Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: SO you dont believe in God.  (Read 55944 times)

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
  • AA: Vegeta
Re: SO you dont believe in God.
« Reply #30 on: Wednesday, April 08, 2015, 14:07:32 PM »
It's either true or not? You're talking as if evolution was a religion or something. I mean evolution is real and proven, atleast that's what I've always learnt 100%. It's science and it has been observed. Not like God

So Ganja what of the 6 types I mentiond are true Theres only one that has been observed the rest are theory. Please supply some examples of the others that are true? And have been observed?
And evolution is a religeon for some.

Lord never read your post after a few lines. The god thread is over in the other thread. This is nothing to do with God adam or any one else.

Spanky I completly understand that I gave you more credit than you actully deserved, but I always do that with everyone. You seem like you have nothing to add here either. But time will tell. Really disapointed with you in the other thread. I just thought of all the people here you had more than any of them.

If anyone in here replys with garbage you wont get a rise from me.
Words are great possed but the tune is crap. A condeming fear strikes down
Things they cannot understand. An excuse to cover up weaknesses that lie within Lies
Laying your guilt and pain. On people that had no part in the molding of a life
That creates its destruction. Lies. Right before your very eyes
A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny. Your part in the demise of a life
Lack of comprehension. Thriving on your cliche. Compelled by self-resentment
Reaching into the minds of those that created. The depression in which they
In which they drowned their flesh and blood. Lies. So easy to blame the
Everlasting fear on a pathetic attempt. To justify the ending of life. Lies
Right before your very eyes. A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny
Your part in the demise of a life

Offline Koden

• Cogito Ergo Khodohn
  • Global Moderator
  • Epic Poster
  • Hmmm rainbows.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: Wednesday, April 08, 2015, 14:15:55 PM »
I'm not a religious person myself, but i do find several christian religious dogmas to be rather odd, and leaving less room for personal interpretation and reflection in comparison to other religions. As the Devil or evil entities.   

http://www.comparativereligion.com/evil.html

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #32 on: Wednesday, April 08, 2015, 14:30:27 PM »
If anyone in here replys with garbage you wont get a rise from me.
I'll post just for the sake of not getting a rise from you.

You say evololution is a religon for some, then that would imply it's fact for others.

I also love how your main argument is that everyone else has nothing to offer. Well it's true, since you're only looking for confirmation to your own ideas and will not accept or even see any other views.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: Wednesday, April 08, 2015, 14:35:03 PM »
I mentioned at the start there are 42000 Denominations. Thats a lot of mixed up stuff. So people look at someone who say I am a Christian and thiing that what Christ is. If they look like Christ then theres a good chance they are Christians. But there is so much crap been done like the crusades as someone mentioned,murdering witches and people who were not witches. This is not Chritanity. But unfortunatly people think that was all God and we dont have free will even those who claim to be Christians. So because of all the disrupte thats gone on through the years you now have a world full of hatred towards a God they dont know or even try to know. I understand why they feel that way. Christians have preached lie after lie from churches telling us trust God and everything will be ok. say this prayer and go to heaven. That is not what Christ preached. So they tell lies and people have had enough of the mixed views of the varing churches. 42000 churches is a bloody shambles. there is no room for personal interritations but man has made it that way. The true church lived for about 400 years and then it was mostly destroyed after the mayrters. Then curruption came in and satan had his way and mostly evril greedy men took over and used it to rip it out of the masses. Popes and kings abused it to murder who ever was in there road. It was not lead with real Christians for any amount of time as a majority ever since. between5 and 10% of the world popuation are basic Christians and will go to heaven. ( That is not all of the church will go) Then there are in MY esitmate a very few Christians who are walking as thee manifested sons of God today. Very very few. But they are riasing up now faster than ever before. I am gessing none of you have ever heard of rvivals in Scotland and Wales? These where passing manifestations of God. But the next ones are permanent. Even the most ignorant will be on there knees. Knowing God is real.
Things they cannot understand. An excuse to cover up weaknesses that lie within Lies
A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny. Your part in the demise of a life
Right before your very eyes. A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #34 on: Wednesday, April 08, 2015, 14:40:40 PM »
I also love how your main argument is that everyone else has nothing to offer. Well it's true, since you're only looking for confirmation to your own ideas and will not accept or even see any other views.

^^ This is why my replies have been dwindling in this thread. We've had these discussions before and they get nowhere.

The only things I have to say are this;

- Provide proof god exists. It's not about convincing others to believe, it's about ending religious conflict in the world. Wouldn't god/Jesus want you do help your fellow man and make the world a better place? If you say no and it's not your job to convince others or prove anything, that's a total cop-out like religion in whole. It's all about relinquishing control on your life and blaming a higher power for your problems.

- Provide a reasonable argument as to why we need religion/god. If you can't provide proof, at least provide a legitimate reason as to why people need it. Using it as a crutch in life isn't a legitimate reason.
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: Wednesday, April 08, 2015, 14:43:10 PM »
I'll post just for the sake of not getting a rise from you.
You wont :)

You say evololution is a religon for some, then that would imply it's fact for others.

It is for them a fact. That doesnt make it a fact does it?

I also love how your main argument is that everyone else has nothing to offer.

Quite sure I said in here I am open to anything anyone has to offer? Have another look instaed of looking for fault.
From what you and the majority posted in both treads looks like I am right dont you think. You added nothing to the othe4r thread and looks like your doing the same here not to get a rise out of me :)

Well it's true, since you're only looking for confirmation to your own ideas and will not accept or even see any other views.

Hmmm. Can you confirm what in my head from your assumptions. From what I acttuly posted in this thread?
I dont need conformation from you or anyone on this or the other subject that you added nothing to any way.

I will say it again for the sake of clarity. I am open to learn from anyone who has more information than I have at present, I dont think I will get it here. Going on what I seen in here for as long as I have been here.

You boys take it all so personal. Dont let anyone  get head time for free with you. I know I dont.

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: Wednesday, April 08, 2015, 14:45:39 PM »
^^ This is why my replies have been dwindling in this thread. We've had these discussions before and they get nowhere.

The only things I have to say are this;

- Provide proof god exists. It's not about convincing others to believe, it's about ending religious conflict in the world. Wouldn't god/Jesus want you do help your fellow man and make the world a better place? If you say no and it's not your job to convince others or prove anything, that's a total cop-out like religion in whole. It's all about relinquishing control on your life and blaming a higher power for your problems.

- Provide a reasonable argument as to why we need religion/god. If you can't provide proof, at least provide a legitimate reason as to why people need it. Using it as a crutch in life isn't a legitimate reason.

Why didnt you ask this in the other thread when I wanted adult conversions?
The thread is still open. This thread is not about God. I will copy paste this in the other thread and aswer it for you.

• Administrator
  • Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: Wednesday, April 08, 2015, 14:55:31 PM »
I dont need conformation from you or anyone on this or the other subject that you added nothing to any way.
If you didn't need confirmation, you wouldn't need to make these threads.

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: Wednesday, April 08, 2015, 14:59:01 PM »
If you didn't need confirmation, you wouldn't need to make these threads.

I am allowed to make conversation in here yes?

Offline Ganja

« Reply #39 on: Wednesday, April 08, 2015, 15:04:35 PM »

I have yet to distinguish the real subject of the discussion. Evolution? What about it?

• Administrator
  • Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: Wednesday, April 08, 2015, 15:11:10 PM »
Of course you are. That's what we're doing here. But what everyone else is saying doesn't suit you for some reason.

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: Wednesday, April 08, 2015, 15:50:46 PM »
Of course you are. That's what we're doing here. But what everyone else is saying doesn't suit you for some reason.

No one really said anything I think the subject it to far for most.
even Ganja needs to look at my op to get the answere for his last post. Hey if Its to much for every one just leave it guys dont get upset.

Offline Ganja

« Reply #42 on: Wednesday, April 08, 2015, 15:56:42 PM »
No one really said anything I think the subject it to far for most.
even Ganja needs to look at my op to get the answere for his last post. Hey if Its to much for every one just leave it guys dont get upset.

You OP doesn't say shit. You can have a discussion about how good or bad evolution is, but not wheter or not you believe in evolution. You keep talking about christians and god so it confuses everyone because you want a discussion about evolution, not religion

• Administrator
  • Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: Wednesday, April 08, 2015, 15:59:42 PM »
You OP doesn't say shit. You can have a discussion about how good or bad evolution is, but not wheter or not you believe in evolution. You keep talking about christians and god so it confuses everyone because you want a discussion about evolution, not religion
You're wrong there, Ganja.

He wants to discuss god, but uses evolution as an excuse.

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: Wednesday, April 08, 2015, 16:01:38 PM »
Nah theres two threads one about God the others about evolution. quiote simple really.

So to clarify for you. Evolution is a load of lies. There is only macro. we know that. The rest is crap lies.
Three pages and you dont know what the question was at the start. Surly you know now.?

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager