Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: SO you dont believe in God.  (Read 56072 times)

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
Re: SO you dont believe in God.
« Reply #75 on: Saturday, April 11, 2015, 01:48:58 AM »

Lol what a joke and you are just stupid enough to believe that this dunce (Lord) actully wrote this tripe lol. what a pair of dunces .

Lord you were told at the start dont bring me your copy paste shit here.

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/daylightatheism/essays/has-evolution-been-proven/
It doesn't really matter who wrote it, my answer to it would still have been the same.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
  • AA: Vegeta
« Reply #76 on: Saturday, April 11, 2015, 06:40:08 AM »
No it does matter teddy. you were all told if you dont know what your talking about keep out. Any thing I say lord I do understand I dont need to copy paste or google what I speak on. I knew before I looked, you never wrote it lord ,because you never wrote anything any where near as inteligently wrong as that post.
Lord your so hurt man dont let anyone get into your head like that/ Ypu need to grow in maturity and stop letting all the little demons eat your launch. No one gets my launch. Nothing derogative you say gets to me nothing you cant offened me in any way shape or form. The only thing you could do to pick up my ears is say something intelligent. That would work for me. But you and many others have nothing to say with any value in here. Because of you and there lack of courtsey,knowledge. So its pretty rediculas to mention anything in here that would exceed primery school language. I tried and failed . You know nothing of God or evolution and yet to see anyone inhere who deos know anything on either subject. But you cant blame me for trying to raise the bar in here. Maybe Eliz has someting lets wait an see. I believe I already know what he is going to say from his forsit post. It was all said in there. But lets see.
Words are great possed but the tune is crap. A condeming fear strikes down
Things they cannot understand. An excuse to cover up weaknesses that lie within Lies
Laying your guilt and pain. On people that had no part in the molding of a life
That creates its destruction. Lies. Right before your very eyes
A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny. Your part in the demise of a life
Lack of comprehension. Thriving on your cliche. Compelled by self-resentment
Reaching into the minds of those that created. The depression in which they
In which they drowned their flesh and blood. Lies. So easy to blame the
Everlasting fear on a pathetic attempt. To justify the ending of life. Lies
Right before your very eyes. A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny
Your part in the demise of a life

Offline Ganja

« Reply #77 on: Saturday, April 11, 2015, 06:51:05 AM »
You know nothing of God

There's nothing to know about something that doesn't exist.
Why are you bringing god in this discussion AGAIN Vegeta. You were told from the start that god has nothing to do with evolution.

Oh and what's wrong with Lord's copy paste? You don't know if he understands it or not, who are you to judge. He took his knowledge from that link, you took your knowledge from a book thousand of years old.

• Administrator
  • Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: Saturday, April 11, 2015, 07:54:24 AM »
I dont need to copy paste or google what I speak on.
Abstract:

We consider the generalized Korteweg-de Vries equations $u_t + (u_{xx} + u^p )_x = 0,\,t,x \in R,$ in the subcritical and critical cases p = 2,3,4 or 5. Let $R_j (t,x) = Qc_i (x - c_j t - x_j )$ , where $j \in \{ 1,...,N\} $ , be N soliton solutions of this equation, with corresponding speeds 0 < c₁ < C₂ <. . . < $C_N $ . In this paper, we construct a solution u(t) of the generalized Korteweg-de Vries equation such that $_{t \to + \infty }^{\lim } \left\| {u(t) - \mathop \Sigma \limits_{j = 1}^N R_j \left\| {_{\scriptstyle \hfill \atop \scriptstyle H1(R) \hfill} } \right. = 0.} \right.$ This solution behaves asymptotically as t → +∞ as the sum of N solitons without loss of mass by dispersion. This is an exceptional behavior, indeed, being given the parameters $\{ c_j \} _{1 \le j \le N} .\{ x_j \} _{1 \le j \le N} .$ we prove uniqueness of such a solution. In the integrable cases p = 2 and 3, such solutions are explicitly known and their properties were extensively studied in the literature (they are called N-soliton solutions). Therefore, the existence result is new only for the nonintegrable cases. The uniqueness result is new for all cases.

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline Lord-of-War

• Loyal Member
  • La vida no vale nada
    • View Profile
  • AA: Lord-of-War
« Reply #79 on: Saturday, April 11, 2015, 09:13:01 AM »
Vegeta - I have lived in different places of this world and I think I have experienced more
in life than you ever will.

So call me a dunce I don't really care.
I am not a native English Speaker, but I think my English suffices.
The article I copied just explains how science works - that's all - and if you refuse to understand or comprehend any other opinion - what's the use talking to you.You are one of the true believers and your booking to heaven has been confirmed.Until then be the gobshyte you wanna be and put yourself above the bible, evolution, science...... - you know it all Baby - you are so marvelous the whole universe shines out your ass with an approval stamp of God of course - which only you understand and no one else - cause you are the Chosen One - let's not forget this.

I have come to the conclusion that it doesn't really matter what people say to you -
because you always want to have the last word and you refuse to come out of the little dreamworld you are living in.
So enjoy the endless conversations with yourself - I am simply not interested any more
in whatever you have to say - there is basically no use talking to someone like you.
And that's it for me - The Chapter Vegeta is closed once and for all

Lord-of-War  :style:
« Last Edit: Saturday, April 11, 2015, 09:41:20 AM by Lord-of-War »
"the world is basically a forced labor camp from which the workers - all innocents - are led forth by lottery, a few each day, to be executed," Cormac McCarthy

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: Saturday, April 11, 2015, 11:48:02 AM »

There's nothing to know about something that doesn't exist.
Why are you bringing god in this discussion AGAIN Vegeta. You were told from the start that god has nothing to do with evolution.

Oh and what's wrong with Lord's copy paste? You don't know if he understands it or not, who are you to judge. He took his knowledge from that link, you took your knowledge from a book thousand of years old.

Your as think as him if you think he wrote it lol Ganja you dont desrve a reply as you wee never in the duisscusion becauce you are as ignorant as the reast I mentioned.
Things they cannot understand. An excuse to cover up weaknesses that lie within Lies
A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny. Your part in the demise of a life
Right before your very eyes. A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: Saturday, April 11, 2015, 11:51:38 AM »

I never spoke on it. I  quoted you . once again for an admin you acting really dumb cause your hurt. Quite fascinating reading all the crap you post though keep it going.

Offline ArmyAntiCheat

« Reply #82 on: Saturday, April 11, 2015, 12:03:15 PM »

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: Saturday, April 11, 2015, 12:12:38 PM »
Vegeta - I have lived in different places of this world and I think I have experienced more
in life than you ever will.
So your traveld I an fairly traveld to.

Born in Scotland been to england Ireland and wales. Germany, France, Belgium,Finland.
Austrialia. Indonesia. Holland. Traveling make no difference to your inteligence level.

So call me a dunce I don't really care.
If you act the way you do and talk the way you talk you leave me no coise but to call you dumb. Its up to you what I call you not me. Not sure if you will understand that. I dont think you will.
If you didnt care why doo you keep running back saying the same old crap. Becuase I am in your mind and you cant deal with it.

am not a native English Speaker, but I think my English suffices.
I would say it does. Its no your English thats the problem its you lack of inteligence. You dont have basic discussion skills. You make braod sweeping statements that any one would recognize as tripe.

The article I copied just explains how science works - that's all - and if you refuse to understand or comprehend any other opinion - what's the use talking to you.
Yes And you were told DONT COPY PASTE BECAUSE THE MAN WHO WROTE IT IS NOT HERE TO DEFEND IT. AND YOU DONT UNDERSTAND IT ENOUGHT TO DEBATE ON IT. Thats really clear for me but you once again dont read to good.

You are one of the true believers and your booking to heaven has been confirmed.
Indeed. And you could be to.

Until then be the gobshyte you wanna be and put yourself above the bible, evolution, science...... - you know it all Baby - you are so marvelous the whole universe shines out your ass with an approval stamp of God of course - which only you understand and no one else - cause you are the Chosen One - let's not forget this.
See you now confirm once again that its safe to call you a dunce with a capital D. Not me you confirm it when you talk like a child.

I never saw one person in here bring anything to the table with reagred to what the thread was supposed to be about. Its very clear if you have one single brain cell. But most in here got confused with the title. Confiriming that yes next to most in here I am a genuis. :) But this is the only place where that is so . So Because I am reasonably inteligent I dont go any where else telling them that is the case. :)

I have come to the conclusion that it doesn't really matter what people say to you -
because you always want to have the last word and you refuse to come out of the little dreamworld you are living in.
I have come to the conclusion that not one person brought any thing to discuss. Did you not see that? Maybe you could show me what anyone brought. I never seen such a bare forum in my puff. Other than the trash you all talk about. Raising the bar in here is really difficult. Other than gaming. The game is great and I thank all who are involved.

So enjoy the endless conversations with yourself - I am simply not interested any more
in whatever you have to say - there is basically no use talking to someone like you.
And that's it for me - The Chapter Vegeta is closed once and for all

Lord-of-War  :style:

Well that is great I am so glad to hear you are going to stop showing how ignorant you are in my thread.
You never brought one single thing to any of the treads except disruption with nothing of your self in regard to the thread.

Offline Ganja

« Reply #84 on: Saturday, April 11, 2015, 12:16:01 PM »
Your as think as him if you think he wrote it lol Ganja you dont desrve a reply as you wee never in the duisscusion becauce you are as ignorant as the reast I mentioned.

I never said he wrote it, read again.
Not agreeing with you doesn't mean ignorant, or does it?

And I gotta agree it's quiet fascinating what people can believe in the 21st century. Apparently there's no evolution for everyone

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: Saturday, April 11, 2015, 12:18:47 PM »
Ganja you keep shouting the same thing If you believe there is eveidence of evolution please bring it in. PLEASE really please.

If he wrote it he would understand it and would not need to copy paste someone elses work.

The ignorant ref to you and all the other clowns who only brought disruprtion and not about the subject to the table. You brought nothing because you have nothing.
« Last Edit: Saturday, April 11, 2015, 12:21:09 PM by -Vegeta- »

Offline ArmyAntiCheat

« Reply #86 on: Saturday, April 11, 2015, 12:20:54 PM »
Vegeta neither you provided any proof.

• Administrator
  • Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: Saturday, April 11, 2015, 12:26:41 PM »
I never spoke on it. I  quoted you . once again for an admin you acting really dumb cause your hurt. Quite fascinating reading all the crap you post though keep it going.
You're a joke. You didn't quote shit, you just copied it after googling something.
[/quote]
Vegeta neither you provided any proof.
Didn't you see him post a bunch of stuff? Don't remember on which of his threads, but he expects you to read hundreds, maybe thousands of pages of stuff for you to be on par with him. And even if you did and disagreed with him, he would still win by default. For whatever reason.

Offline Ganja

« Reply #88 on: Saturday, April 11, 2015, 12:27:17 PM »
Ganja you keep shouting the same thing If you believe there is eveidence of evolution please bring it in. PLEASE really please.

Well if you had read the article Lord-Of-War posted you'd know the answer. But you're ignoring it just because he didn't write it himself.

At least I'm not pretending there's proof because I saw people getting healed by God or whatever.

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #89 on: Saturday, April 11, 2015, 12:28:36 PM »
You only think we have nothing because you're so entrenched in your beliefs that nothing will sway you, thus we have no argument.

Likewise, how do you expect us to blindly believe "some guys several thousand years ago said jesus would be around". That's not proof of dick shit.

Also if you don't think macro evolution takes place, you obviously haven't watched animals for extended periods of time. It's pretty damn hard to ignore once you look at it and think with your brain.
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager