Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: stop  (Read 4073 times)

Offline voras

• View Profile
  • AA: voras
stop
« on: Sunday, July 26, 2015, 06:52:18 AM »
Stop deleting my post and ban me in aa shoutbox. Yesterday I dont say nothing bad and I dont insult eny1.. If admin call 12 other team players fukers noobs and etc why I cant that make on public... who ban me from shoutbox is 1 kid more like the spawn...

Offline voras

• View Profile
Re: stop
« Reply #1 on: Sunday, July 26, 2015, 06:56:48 AM »
And I am not a first who make a post about that guy .. I play yesterday 2 hours pipeline with him and 2 hours dont say nothing  when he with admin say comand call all our team guys fukers, fuking campers and etc. When I got mad with countinios insults ( i want add what that insults dont go for me) i writte him stop acting like kid and insult how the fuk admin can have this acctitude. He begin bla bla bla and  he warning me if I call him kid he kick me lolq

Offline ronski

« Reply #2 on: Sunday, July 26, 2015, 08:20:36 AM »
And I am not a first who make a post about that guy .. I play yesterday 2 hours pipeline with him and 2 hours dont say nothing  when he with admin say comand call all our team guys fukers, fuking campers and etc. When I got mad with countinios insults ( i want add what that insults dont go for me) i writte him stop acting like kid and insult how the fuk admin can have this acctitude. He begin bla bla bla and  he warning me if I call him kid he kick me lolq

Which server / who are you talking about? Maybe he was just drunk :)

Offline voras

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Sunday, July 26, 2015, 08:42:52 AM »
Waa spawn lol

Offline voras

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Sunday, July 26, 2015, 08:49:43 AM »
who delet my message from shot box know about what I am speaking :style:

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #5 on: Sunday, July 26, 2015, 09:50:26 AM »
We aim to keep the shoutbox as friendly as possible. Personal arguments should be kept personal either via PM or TS (or whichever media).
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #6 on: Sunday, July 26, 2015, 10:52:59 AM »
Personal arguments should be kept personal either via PM or TS (or whichever media).

i have been just warned about a pm i did witch wasnt nice nor friedly, but done as a reaction to someone who did that in a hard core way to me. so not everything is allowed - also not via pm. just to inform you all. today rule like this, tomorrow like others.

Offline voras

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: Sunday, July 26, 2015, 11:17:32 AM »
I think it is ok.via make friendly but dont put.me a ban for writte true. I dont do.nothing for be baned 24 hours from shoutbox. And i make public coment bcz i hope he will understand call others fukers with admin say comands not make this game nice. This game playing players not only who is 17 years old playing with more age and for me see my team calling fukers and etc not looks very nice

Offline voras

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: Sunday, July 26, 2015, 11:27:09 AM »
you trying to make shoutbox nice and friendly but what happen in the game is maybe more important? This kids actitude kill the game.. I was waching that a lot of time ... it is not a first time when I see that guy Kid acctitude, and I think a lot of guys think same ... Noker and some others was yesterday on him server and see that.. and I am not a first who writte about him in shoutbox. So  I think it is not something wrorg with us, but is something wrong with him

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #9 on: Sunday, July 26, 2015, 12:49:06 PM »
i have been just warned about a pm i did witch wasnt nice nor friedly, but done as a reaction to someone who did that in a hard core way to me. so not everything is allowed - also not via pm. just to inform you all. today rule like this, tomorrow like others.
We don't monitor PMs on this site. Hell, the forums don't even have a feature for that (of course, digging in the database would allow it, but not really worth it).

The only time we see PMs is whne someone reports abuse on them. That's why we saw what he wrote to you. And that's why we saw your answer (which was worse than what he told you btw).
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #10 on: Sunday, July 26, 2015, 13:48:09 PM »
Pretty sure I deleted them and banned you. It's funny that you're demanding that I do something with code that I created and own. Last I checked, you're not a shareholder.

The problem here is all you buddy. Don't air out your dirty laundry in the public shoutbox, it looks bad. If you've got a problem with another user, grab some proof and make an intelligible forum post. Until then, I'll happily keep deleting inappropriate and hateful shoutbox posts and ban the users that participate in their discussion.
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline Alex

« Reply #11 on: Sunday, July 26, 2015, 14:50:20 PM »
There's a big difference between an argument over PMs, and personal death threats. That has always been a rule.

you trying to make shoutbox nice and friendly but what happen in the game is maybe more important? This kids actitude kill the game.. I was waching that a lot of time ... it is not a first time when I see that guy Kid acctitude, and I think a lot of guys think same ... Noker and some others was yesterday on him server and see that.. and I am not a first who writte about him in shoutbox. So  I think it is not something wrorg with us, but is something wrong with him
It is definitely more important. However, we simply cannot monitor every server all the time. It's easy for us to monitor the shoutbox, thus it gets moderated more frequently. You can warn players and admins about server and other players, just don't insult or start petty arguments with them in the shoutbox. That's not what it's for.

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Sunday, July 26, 2015, 15:22:58 PM »
Waa spawn lol

nothing new, just stay away from that server, your always welcome on ours

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager