Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: why ban me  (Read 18312 times)

Offline Carmy

• Gurls
    • View Profile
  • AA: C@rmy
why ban me
« on: Saturday, October 01, 2016, 19:27:39 PM »
Ohh I know why you ban me from shoutbox Cause what people say is true.Your little gang of twoface..We need to take a vote for admins in here,

Offline Carmy

• Gurls
    • View Profile
Re: why ban me
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, October 01, 2016, 23:36:04 PM »
Loser ban me again !! Big man on the internet..Would love to meet you face to face ...loser

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #2 on: Sunday, October 02, 2016, 00:39:04 AM »
Loser ban me again !! Big man on the internet..Would love to meet you face to face ...loser
I'll bite. Why would you like to meet someone you've called a loser twice?
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline Bart!

« Reply #3 on: Sunday, October 02, 2016, 04:52:48 AM »
As a note, I do not ban anyone from the shoutbox, heck, I don't even respond a lot anymore because it looks like a kindergartnen here, and I'm not interested in running kindergartnens.

That said, I do not know the reason for the ban, maybe it even was in mistake, but your first response by this post does not make it any better, don't you think? You could've asked if it was a mistake or anything, but you go full force in here.

That's my 2 cents from just seeing this topic, it's not involved with whatever I do here as admin (which is only checking logs for cheats at this moment).

So yeah, instantly some kind of threatening, I don't mind to meet face to face by the way, but I do not see why to do that.

Offline Koden

• Cogito Ergo Khodohn
  • Global Moderator
  • Epic Poster
  • Hmmm rainbows.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Sunday, October 02, 2016, 05:38:44 AM »
Ohh I know why you ban me from shoutbox Cause what people say is true.Your little gang of twoface..We need to take a vote for admins in here,
I haven't set up any ban yesterday, I think, but lets make it very, VERY clear: Pit is not a welcomed person here, because of what he did throughout all of the time he has been around here, and also because when he was around here posting hateful stuff several people rightfully complained. It also come as a consequence that talking about Pit to eventually add even more drama around him is not something we want to see.

Anyway, as a matter of fact, I'm tired of having to read accusations from all of the sides, and the "hackusations" which incredibly still do get thrown from time to time.
« Last Edit: Sunday, October 02, 2016, 05:42:20 AM by Koden »

Offline voras

• View Profile
  • AA: voras
« Reply #5 on: Sunday, October 02, 2016, 08:37:55 AM »
Hey Koden let me say something too.. it is not me . Carme or some othrrs who make drama about him... the drama are making you, Ron and Mia... so about what we are speaking?? You can make drama.... and the others cant have his opinion about all that shit??? Who speak Pit is good guy they got banned lol... who speak he is noob and etc are able to do that?? So about what we are speaking??? We all need to take your opinion and think like you??? Nothing of democraty is here... Maybe in brazil no exist democraty but in our countrys all can have his opinion no??like I say how more time pass more ppl shows how much kids they are.....

Offline voras

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Sunday, October 02, 2016, 08:49:39 AM »
""It also come as a consequence that talking about Pit to eventually add even more drama around him is not something we want to see. ""
Exactly we dont want too see but please be = to all... like a realy admin... if you want drama out pls delete all post.. who speak about him... begin delete your friends post tooo... bcz they are making drama like a kids all days Pit do this Pit do that... Who cares now who do that.. did some 1 can do something if pit or other dossing server? I see not.. So why all days make drama about this in the forum...

Offline Carmy

• Gurls
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: Sunday, October 02, 2016, 10:57:29 AM »
Ok !!So I got ban for saying Pit lmao..And who are you admins to tell us who to like or not like..Your personal feeling need to stay out of this..i'M allowed to be friends with who ever I like and saying negative things is right and saying something positive is wrong about Pit..Lol who is making the rules her Mia...this place is the biggest joker ever..in joy I will not be back in this forums!! or post on shoutbox..Mia you got your little lovers covering your ass, Bet what PIT saying is true.. Cry my a river.............Pit for admin  ban me again who the fuck cares.Game is dead has shit..

Mia Cop

« Reply #8 on: Sunday, October 02, 2016, 11:34:48 AM »
Ok !!So I got ban for saying Pit lmao..And who are you admins to tell us who to like or not like..Your personal feeling need to stay out of this..i'M allowed to be friends with who ever I like and saying negative things is right and saying something positive is wrong about Pit..Lol who is making the rules her Mia...this place is the biggest joker ever..in joy I will not be back in this forums!! or post on shoutbox..Mia you got your little lovers covering your ass, Bet what PIT saying is true.. Cry my a river.............Pit for admin  ban me again who the fuck cares.Game is dead has shit..

Carmy..

Do you really think I have anything with any assist admin here or moderator that I can make them doing what I want and what is my desire?! Sure I clap with fingers and they all are jumping to make my whish come true! Funny really! Wake up Carmy!

If you really think like it then you have no respect for those people here at all.
They are all intelligent people and they can use their brains by them self, they can see what's going on and they are not even want to get involved in any problem I have with Pit, I even don't try to make them involved.
Everything they are doing is they are banning people with bad quotes on SB. If you are feeling attacked by it it's not my fault and not my business and I got sick of it already you all are thinking it is me doing problems!

I have all the evidence and I can prove any state I am saying about Pit here about he started this shit, wasn't me for sure!

If you want to believe what Merlin and Pit saying, go ahead I don't even care what you all are saying.

Pit is banned because of me - what a nonsense! Merlin please grow the fuck up!

Everything bad what is happening here I am the quilty one?!
If that is true, I am looking for the facts and please players do tell me.
I am the one making this attacks? I am the one quilty about Pit being weird and psychotic person?! He was a problem long time ago I wasn't even playing this game.

Assist admins are making their decision by their choice. I am not writing and I am not crying to anyone here, but if you touch my people Pit ever again in my real life I will start to play your game, try me if you think I am bluffing! Your secrets gonna fall out and believe me you will be the one crying behind that keyboard.

Never asked any favores about Pit, but he do likes to think that so he can say I am guilty about it. In time when Pit told me he will take me down i didn't have any message from any assist admin here because I can take lots of shits from some players here.

I am calling every assist admin here to even try to prove if I ever asked anyone here to make me favor about Pit and anything else related to make Pit being banned, except I politely asked Spanky to delete shouts from Batfink^ before few days ago and I asked Teddy how can I change mine forum name and about donations.

Would be great you all stop accusing assist admins going on my hand because it ain't true, respect them. You all think that you have rights to say to them things isn't true. If you don't respect them and you don't believe in them why are you all even here?! I wouldn't waste my time somewhere where I think people are doing bad, because everything they are doing is helping us so we can play!

And for the last, Pit I know you are here, watching every step over here, I am not afraid of you. You can write to everyone here lies about me as much as you want, but let's see how gonna end up when I start to talk the truth about you!

Cheers!

Offline ronski

« Reply #9 on: Sunday, October 02, 2016, 11:45:04 AM »
Hey Koden let me say something too.. it is not me . Carme or some othrrs who make drama about him... the drama are making you, Ron and Mia... so about what we are speaking?? You can make drama.... and the others cant have his opinion about all that shit??? Who speak Pit is good guy they got banned lol... who speak he is noob and etc are able to do that?? So about what we are speaking??? We all need to take your opinion and think like you??? Nothing of democraty is here... Maybe in brazil no exist democraty but in our countrys all can have his opinion no??like I say how more time pass more ppl shows how much kids they are.....
I'm representing my own opinions here as well, there's nothing wrong in having an opinion or bringing opinions out and I doubt this thread has anything to do with having opinions, bet it's all about how you are bringing your opinion out.

Because you like Pit you see the situation from your perspective and because you think he is a nice guy, the attacker must be someone else. Fair enough, that's your opinion - for me the reason why I keep bringing out shit that connects Pit to all this is because there are more players playing the game than you Voras, you can simply ignore all what I write unless you can show evidence against what I've said. Other players around are wondering wtf is going on and there are players who are trying to set up innocent people being behind the attacks with 0 evidence - which is so fucked up. The drama kicks in there where false information is being shared as a fact ( = accusations with 0 evidence ) and sorry I can't help myself, I wont let it happen.

All in all, no one can say for sure who the attacker would be, but the strongest evidence is against him, and there's no way you could deny it. "He's a nice guy" is no objection. You can try to save his reputation but nothing clears what he has done or what he has said. He made himself look this guilty, not anyone else.

Offline Koden

• Cogito Ergo Khodohn
  • Global Moderator
  • Epic Poster
  • Hmmm rainbows.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Sunday, October 02, 2016, 12:09:01 PM »
Pit is the only person with a complete knowledge of how the system works who has been at the head of the project for a certain amount of time, and who also used that knowledge to bypass his own bans in the early days. The recent attacks to the authentication system are performed by someone who has (or was given) info of how the system works.

And btw, it is obviously worth mentioning the DDoS attacks started after measures we took in order to keep him banned, because he started insulting and harassing people both on the forum, the shoutbox and in-game. This anyway is just the tip of a really long story of abuse and bad behavior he started on HIS own. If you want all the links I can find them out for you (but you could search the forum on your own aswell, except you couldn't see a good part of what he wrote, because that ended up in the trash, due to being pure insults).
« Last Edit: Sunday, October 02, 2016, 12:18:01 PM by Koden »

Offline voras

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Sunday, October 02, 2016, 12:15:11 PM »
Koden did you read what i writte? You say we dont need speak more about pit in Sb but for 1 part of ppl you get speak others no?

Offline Koden

• Cogito Ergo Khodohn
  • Global Moderator
  • Epic Poster
  • Hmmm rainbows.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Sunday, October 02, 2016, 12:23:28 PM »
Koden did you read what i writte? You say we dont need speak more about pit in Sb but for 1 part of ppl you get speak others no?
I generally dont like having people talking about Pit. But perhaps, you should try to realize what is objectively and rationally right and what is proven by facts as wrong. Is Pit a nice person? No. Has he done/payed for the DDoS attacks? Likely, or rather, if he hasn't done/payed them, he has given info about the way the system work.

Ps. And read the whole post above.

Offline voras

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: Sunday, October 02, 2016, 12:26:35 PM »
Now dont metter guys.. you alwaya are rights so nothing more say for my part!

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #14 on: Sunday, October 02, 2016, 14:18:44 PM »
I move this topic to Drama and Spam as that's where it belongs.

I didn't read most of it (I only read the first couple of posts).

I'd just like to respond to "make a vote for admins".
I've not seen anyone want to become admin here for years.
Giving admin to anyone who would like an admin position would definitely kill the game.

You need to consider that this stuff takes time from your day. For me, almost every day. Not many people are willing to make that sacrifice for a small project like this one for no actual benefits just to be accused of who knows what by the community. It really isn't a desirable position, believe me.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager