Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: session history from 2 players - selection of maps played  (Read 4833 times)

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

session history from 2 players - selection of maps played
« on: Sunday, April 13, 2014, 07:24:12 AM »
if you would like to play on servers with other maps like pipeline, urban assault, hospital, then just catch a server with map vote activated and set the map you like. sure, you have to wait 10, maybe 20 minutes until other players join. but then it is really fun to play another map like sandstorm, woodland outpost or others. about 98 maps selectable !

did you even know that there is a map like monkey island (you will find gaja/weed there :))?

so have a try and choose another map then you always play. it's easy, join the server and open console, then type -  mutate mapvote SFextraction - to change map to Extraction. more maps and it's name you can find here:
http://85.0.125.17:8080/public/aa25maps.html

this is a player always on the same maps, crying for other maps :)

another players session history, also crying for some new maps :)

a players session history. this guy isn't really playing all the time the same maps :)
« Last Edit: Sunday, April 13, 2014, 08:56:05 AM by [SWISS]Merlin »

Offline Ganja

Re: session history from 2 players - selection of maps played
« Reply #1 on: Sunday, April 13, 2014, 07:29:55 AM »
Can any admin please take care of this guy, this is becoming scary

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #2 on: Sunday, April 13, 2014, 07:30:44 AM »
what is the problem ganja - are the first and second images yours ?
« Last Edit: Sunday, April 13, 2014, 08:57:22 AM by [SWISS]Merlin »

Offline Ganja

« Reply #3 on: Sunday, April 13, 2014, 07:34:45 AM »
have not the time, but I will put a history from you - using all days same maps. btw you are crying for new maps.

Not sure if serious or not? Why do you think Im playing same maps all day? Not sure if blind or completely retard, but there are only 3 different maps played. If you think I am going to wait entire day till smeone with balls joins me just to have fun on another map, not gonna happen, tried it enough and people just don't care. By the way on the first picture you can see I played 8 different maps in 2 days. On the last picture there are 10 different maps but in 2 weeks, so this is seriously bullshit like always coming out of your mouth. You and 99% of the community don't play 8 different maps in 10 years so I don't even see what you're talking about.

And on top of that, this kind of images are so stupid because they don't show an entire situation. If you want to start this little game, just look at the entire picture. Here are the two BT links you showed:
http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/107524/
http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/826420/

What can you see? After 3200 hours you're still a little sergeant, which means you play the same fking maps over and over again. What can you see on my tracker ? Capitain, after 1300 hours. You might not be able to do the math yourself, so i'll do it for you. You played 2.5 times more than me and I have played 3 times more maps, so why are you even trying to make me look like a one or two map noob.

This is funny because 10% of the community calls me a hospital noob, other 10% calls me a bridge noob, another 10% calls me a urban noob, and so on.

Now this is my last answer to your stupid useless topics, yes you've made like 3-4 different topics (reconnectin, 2nd accounts, now this, not sure what this even means) , for nothing, just to be able to pronounce my name. Now fanboy get in the line and wait for your turn to start flaming my ass. No need to make every topic personal.

« Last Edit: Sunday, April 13, 2014, 09:15:49 AM by Ganja »

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #4 on: Sunday, April 13, 2014, 08:59:02 AM »
thank you!

btw: I am not scared of you in game - only outside I am a bit. so I will be ready for you on a outstanding map (none of all you did see above at history) this evening (sure not on a swiss server, there you are banned, I know)

Offline ArmyAntiCheat

« Reply #5 on: Sunday, April 13, 2014, 09:16:15 AM »
Guys are you serious? I come from holiday i see this bullshit...:/

Offline Ares

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Sunday, April 13, 2014, 09:28:34 AM »
Merlin, how come you ban people who are not cheating or bugusing from your server? Is that you helping the community to grow? It's no secret you run your servers like a retard since you have all weaponslots open all the time, which ruins the gameplay. Defense can rush over any assault team on any map other than bridge (i never count bridge as an actual map in this game) You tell me to stop bitching and get my own server, the only reason i see fit doing so, is when I see admins like you and your clan running yours like 12 year olds. Guess im banned now too, which i'll circumvent.

Offline Saltuarius

« Reply #7 on: Sunday, April 13, 2014, 09:48:00 AM »
i think this problem should be solved from above. servers with open slots, forceclass, even without first-person-view should not be tracked.
the problem, that only a few maps are played, could also be solved with an reward icon for example. ppl, who have played more than 50h on 20 different maps, get it...

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #8 on: Sunday, April 13, 2014, 10:31:42 AM »
there is already a reward system about it - on battletracker :)

Offline bollie

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: Sunday, April 13, 2014, 10:42:00 AM »
what a thread...  :?

Offline zoxee

« Reply #10 on: Sunday, April 13, 2014, 11:43:20 AM »
Merlin seems to have lost some of his spellcraft...
First time hot knifing hash oil, sent me to the moon, zombified. Not a whole lot of fun.

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #11 on: Sunday, April 13, 2014, 12:47:34 PM »
:D

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager