Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: sua aten??o !  (Read 2579 times)

BalaMarreco

sua aten??o !
« on: Sunday, September 14, 2014, 17:23:51 PM »
Good afternoon!

You know what I still don't understand ... If you are banning the use of the x-button pq not banish who uses mouse from RAZER that COMES with THIS MACRO! It would be interesting because ban everyone that I'm the x-button is easy, what argument you would use to banish them using an expensive mouse that comes with this feature ... for us Brazilians we're tired of playing against people who use artifice and nobody does nothing ... and most Brazilians don't have money to buy those mice that have high technology ... If you are currently banning by use of the mouse most macro that has mouse it comes with this will it be banned ... I don't think so, because it would be unfair to ban you can buy nice things and afford it ... and they're not breaking anything sinplismente use who purchased that is mouse RAZER da with macro! that's already manufactures ... Oh who cannot keep doing role of asshole in the game right. my opinion would be or create a way to get the RAZER mice also or release our bills at least that and let's have fun ... gentlemen Admins the clam..Ba ^ La.. has an existence of 10 years ahead in Brazil in that game and I am admin of this clan ... hopefully review the decision because it is very unfair for the Brazilians as it has many foreigners who may have mouse with MACRO and stayed in disadvantages ... as I told you a mouse this with macro is very expensive in real costs around $ 1,200 on average .00 vcs think most Brazilians have how to spend it in a single play--where pay that to build a whole computer. think about it please. If it is no longer to use the mouse we get more dai arrest our bills is exaggeration ... speaking for myself that in 10 years of history in AA I am not taking any chance.

Offline ELiZ

Re: sua aten??o !
« Reply #1 on: Sunday, September 14, 2014, 17:43:58 PM »
it does not matter if you use a program to "enhance" your gameplay or buy a mouse with these features built in. Both cases will trigger a Macro detection.

You should be glad, all will now play on a even footage, at least when it comes to fire rate and recoil.

Offline Bart!

Re: sua aten??o !
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, September 16, 2014, 01:37:26 AM »
If you buy a mouse with an aimbot included, I would ban as well.

The costs of the mouse does not matter, WE did not choose that you had to buy them, it was your own simple choice and the only reason you bought them was because of this "feature"?

You should look into the mirror, and think about it.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager