bringing blah blah, old stories, yes understand that but this has nothing to do with it, it's obviously someone who hates me -.-. Somehow he is so active that he has not appeared here lol. I am serious, maybe you should add guys 27/7 live support... Why would admin abuser delete + forum threads when i post them in the right section, someone having a butt kicked tonight, just lets find who did it.

Offline Vilkas

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Friday, April 03, 2015, 14:04:05 PM »
1. i wonder what did you wrote (i mean i'm actually curios)
2. one single forum account should be enough.

I don't understand the number 2, maybe u explain a little more?

Offline Koden

• Cogito Ergo Khodohn
  • Global Moderator
  • Epic Poster
  • Hmmm rainbows.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Friday, April 03, 2015, 14:06:31 PM »
Didn't even check the deleted posts' area, but was the post on this account or one of his other ones?
I don't understand the number 2, maybe u explain a little more?

Should be rather self-explanatory.

Offline ArmyAntiCheat

« Reply #13 on: Friday, April 03, 2015, 14:10:12 PM »
Should be rather self-explanatory.

Because it's simple. I posted a message on sb with my mian account, my message got deleted and got banned form sb 24h, then logged in as vilkas, posted the same message, deleted and 24h ban, lol, then wen ton forum and said the same message as I said in sb asking who deletes messages, deleted so.... someone knows ''how to do their job'' , why si this spam, drama section? we can't even post dramas or what?

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: Friday, April 03, 2015, 14:14:29 PM »
Because we are fanboys.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager