Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: SO you dont believe in God.  (Read 55545 times)

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
  • AA: Vegeta
Re: SO you dont believe in God.
« Reply #165 on: Thursday, April 23, 2015, 04:00:45 AM »
I really don't care about having or creating a reputation here. I don't expect to be honored or respected, I'm just another average joe on here.
Never said you did Just gave a compliment. But all i do here is make a fool of people. Yes if they ast like clowns they will be told there acting like clowns. How simples that?

If we're wrong about the climate and environment, what's the bad news to come out of that? Nothing. It's unexpected good news. But what if we're right and people continue to do nothing? Life would be very shitty for those able to continue living on this destroyed planet. Just because you haven't seen extreme events linked to climate change or just because you can't see pollution where you live doesn't mean it's non-existent across the globe. The problem with our understanding of the environment is that it's such a vastly complex system with more variables than we can think of. We know pollution exists on many levels, we know what it can do but we don't know what the tipping point is or what the long-term effects will be. But, why not be cautious, why not try to preserve what we do have?

You cant buy a new ozone you cant change global warming if it was true. Its a lie to get all the dumb asses to pay extra taxes. Dont know why none of you can see that. And if you and anyone one else is going to talk nonsense what else can I call that? Its nothing less than stupidity to say we can change any of the things that you are claiming here.
There is No global warming. As for climate change its variations and there are many to take in to concideration. We have no been recording it long enough to make any judgement on it. The MET Office has already admitted allit lies and agende were exposed by the russians. All there email mails were exposed and. So they eventully admitted there is NO GLOBAL WARMING. And as teddy said its 1 degree. Thats not quite true its even less. So anyone who told you there is global warming is either mistaken or an out right liar. Is very possible you came up against both. The liars being the scientist who said its true and the goverments who atre mostly globally connected and on the same agenda. But I am quite sure none of you have any idea what I mean by that. Simply because you all beleieve the lies you have already.
But you continue to pay all they new taxaes that you have already encountered. Do you know how many new taxes you have paid in the last ten years and what they all point towards??????? Do your own research because you dont believe me :) But please do try an danswer the question. You all have a cute way of ignoring all the questions I asked

You never said you DID care. The first thing you do is try to insult people or tell everyone they're wrong or being childish rather than respond to pertinent points brought up by other people... you know... discussion.
[/quote]
Then you dont have the right to say I did say it. But you said it anyway.
Words are great possed but the tune is crap. A condeming fear strikes down
Things they cannot understand. An excuse to cover up weaknesses that lie within Lies
Laying your guilt and pain. On people that had no part in the molding of a life
That creates its destruction. Lies. Right before your very eyes
A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny. Your part in the demise of a life
Lack of comprehension. Thriving on your cliche. Compelled by self-resentment
Reaching into the minds of those that created. The depression in which they
In which they drowned their flesh and blood. Lies. So easy to blame the
Everlasting fear on a pathetic attempt. To justify the ending of life. Lies
Right before your very eyes. A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny
Your part in the demise of a life

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: Thursday, April 23, 2015, 04:02:34 AM »
Teddy wither you like it or not you will adere to who ever is paying for what ever they are paying for.
I look for two seconds at your FP7 and gyess what it said about tying in with there policies. Lol

The Framework Programmes for Research have two main strategic objectives:

to strengthen the scientific and technological base of European industry;
    to encourage its international competitiveness, while promoting research that supports EU policies.

Did you ever look up there policies or do you just take the money?????????????????
« Last Edit: Thursday, April 23, 2015, 04:16:59 AM by -Vegeta- »
Things they cannot understand. An excuse to cover up weaknesses that lie within Lies
A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny. Your part in the demise of a life
Right before your very eyes. A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: Thursday, April 23, 2015, 04:15:55 AM »
If you can't see global warming you are a bit out of hand then don't you think. If you look to Antarctica and Greenland, the ice there keeps on melting because the temperature keeps dropping
I am quite sure you made a mistake here? Temp goes down ice appears

and more and more heat continues to approach there which result in ice being melted. I have actually been near Greenland in the college trip where I had to travel from uk to 1 week trip and I've been there and i've seen pictures and statistic 2007 to 2014 and believe it or not, the situation is not getting better but getting worse.
See heres the problem the goverments have puched there agenda on all of there offices schools counsils etc.
And because the wheeels of goverments are slow. When they preach a lie . Its also takes time to say its a lie. But they have done that now.  7 years reasearch is nothing in relitive terms trying to measure the earth climate, When you believe that the earths 65 millinon years old.

Because we heat atmosphere (air) with radiation factories and so on causing this because  we waste those products to the atmosphere, so you get my point that for this kind of thing it's our fault for ice melting not the sun solar system.
Complete nonsense man any one involved in this knows that the sun has a huge impact on earth temps

Basically you just don't want to see the truth and you will keep ignoring to what I've said, actually I been there and seen the changes with pictures, various tests that they do. Water is rising and in hundred years it could flood the whole continentals. Like spanky said it will happen at one point, we don't know when, maybe we wont see it but generations will if we keep wasting radiation into the air.

Eh lets keep in mind we thought the atoms was the samllest thing on the planet. Eh we were wrong.
We thought the earth was flat ehh wrong. Dont listen to your teachers if you looked at the video you will know why . Dont suppose any of you looked at it . Cause yall know better right. surrounded with hill billys here

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #168 on: Thursday, April 23, 2015, 05:32:15 AM »
Teddy wither you like it or not you will adere to who ever is paying for what ever they are paying for.
I look for two seconds at your FP7 and gyess what it said about tying in with there policies. Lol

The Framework Programmes for Research have two main strategic objectives:

to strengthen the scientific and technological base of European industry;
    to encourage its international competitiveness, while promoting research that supports EU policies.

Did you ever look up there policies or do you just take the money?????????????????

I don't get what you're saying. Lying would not benefit either of those objectives.

Both of the objectives are perefectly valid and understandable.

And you're right, I didn't look at the video. I really don't have 1.5 h to waste at the moment. And even if I did, why should I believe this one piece over another? Next thing you're going to link is Ancient Aliens? How they built the pyramids and landed there with their spacecraft?

And do you have any idea when people thought the Earth was flat? In most of the world it was way before Christ.

An atom (comes from a Greek word for unit or unbreakable or something if I'm not mistaken) is a very small object. The size of it is in the range of 10^-10. It really depends on what you call this "thing" whether you should call an atom the smallest thing. Atoms are what make molecules, molecules make bigger objects, so they are the building blocks of everything.
But you're right, an atom consists of a nucleus and electron(s), yet an atomic nucleus consists of protons and neutrons. Those are a combination of quarks. But going back to protons, neutrons and electorns you will notice that there exists (similarly to light) a wave-particle dualism where an electron, proton or neutron acts as a particle in one case, yet as a wave in another. This can also be observed in simple atomic nucleae (alpha radioactive decay for example), however in most cases it is easier to just look at an atom as a particle. Going smaller yet will make this assumpion harder, though.

And even though it was thought that an atom was the smallest object and it turned out it was not, doesn't mean they were completely wrong. It was the smallest that could be seen back then. They just didn't/couldn't know about the smaller parts. This is how science work. You prove one thign, someone tries to prove you wrong or tries to expand on your previous proof. There might be decades between, because some advances require a lot of other technology to be discovered before an advance can be made.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline Gekkou

• View Profile
« Reply #169 on: Thursday, April 23, 2015, 07:32:37 AM »
I'm in Guangzhou in China right now and the sky is grey every fucking day, Never seen a blue sky here.

EDIT:And people are wearing breathing masks on the streets.

AND its fucking hot.
« Last Edit: Thursday, April 23, 2015, 07:34:38 AM by Gekkou »

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: Thursday, April 23, 2015, 09:14:20 AM »
I'm in Guangzhou in China right now and the sky is grey every fucking day, Never seen a blue sky here.

EDIT:And people are wearing breathing masks on the streets.

AND its fucking hot.

And china says go take a run and jump to everyone else. Now its our turn to turn the skys grey just like europe did. And we will rule the earth and make all the money whist we run out of everything. And america falls in to nothing and relys on them. For hand outs, and please forgive our debts china please lol.
China is not signed up to anyone on the green issues they and russia are laughing at us. Much like they did with the space race. The russians that is

Teddy nice to see you never contradicted any thing a said.
And it was before christ but after abraham. Even though it was written. That the earth was round.
But it wasnt that long ago. Never looked lately and cant mind.

They did believe it was the smallest and the were wrong call it any thing you like they were wrong.

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #171 on: Thursday, April 23, 2015, 10:30:20 AM »
They did believe it was the smallest and the were wrong call it any thing you like they were wrong.
Educate me then, what makes you say that the atom is not the smallest "thing" (as you describe it)?
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline ArmyAntiCheat

« Reply #172 on: Thursday, April 23, 2015, 10:33:22 AM »
example ( but wait you don't believe in global warming ) http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-32399909

Offline ArmyAntiCheat

« Reply #173 on: Thursday, April 23, 2015, 10:41:45 AM »
Vegeta if you say you don't believe in climate change, and everything you say is a government lie, then I say that the '' bible'' is a lie too. All the facts you've got from bible is a lie, lie and lie. Every single word is a lie. If you show me a research or proof of climate change or warming not existing I will give up and say you are right. I believe learning at school and other industries (even travelling to those locations) where ice melting for example is a lie, I am sorry but it's a bullshit. I dont believe it's a government lie what we learn at these industries about most of the stuff. ''EVEN'' NASA'' has shown many significant proofs of ice melting so denying it really makes you ''smart'', And if you don't believe in the websites I show you, then how am I supposed to show you proof? I think you should trust my words because I been near the green land, have you tho? Oh wait I forgot, you believe in god and it's bible but no to science.... Bible and religions were introduced to give faith to ho humanity and to make better peace but it's not helping does it?

I don't think anyone could last a discussion or argument with you for at least 5 minutes because you deny mostly everything we say, you put more of your ''arguments'' on top of our views and keep thinking you are  quite smart than us and you know mostly everything and when it comes to defence you come up with show proof plz or it wont happened... It's simple, you are a hypocrite and there is nothing more to say with this kind of people like you.
« Last Edit: Thursday, April 23, 2015, 10:46:03 AM by ArmyAntiCheat »

Offline Gekkou

• View Profile
« Reply #174 on: Thursday, April 23, 2015, 10:51:20 AM »
Also as a side note to all americans you need to stop doing this:

http://cn.bing.com/images/search?q=chemtrails+portugal&FORM=HDRSC2

PLEASE

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: Thursday, April 23, 2015, 19:46:05 PM »
Educate me then, what makes you say that the atom is not the smallest "thing" (as you describe it)?
You already said it dumb ass.

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: Thursday, April 23, 2015, 19:56:53 PM »
Vegeta if you say you don't believe in climate change, and everything you say is a government lie, then I say that the '' bible'' is a lie too. All the facts you've got from bible is a lie, lie and lie. Every single word is a lie. If you show me a research or proof of climate change or warming not existing I will give up and say you are right. I believe learning at school and other industries (even travelling to those locations) where ice melting for example is a lie, I am sorry but it's a bullshit. I dont believe it's a government lie what we learn at these industries about most of the stuff. ''EVEN'' NASA'' has shown many significant proofs of ice melting so denying it really makes you ''smart'', And if you don't believe in the websites I show you, then how am I supposed to show you proof? I think you should trust my words because I been near the green land, have you tho? Oh wait I forgot, you believe in god and it's bible but no to science.... Bible and religions were introduced to give faith to ho humanity and to make better peace but it's not helping does it?

I don't think anyone could last a discussion or argument with you for at least 5 minutes because you deny mostly everything we say, you put more of your ''arguments'' on top of our views and keep thinking you are  quite smart than us and you know mostly everything and when it comes to defence you come up with show proof plz or it wont happened... It's simple, you are a hypocrite and there is nothing more to say with this kind of people like you.
Ok you are obviously struggling to even look up google.
Here you go.
lets start with wiki
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_warming_conspiracy_theory

http://www.globalwarminglies.com/

http://www.express.co.uk/news/nature/526191/Climate-change-is-a-lie-global-warming-not-real-claims-weather-channel-founder

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2804727/There-NO-climate-crisis-Man-global-warming-lie-not-backed-science-claims-leading-meteorologist.html

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/earth/environment/globalwarming/11395516/The-fiddling-with-temperature-data-is-the-biggest-science-scandal-ever.html

http://www.techtimes.com/articles/18641/20141025/global-warning-is-a-big-fat-lie-and-the-science-behind-it-is-fake-john-coleman.htm

http://www.wnho.net/global_warming.htm

http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/research/news/recent-pause-in-warming

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2217286/Global-warming-stopped-16-years-ago-reveals-Met-Office-report-quietly-released--chart-prove-it.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2259012/Global-warming-Met-Office-releases-revised-global-temperature-predictions-showing-planet-NOT-rapidly-heating-up.html

http://www.theguardian.com/environment/2012/oct/16/daily-mail-global-warming-stopped-wrong

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/369564/Surprise-Surprise-Global-warming-has-stalled-admits-Met-Office

Just let me know if you need some more there are pages of this  telling you what I said all along.

Think I will now look up americas lies.

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: Thursday, April 23, 2015, 20:07:16 PM »
How america pays there loyal servants for telling the truth.
www.newsmax.com/Finance/MKTNews/Global-Warminhttp://www.newsmax.com/Finance/MKTNews/Global-Warming-Scam-CTI/2014/11/14/id/607398/g-Scam-CTI/2014/11/14/id/607398/

And another about the proffits made from the lies that so many peopel like sheep say its true I seen the melting snow lol

https://w3.newsmax.com/LP/Finance/RWL/RWL-Dark-Winter?dkt_nbr=zhs3nmqq

So guys please dont be coming here and talking shit if you dont know what you are taking about.
And yall dissapointed in me calling you thick, Really?

Excert from the white paper.

“Global warming initiatives costs America $22 billion a year. That $22 billion that could go toward education, to our military, to real research,” John explains. “But instead, it’s going into the back pockets of those who are preaching this lie.”

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.newsmax.com/Finance/MKTNews/Global-Warming-Scam-CTI/2014/11/14/id/607398/#ixzz3YBHf0Lww
Urgent: Rate Obama on His Job Performance. Vote Here Now!

See what is says there teddy real research unlike the shit your producing

« Last Edit: Thursday, April 23, 2015, 20:14:21 PM by -Vegeta- »

Offline Gekkou

• View Profile
« Reply #179 on: Thursday, April 23, 2015, 21:52:40 PM »
lol Vegeta I like your nickname and all but compare those 20billions with the trillions spent in war.

Peace.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager