Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Respect  (Read 19712 times)

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Respect
« Reply #15 on: Wednesday, July 23, 2014, 17:56:17 PM »
I did not want to respond to this post, but felt the need to. I don't know what really caused all this kaos drama and really don't care to know

Army will not be kicked out nor ban from igc servers
I do not agree nor do I defend army on his statement towards ganja.  I have had many people in my life die in front of me. I would never wish harm or death on no one even my worst enemy.

I strongly believe it was a heated moment both tempers where flairing up and those word's where not meant to be stated like that.

Swallow your pride and dignity and a apology should be made regarding that statement. ...

Way too much hatered going on in this world already

that's all I needed to say

hope all gets worked out between you too

Offline zoxee

« Reply #16 on: Wednesday, July 23, 2014, 18:33:46 PM »
those word's where not meant to be stated like that.

AAC's words are those of the grown-up man he always pretended to be on this forum.
And what characterizes a grown-up man is that he means what he says when he says something.
Accordingly, meaning someone that he should die of an illness he didn't chose to sicken from
is the most despicable thing. No mercy for you AAC, you are not even worth the lines i am typing right now...
First time hot knifing hash oil, sent me to the moon, zombified. Not a whole lot of fun.

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
  • Real war is to a GAME!!
    • View Profile
  • AA: =PUF=Vanoke
« Reply #17 on: Thursday, July 24, 2014, 05:53:26 AM »
I wood kick him out of my clan and thats also becose i don t like people whit a big mouth and no respect. An i wil discus if i can ban igc wolf ore hou he calles his name now anti cheat (lol)  for his talk here and the p.m letter about hooah were he fuckt me  in special and merlin. So i wood say 2 guys from igc sorry to do it but we will see if my clan is thiking the same.

Offline God

« Reply #18 on: Thursday, July 24, 2014, 07:49:26 AM »
well i think that this should stop.he is not our clan member anymore and please don`t involve our clan on this war between them. thx

Offline =SKUL=SherminatorPT

« Reply #19 on: Thursday, July 24, 2014, 07:54:57 AM »
I dont think he's actions can be excused, but at the same time i agree with Wickid, a whille ago me and Wick were always on a constant flame war i remember joining a server where he was already playing and coulnt even concentrate because of him, but one day we just started to talk like normal persons i guess and now he's one of the most friendlys players i see nowadays.
People need to remember we are a small comunity and this game can still have potential to last a few years if we stick toguether for the fun of it.
Ganja told you before and ill tell you again, hope you beat that bich desease, and all the best for you bro.

Offline Ganja

« Reply #20 on: Thursday, July 24, 2014, 08:29:57 AM »
I dont think he's actions can be excused, but at the same time i agree with Wickid, a whille ago me and Wick were always on a constant flame war i remember joining a server where he was already playing and coulnt even concentrate because of him, but one day we just started to talk like normal persons i guess and now he's one of the most friendlys players i see nowadays.
People need to remember we are a small comunity and this game can still have potential to last a few years if we stick toguether for the fun of it.
Ganja told you before and ill tell you again, hope you beat that bich desease, and all the best for you bro.

I understand. I've had the same with approximately ... all the clans still alive in AA. I for example had some troubles with Merlin too, and now it's fixed and we can communicate like normal human beings. But you do understand that you don't want to fix things with someone who wishes you to die ...

well i think that this should stop.he is not our clan member anymore and please don`t involve our clan on this war between them. thx

That's easy to say, after you allowed him to ban me on all IGC servers for absolutely no reason at all. If only he could tell me why he banned me and started this war.

Oh and btw you're the one banning me from your teamspeak yesterday, so please, don't act like you're not involved and take your responsibilities.

Offline God

« Reply #21 on: Thursday, July 24, 2014, 08:37:08 AM »
i don`t to start again our old shit ganja.enjoy the  game on other servers and that`s all. have fun !

Offline Ganja

« Reply #22 on: Thursday, July 24, 2014, 08:46:52 AM »
i don`t to start again our old shit ganja.enjoy the  game on other servers and that`s all. have fun !

So why did you pretend in your previous post it was a war between AAC and me? He banned me, he's out of your clan but still you keep me banned for still no apparent reason at all, except kicking ass.

I had nothing against you, but no need to come here to post some other lies to try and save your clan's reputation.

If only you had the balls or the creativity to explain why you keep me banned ... Banh-happy-admins have won the match, one more time.

Over and out.

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: Thursday, July 24, 2014, 09:23:26 AM »
I agree sherm I'm glad where able to play on servers and get along

Offline bollie

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: Thursday, July 24, 2014, 10:21:08 AM »
I agree sherm I'm glad where able to play on servers and get along

how are we gonna do that?  :cry:

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
  • Real war is to a GAME!!
    • View Profile
  • AA: =PUF=Vanoke
« Reply #25 on: Thursday, July 24, 2014, 12:59:26 PM »
Is he realy out of him self out of the clan ! Thats good news. Now hope he has no backdoor,like the first time .  :shock: :makemyday:

Offline Southofheaven

« Reply #26 on: Thursday, July 24, 2014, 17:17:11 PM »
lets close this topic whit a nice love song  :lock:    :up:   

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: Thursday, July 24, 2014, 17:42:10 PM »
No don't close this topic army has every right to respond or apogize to
ganja after his. Forum ban expires if he chooses too do so

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #28 on: Friday, July 25, 2014, 07:34:26 AM »
he is still playing, at least yesterday evening:

L:\aa250logs\Server14.log:07/24/14 23:13:06 Log: 25AssistSM: Player GUID Computed 23fc4d7a8e891ea7b683ec8bc9bd4631(-) (slot #19) [REDACTED] ArmyAntiCheat
« Last Edit: Friday, August 01, 2014, 15:16:33 PM by Spanky »

Offline Bart!

« Reply #29 on: Friday, July 25, 2014, 07:36:19 AM »
He had a forum ban, not an in-game ban.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager