Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Shout box  (Read 11003 times)

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
  • AA: Vegeta
Shout box
« on: Monday, May 01, 2017, 03:49:54 AM »
Clearly staff dont have time to monitor the SB and refused me vaulinteering to monitor it.
I would say close it down. It just filth that is oin there now.
Words are great possed but the tune is crap. A condeming fear strikes down
Things they cannot understand. An excuse to cover up weaknesses that lie within Lies
Laying your guilt and pain. On people that had no part in the molding of a life
That creates its destruction. Lies. Right before your very eyes
A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny. Your part in the demise of a life
Lack of comprehension. Thriving on your cliche. Compelled by self-resentment
Reaching into the minds of those that created. The depression in which they
In which they drowned their flesh and blood. Lies. So easy to blame the
Everlasting fear on a pathetic attempt. To justify the ending of life. Lies
Right before your very eyes. A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny
Your part in the demise of a life

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Shout box
« Reply #1 on: Monday, May 01, 2017, 12:55:55 PM »
20 views and no replys why bother reading it?
Things they cannot understand. An excuse to cover up weaknesses that lie within Lies
A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny. Your part in the demise of a life
Right before your very eyes. A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny

Offline voras

• View Profile
  • AA: voras
« Reply #2 on: Monday, May 01, 2017, 14:13:06 PM »
Nobody Vegy want begin discut with you... maybe it is bcz you are the first who spend your days in SB with shit coments...

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Monday, May 01, 2017, 14:45:56 PM »
Voras you are evidently veyr very. Every time you open your mouth it reaveal you are hurt. Is it me who hurt you so bad? Or is there somthing else in your life that leaves you empty and hurt. I really dont care what people think of me. They useually hate me because I expose them in one way or another. That is not how to make friemds, I know.
I dont mind that at all. So what ever it is that makes you so angry I suggest you get on top of it or it will eat your luanch. If it is me your in deep shit. So what is it. Do I really have all this power over all of you boys minds?
You, wicked, Lord, eddie baby, and now Voi has joined yallz little clan lol. You are all so weak I grab all you attaention you are all full of hate. I laugh every day at how dumb you all are , and you cant see it. You all think I hate like you do . lol I dont hate any of you and I do not take personal any thing any of you say to me. I actually felt sorry for wicked when he spoke about my wife. So if that never hurt me what else could? Nothing any of you have to offer. Now when you reach where I am you will see what I mean. I do not hate or get hurt like you boys who aI have on a chain and yank it any time I wont. Do I ever say anything to any of you at the start nope. You all say something and I destroy ya every time. You can say nothing funny or worth reading . Every one of you read what Vegeta kibg of the bridge says. See how I am realling you in again boys lol clowns and followers. Grow up.

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Monday, May 01, 2017, 21:59:51 PM »
I would donate $50.00 towards assist if they  ban your ass for good from forms and shout box vegeta

Your nothing but a waste of time, all you do is spam the dam shout box and make stupid ass posts
Do something with your useless old ass self already, go outside get some fresh god dam air

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Tuesday, May 02, 2017, 03:37:43 AM »
So please explian why I have such a grip over your extremely weak mind.
Do the sums you are in here more than me in gaming in one server that you never leave. Lol at you again. clown.

PS whats with the 9-11 sig you done it your selves and re-elected the poeple behind  it. You and your kind so full of hatred.

PPS Staff I agree to wickeds terms let me know when he paid the 50 bucks lets see if hes full of it?
Mind you its a trivial amout to donate. But lets see? Ok wicked go ahead and pay the 50/ I am happy to donate the money to assist :) Do it.
« Last Edit: Tuesday, May 02, 2017, 03:54:24 AM by -Vegeta- »

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #6 on: Tuesday, May 02, 2017, 04:10:32 AM »
I have no doubt he'd follow through with it. He's donated more than that before.

With that said. This thread is yet another drama thread you've created and I will not be addressing it detail.
You're right in the fact that we don't monitor it enough. I think you're forgetting what we do here, we do for free, out of our free time. We just don't have that much of it.
I seriously hope your suggestion to monitor shoutbox yourself is a joke, for your sanity.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: Tuesday, May 02, 2017, 14:28:09 PM »
No its not a joke. you comment is though. You maybe need to learn who to give out responcibility and watch it develope. How difficult is it to remove the simple task of monitering the SB.  You could have given it out and all you do is watch and wait. And If I messed up and I would not. You remove the very low level power. wow, what a risk to take. No wonder you are so worried about it. Thats the joke really. There is all manner of filthy crap on there and you are happy to let it run on. I was a willing voulinter. No one else stepped up. And once again you are assuming what I think about what you do. I meerly stated a fact. you are to busy. But you missed that.

No thing hard anout running through and deleting junk.
If you wont give it to me what do you intend to do about it,??????????????????????????

So let him donate the fifty I think hes full of bull. But lets see.

Ps how is it a drama thread again?

Its the same thing I have been speaking about and part reason I do not donate. And will not donate. The dounle standerd and also more latly the garbage you spout. Teddy dont kid your selgf that you dont have a little grudge with me. You do . It obvious in all your recent replys.
« Last Edit: Tuesday, May 02, 2017, 14:35:27 PM by -Vegeta- »

Offline Nick

• Administrator
  • Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: Tuesday, May 02, 2017, 17:46:36 PM »
No its not a joke. you comment is though. You maybe need to learn who to give out responcibility and watch it develope. How difficult is it to remove the simple task of monitering the SB.  You could have given it out and all you do is watch and wait. And If I messed up and I would not. You remove the very low level power. wow, what a risk to take. No wonder you are so worried about it. Thats the joke really. There is all manner of filthy crap on there and you are happy to let it run on. I was a willing voulinter. No one else stepped up. And once again you are assuming what I think about what you do. I meerly stated a fact. you are to busy. But you missed that.

No thing hard anout running through and deleting junk.
If you wont give it to me what do you intend to do about it,??????????????????????????

So let him donate the fifty I think hes full of bull. But lets see.

Ps how is it a drama thread again?

Its the same thing I have been speaking about and part reason I do not donate. And will not donate. The dounle standerd and also more latly the garbage you spout. Teddy dont kid your selgf that you dont have a little grudge with me. You do . It obvious in all your recent replys.

Don't donate cause you hate Teddy? Does that mean you hate me too since I host all of this?

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: Tuesday, May 02, 2017, 18:06:14 PM »
What are you talking about who hates teddy?

Who siad I hate him. was it teaddy. Did you read it somewhere else? You never read it in any of my posts.
Maybe you made a mistake did ya?
« Last Edit: Tuesday, May 02, 2017, 18:12:17 PM by -Vegeta- »

Offline Lord-of-War

• Loyal Member
  • La vida no vale nada
    • View Profile
  • AA: Lord-of-War
« Reply #10 on: Thursday, May 04, 2017, 13:15:45 PM »
I have no doubt he'd follow through with it. He's donated more than that before.
With that said. This thread is yet another drama thread you've created and I will not be addressing it detail.
You're right in the fact that we don't monitor it enough. I think you're forgetting what we do here, we do for free, out of our free time. We just don't have that much of it.
I seriously hope your suggestion to monitor shoutbox yourself is a joke, for your sanity.
lol quite right - come on Veggie if you would monitor the SB it would only be you left in there talking to yourself - people should be allowed to play the way they want to and also talk like they want to - the rest is a kindergarden which it already is

Lord-of-War  :style:
« Last Edit: Thursday, May 04, 2017, 13:37:22 PM by Lord-of-War »
"the world is basically a forced labor camp from which the workers - all innocents - are led forth by lottery, a few each day, to be executed," Cormac McCarthy

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Thursday, May 04, 2017, 14:20:21 PM »
No If I monitored the Sb there would be zero garbage or arguments. I would delete and day ban after the 1,2,3 warning what ever staff recomended. But Teddy is shit scared I ever got that amout of power just imagine waht I could do with that. I could wipe out every brass banned from here to Canada.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager