Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: SB Drama  (Read 15688 times)

Offline Alex

Re: SB Drama
« Reply #30 on: Monday, November 03, 2014, 21:19:31 PM »
So I'm back from big ass day work and I do have to say more, by the way no one is friends here, just us agreeing with the fact that the game runs illegally which you think otherwise.

1. Please, show me, the proof that the America's Army developers, all of them and USA Government gave you permission to run the game. Where is the proof? I only heard that you got nice words from 1 dev who worked with this game.

2. If you were given a green light then you would have gotten the source, otherwise lets not jump to conclusion where you are legit to do things.

3. It doesn't matter what you have added, SAI, changed uniforms, the fact is, it was in 2.8, never was in 2.5 (to me its the game upgrade) which is not allowed to do by any means.

4. You have broke many laws running this game, I guess the previous devs or the USA government doesn't know about this, they haven't tried this game, they don't know what is in this game nor who is running this game.

5. Donations, even tho they (might) go to server costs but I could be assuming that it goes to anything. Even having donations is not legit, not your game sorry to say it loud.

6. Jared post made it more clear that the game runs illegally.The devs left this game running but (without auth + point system) that is used now. Is that ''legit'' to you? I assume not.  Tracking or any other thing that comes to the game is made illegally. Your Anti Cheat comes illegally.

7. I had taken the screenshot of your previous TOS and anti cheat, it was illegal too.

8. Should I keep going how much illegal things you done? It's not about adding features to the game, the client itself is illegal, everything around is illegal.

9. If I wanted to shut the game or use any action according shut down or suspecting the game legislation all I would need to do is get in contacts with US government and all you should be waiting is an email to your inbox. But why would I need to do that now?

10. Stop fucking forcing us to behave well on shoutbox, close your eyes looking at the right side of the forum. You don't like this feature? The remove it.

11. My personality has nothing to do with anything of this, I only telling you your ''legit'' rights and what are my legit rights.

12. Do you know that you could be fined just being in this ''admin'' group for helping? The fact that the game is not legit, no source or anything that would help in the court if you tell me.

13. The fact that the devs left the game as it was, no points or tracking, no source, but you still found ways to get around it even tho you had no fucking permission, if they wanted you to change things, even the tracking then you would be given that source, so stop trying to get away with what you to blame.

Eliz: I know how much time you have put in this project, all the heart for the people playing it, I love your dedication and I really appreciate that but let me tell you something. You wasting your time keeping 100 player base game which you never improve on adding more, if this is your hobby then you are playing with wrong game in hands which you can be fined outside internet life. If someone really wanted to shut the game down and fined the admin team they really could, just get someone so angry and that person will. Eliz don't be stupid, I know you are capable of more coding, I wish you to become something more than a dead game coder who could get in trouble, if it's not a hobby then I believe the best you can do with your skills is work for a company, I know that many people said this to you, work for industry not for this game, like i said this game and your hands in danger if its a hobby.

P.S Last thing to say to Eliz which I respect more than anyone here, why do you think Johnny quit? and reading this thread I guess you know the answer.

Don't force, don't start making rules that makes us not happy, stop this bs, start changing administration team who thinks they are smarter than anyone here and has more power than us.

Even download site is not legit lel... just think about people where you getting at. If you going to response the same as you did in your previous post don't bother commenting as it would change anything.
You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. game-wise or legality wise. Your lack of understand how Assist, AAO25, and AA 2.5 work together is laughable as well as your understanding of laws that don't even apply to a personal website. You're just embarrassing yourself at this point.

If you don't like the shoutbox moderation (you seem to be the only one that doesn't) then don't use it. Or leave the game. Either one works.
« Last Edit: Monday, November 03, 2014, 21:22:22 PM by KiLLaMaN »

Offline ArmyAntiCheat

« Reply #31 on: Monday, November 03, 2014, 21:23:54 PM »
You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. game-wise or legality wise. Your lack of understand how Assist, AAO25, and AA 2.5 work together is laughable as well as your understanding of laws that don't even apply to a personal website. You're just embarrassing yourself at this point.

If you don't like the shoutbox moderation (you seem to be the only one that doesn't) then don't use it. Or leave the game. Either one works.

Just PM me on this website or [email protected]

And koden, don't get me wrong but drama is good and needed for this game to keep community active, If i had a bad day at work or just want to start some discussion even if it was abusive I would go on sb.

But let's not start different discussion, all I have to say that the game runs illegally, 1 person is enough to shut it down if it runs with suspected legislations. I started this because I don't like that Dialact or whatever his name that came from who knows where and started acting like a big boss around here, I don't like when you use word ''force'' or ''ban'' or any other word that changes rules or prevents us from doing free will that includes using words in shoutbox.

Think for a minute and look at the situation.

P.S killaman, seems like you don't understand situation here or what I say, trying to think and talk smart again or defend this project somehow is stupid from your side, you are one in my bad list admins here. I be glad when you are gone from admin team. Put your ''serious'' words aside.

You think about more website legislations, I think about game legislations. Okay, now tell me killaman, answer me, has anything changed after the devs left this game?
« Last Edit: Monday, November 03, 2014, 21:28:44 PM by ArmyAntiCheat »

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #32 on: Monday, November 03, 2014, 21:39:22 PM »
Just PM me on this website or [email protected]
I'm talking more about the INSTANT part of instant message, not waiting around forever for a reply to a PM and then clogging up my inbox here. Do you use Google Talk?
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline -NicK.!

« Reply #33 on: Monday, November 03, 2014, 21:42:02 PM »
All this drama and shit from people like AAC  just gives this game a bad image. It is certainly a factor in why I don't play as much anymore. Every time I come on the forums all i see is people whining and complaining about something or another.

Great job moderating the shoutbox though, it is a great step.

Offline ArmyAntiCheat

« Reply #34 on: Monday, November 03, 2014, 23:08:11 PM »
All this drama and shit from people like AAC  just gives this game a bad image. It is certainly a factor in why I don't play as much anymore. Every time I come on the forums all i see is people whining and complaining about something or another.

Great job moderating the shoutbox though, it is a great step.

The factor why people don't play this game is because they bored of the same game play.

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: Monday, November 03, 2014, 23:48:06 PM »
Army really what are you trying to accomplish here?????

Want assist no longer to be what it is today?????

I'm so clueless on what you're trying to accomplish here????

I for 1, as many here play this game to relive stress from our real world shit that's going on in our lives...

and it's great to be able to talk with people from all over the world.. I met a lot of online buddies through aa. So something good came from playing this game. . I can't say that for other online game's I've played

Offline -NicK.!

« Reply #36 on: Tuesday, November 04, 2014, 01:49:34 AM »
The factor why people don't play this game is because they bored of the same game play.
Or people that cry about every little thing(that would be you).

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #37 on: Tuesday, November 04, 2014, 02:56:11 AM »
If i had a bad day at work or just want to start some discussion even if it was abusive I would go on sb.
I know you're just trolling here (you admitted it yourself, only for shoutbox, but it's all the same for you as we can see), but I figured I'd elaborate on what Killaman concluded so nicely (which you apparantly failed to comprehend).

So I'm back from big ass day work and I do have to say more, by the way no one is friends here, just us agreeing with the fact that the game runs illegally which you think otherwise.

1. Please, show me, the proof that the America's Army developers, all of them and USA Government gave you permission to run the game. Where is the proof? I only heard that you got nice words from 1 dev who worked with this game.

2. If you were given a green light then you would have gotten the source, otherwise lets not jump to conclusion where you are legit to do things.

3. It doesn't matter what you have added, SAI, changed uniforms, the fact is, it was in 2.8, never was in 2.5 (to me its the game upgrade) which is not allowed to do by any means.

4. You have broke many laws running this game, I guess the previous devs or the USA government doesn't know about this, they haven't tried this game, they don't know what is in this game nor who is running this game.

6. Jared post made it more clear that the game runs illegally.The devs left this game running but (without auth + point system) that is used now. Is that ''legit'' to you? I assume not.  Tracking or any other thing that comes to the game is made illegally. Your Anti Cheat comes illegally.

8. Should I keep going how much illegal things you done? It's not about adding features to the game, the client itself is illegal, everything around is illegal.
This is all just one point (the 2nd one in the original AA2 license, if you were wondering). If you read the license for AA2, you would know that.

5. Donations, even tho they (might) go to server costs but I could be assuming that it goes to anything. Even having donations is not legit, not your game sorry to say it loud.
You're funny. Donations have nothing to do with AA. Period. You're not required to donate to play, nor do we use these payments to handle AA in any way. We use them to run Assist, it's auth and this site (along with it's shoutbox). All of which we own. If you don't like Assist, however, you can play AA without it.

7. I had taken the screenshot of your previous TOS and anti cheat, it was illegal too.
There is nothing illegal obout having a TOS protecting our own program. If you don't like it, you don't accept it and can't install Assist with its full functionality. You can still play AA without it, though.

9. If I wanted to shut the game or use any action according shut down or suspecting the game legislation all I would need to do is get in contacts with US government and all you should be waiting is an email to your inbox. But why would I need to do that now?
I guess it's because of what you stated: you had a bad day at work.

10. Stop fucking forcing us to behave well on shoutbox, close your eyes looking at the right side of the forum. You don't like this feature? The remove it.
We're not forcing you to use the shoutbox, however, since we (or Spanky rather) own the shoutbox, we're free to modify it as we please. And we are shutting it down for those we feel not worthy of using it. It's plain and simple. You can play AA without using shoutbox. You can still even use Assist without using the shoutbox.

11. My personality has nothing to do with anything of this, I only telling you your ''legit'' rights and what are my legit rights.
Your personaliy has everything to do with the topic that all of this was posted in. As you've stated before, you're just coming here after a bad day to be abusive and stir up some drama. We don't like it as it gives us a bad image in the eyes of current as well as potentially new players. Yet it has nothing to do with what you started stirring up in here.

12. Do you know that you could be fined just being in this ''admin'' group for helping? The fact that the game is not legit, no source or anything that would help in the court if you tell me.

13. The fact that the devs left the game as it was, no points or tracking, no source, but you still found ways to get around it even tho you had no fucking permission, if they wanted you to change things, even the tracking then you would be given that source, so stop trying to get away with what you to blame.
And I'd like you to quote me the source where it says the punishment for administrating a website is a fine. The fact is, this website and Assist are 2 quite different things. You can play on Assist without ever knowing about this here website.

Eliz: I know how much time you have put in this project, all the heart for the people playing it, I love your dedication and I really appreciate that but let me tell you something. You wasting your time keeping 100 player base game which you never improve on adding more, if this is your hobby then you are playing with wrong game in hands which you can be fined outside internet life. If someone really wanted to shut the game down and fined the admin team they really could, just get someone so angry and that person will. Eliz don't be stupid, I know you are capable of more coding, I wish you to become something more than a dead game coder who could get in trouble, if it's not a hobby then I believe the best you can do with your skills is work for a company, I know that many people said this to you, work for industry not for this game, like i said this game and your hands in danger if its a hobby.

P.S Last thing to say to Eliz which I respect more than anyone here, why do you think Johnny quit? and reading this thread I guess you know the answer.
It's becoming more and more clear to me that all you wish is, like stated in this part, to shut Assist down and to not let anyone play AA. I'll not even comment on how you're trying to mask an insult into "respect".

Don't force, don't start making rules that makes us not happy, stop this bs, start changing administration team who thinks they are smarter than anyone here and has more power than us.
Nobody is forcing anything. We're not forcing you to use the shoutbox, we're not forcing you to use the forums. Heck, we're not even forcing you to use Assist. You're free to play AA without it, just like the devs suggested in a post quoted earlier here.

Even download site is not legit lel... just think about people where you getting at. If you going to response the same as you did in your previous post don't bother commenting as it would change anything.
Still the same point as the first bunch, with the added 'don't answer me' clause.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline ArmyAntiCheat

« Reply #38 on: Tuesday, November 04, 2014, 03:37:54 AM »
It's funny how you all stating that nobody could shut this game.

Teddy, I guess you haven't been long enough to understand the circumstances, the more you try to evade the blame the more you will receive, I talked to Nate, he knows exactly whats at stake, don't try to defend like killaman did. Yet no one had ability to answer my question, has anything changed after the devs left? Do you have permission to run the game? If you do show me, to everyone the proof and we can end discussion other wise I would stay quiet since you teddy and the rest responding to each other comments and no adding anything useful nor answering simple question which obviously make me believe that assist runs in the bad way.

Teddy you just showed how plain stupid you are ''still'' answering to my comment even tho you clearly stated you know what I meant in the last line, don't answer if you are going to copy or write the same comment which you did...

It's a shame that Assist admins, most of them don't know what they say, guys please speak to jognny or someone who can help you understand, I know how killaman is scared about the legislation stuff, I still remember when we were discussion about this Eliz face makeover panel and stuff and all he argued was about legit or not legit, clearly most of them stated how deep you are in the shit just sad you don't admit, of course you wont since its public, the more you try to defend the more I add.

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #39 on: Tuesday, November 04, 2014, 03:50:06 AM »
It's funny how you all stating that nobody could shut this game.

Teddy, I guess you haven't been long enough to understand the circumstances, the more you try to evade the blame the more you will receive, I talked to Nate, he knows exactly whats at stake, don't try to defend like killaman did. Yet no one had ability to answer my question, has anything changed after the devs left? Do you have permission to run the game? If you do show me, to everyone the proof and we can end discussion other wise I would stay quiet since you teddy and the rest responding to each other comments and no adding anything useful nor answering simple question which obviously make me believe that assist runs in the bad way.

Teddy you just showed how plain stupid you are ''still'' answering to my comment even tho you clearly stated you know what I meant in the last line, don't answer if you are going to copy or write the same comment which you did...

It's a shame that Assist admins, most of them don't know what they say, guys please speak to jognny or someone who can help you understand, I know how killaman is scared about the legislation stuff, I still remember when we were discussion about this Eliz face makeover panel and stuff and all he argued was about legit or not legit, clearly most of them stated how deep you are in the shit just sad you don't admit, of course you wont since its public, the more you try to defend the more I add.
You truly are funny :)

If you read anything I wrote you'd have read that I answered your so-called question. I'll do it again, since repetition is the mother of all learning.

Yes, things have changed after the official DEVs abandoned this game. No, we don't have official permission to distribute it. And still, it begs the question, why are you bringing it up? And you answered to this yourself quite well:
If i had a bad day at work or just want to start some discussion even if it was abusive I would go on sb.

You're nothing more than a troll. You're not trying to accomplish anything other than to vent from your (apparently awful) everyday life.

As for answering your post, it's just feeding a troll. It's not right, but I chose to do it anyway.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline ArmyAntiCheat

« Reply #40 on: Tuesday, November 04, 2014, 04:11:44 AM »
You truly are funny :)

If you read anything I wrote you'd have read that I answered your so-called question. I'll do it again, since repetition is the mother of all learning.

Yes, things have changed after the official DEVs abandoned this game. No, we don't have official permission to distribute it. And still, it begs the question, why are you bringing it up? And you answered to this yourself quite well:
You're nothing more than a troll. You're not trying to accomplish anything other than to vent from your (apparently awful) everyday life.

As for answering your post, it's just feeding a troll. It's not right, but I chose to do it anyway.

Well thanks for answering, of course you have no permission, then I would recommend for you especially teddy to stay out of my nervous and off this thread. I can only clap for answering question at least that no admin had balls to do it. If you think taking actions against this game is trolling, I don't think so. If i just fucking went here and wrote the email at http://www.usa.gov/ then would you think I will troll with US government? You so fucking smart at this thread, unbelievable.

The game has no permission for you to change the game state at all after the devs left this game. They made free for all with no point or tracking system. They have not given the source code because simply they don't trust you and of course you have no permission to change things. Removing 203 already is a game play change, client change was made, TOS changes, in which makes me think you transforming this game into your game, you implemented SAI, Uniforms has changed, Anti cheat took ss which is breaching into privacy, still anti cheat sees what is running which is another aspect, so many things teddy, I would love to see your face reading this, you laugh but will you laugh long is the question :) I been on this forum 3 years and know exactly what Assist has implemented, what not, I know how deep you are in that shit stack.
« Last Edit: Tuesday, November 04, 2014, 04:24:46 AM by ArmyAntiCheat »

Offline NoBigDeal

• Loyal Member
  • Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: Tuesday, November 04, 2014, 07:39:33 AM »
Nobody should stand above anyone, it doesn't make you special human being, your not bigger, don't be like a rich business man, don't be one of those in high chair, why threaten? why add rules to prevent us from having fun, hard work at work, spill it here on someone, next day he will apologize, its internet, we dont even know each other...
Yeap, we do not know each other, but this does not give us the right to disrespect others.
As for 'be equal': in reality, in a democratic system no one is equal - that's why it is different from the socialism. Everywhere you go, always is someone above you or below, but it depends on you where in the social hierarchy you will be.

The game has no permission for you to change the game state at all after the devs left this game. They made free for all with no point or tracking system. They have not given the source code because simply they don't trust you and of course you have no permission to change things.

... and what? Legal / illegal who cares ... In case you didn't noticed, no one gives a shit about it. So, what you gonna do - because all this 'blabla' about illegality has nothing to do with Shoutbox, its moderation or even this forum.

Let me give you an example when devs are caring about their stuff:
On a certain forum (where starting from a simple crap from the 80s to a newer version ALL IS ILLEGAL ...) I told people about my plans relative to a certain leaked game and guess what ..? They found me, gave me a warning (under the threat of court process) and forced the admins to ban me from the forum.

Over all conclusion: Take some distance and get over it ...
« Last Edit: Tuesday, November 04, 2014, 07:41:57 AM by NoBigDeal »
What if you could change the world by changing your perspective of it?
Would you?

Offline Dialects

« Reply #42 on: Tuesday, November 04, 2014, 08:53:09 AM »
Nothing. Except that you were the man teaching other the rules, and playing big admin. People don't like that. You don't have support of the crowd behing you, so don't behave like a leader.

There is nothing to be taught here. There's no one to teach to either. I'm not playing into the 'big admin' act --if I were, I'd be banning people for their inconvenience, which I haven't. I haven't banned a single person in all the time I've been a moderator/administrator.

You and ACC keep on insisting I 'came out of nowhere' whereas truth of the matter is I have been around for longer than any of you has. I started helping Jhonny, Spanky, Assist and mAAp well before any of you showed up. I'm not trying to submerge into comparative reasoning here. If anything, I'm simply refuting (or attempting to) your insistent necessity to act as though I'm playing like a big-admin all of the sudden.

It was me who posted the announcement, yes. But it wasn't just because I felt like doing so. All of the admins/devs concurred that it needed be done. The SB was being abused too much for its own good and for all its worth, drama or no-drama, it's gone quieter and friendlier than before so in that sense our job is done.

At the end of the day, that is all I care.
"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his." - George S. Patton

Offline ArmyAntiCheat

« Reply #43 on: Tuesday, November 04, 2014, 10:24:15 AM »
All im saying this game runs illegally and you should be careful running it, you should be careful who you talking to because you obviously know what me, or pit (that I don't much like it) can do to this project to hurt it or to end all the hard work, I will start threatening the project if you falsely ban me or anyone else. If i get no reasonable ban or anyone else in the SB I will take actions against the game, the announcement you made will not change, we will still keep spamming, receive bans, make dramas, you just wasted your own time, someone said wisely, inspiration does not help AA nor your rules made any difference. Rules were before and it did not help. I only appreciate couple people here but sadly most of the admins are bad boys here having a crown over the head, and I don't like that, in any game I see powerful admin I do take him or try to take him down, don't understeps us players.

Assist can be shut down by 1 person, all you have to do is contact US government and in the same website you can also contact military officials. Know your own rights, don't act tough and overpowered or self belief that nothing can happen to this project. Any of the players reporting you is enough for game to die, don't make anyone angry, this is not a threat but a warning, we can close topic with what I said.
« Last Edit: Tuesday, November 04, 2014, 10:26:35 AM by ArmyAntiCheat »

Offline ELiZ

« Reply #44 on: Tuesday, November 04, 2014, 10:59:49 AM »
=IGC= Wolf said what?

Report us if you feel like it, you will gain nothing by threating the existence of this project.
Now as a request of the original poster, I'll lock this.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager