Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Respect  (Read 19714 times)

Offline ELiZ

Re: Respect
« Reply #45 on: Monday, July 28, 2014, 04:28:34 AM »
Yeah, go ahead lock the topic, let antiarmycheat back into the forums, pretend it never happend and he can go back to suck up to everyone, apologizing and saying he's a better person, although this time he'll swallow.

Odds are that he won't be back(With his own name), not after saying something like that.

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #46 on: Monday, July 28, 2014, 10:38:28 AM »
sorry to say that now, but I was really thinking about that all for 3-4 days - and my conclusion is that I will ban him. not to be dramatically, but this is to much, I don't want such players with me again.
(and btw, only 2 players banned on our servers, so not that much at all and only with a very good reason)

Offline =SKUL=SherminatorPT

« Reply #47 on: Monday, July 28, 2014, 15:36:07 PM »
sorry to say that now, but I was really thinking about that all for 3-4 days - and my conclusion is that I will ban him. not to be dramatically, but this is to much, I don't want such players with me again.
(and btw, only 2 players banned on our servers, so not that much at all and only with a very good reason)
Merlin i play in ur server all the time, every single of SWISS players are always fair and friends , so to be banned from ur server i can only imagine what they pulled off lol.

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
  • Real war is to a GAME!!
    • View Profile
  • AA: =PUF=Vanoke
« Reply #48 on: Thursday, July 31, 2014, 09:30:08 AM »
PUF CLAN will ban wolf or anti cheat or his new name  "AA*Lietuva*AA" :banned: simply, for the reason he had a hack ban and gif ganja a dead wish and the P.M to me . His friendship with spanky did give him a free way to play again so what friends can do inside assist admin crew shame your self .  I hope that all will understand that this must not be the way assist is continueing their ban policy.   I hope other clans will follow. And that it not will happed again.   Thx for reading.
« Last Edit: Thursday, July 31, 2014, 09:38:52 AM by Vanoke »

Offline =SKUL=SherminatorPT

« Reply #49 on: Thursday, July 31, 2014, 14:03:56 PM »
PUF CLAN will ban wolf or anti cheat or his new name  "AA*Lietuva*AA" :banned: simply, for the reason he had a hack ban and gif ganja a dead wish and the P.M to me . His friendship with spanky did give him a free way to play again so what friends can do inside assist admin crew shame your self .  I hope that all will understand that this must not be the way assist is continueing their ban policy.   I hope other clans will follow. And that it not will happed again.   Thx for reading.
Agreed.

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #50 on: Thursday, July 31, 2014, 17:32:22 PM »
enter this line in your pbbans.dat in your system/pb folder (if you don't have this file yet, just create it), then he will be banned with the id, dosn't matter if ip or mac or name are correct:

[28.07.2014 16:40:00] 23fc4d7a8e891ea7b683ec8bc9bd4631 "ArmyAntiCheat"

Offline hazealus/p33k

• View Profile
  • AA: p33k
« Reply #51 on: Monday, October 20, 2014, 15:35:35 PM »
Shoutbox:
ArmyAntiCheat 4h [AAO25]
not mad ganja, i just finish this story with, i hope u die with ur illness noob.

ArmyAntiCheat 4h [AAO25]
Ganja u are a noob, fucking fag, never seen the most noobish fagget in all gaming communities, ur parents needed some good ballz to get out to this world lol

ArmyAntiCheat 13h [AAO25]
Ganja, I hope that illness always stay in you:)

Just wanted to remind you and the community where you come from.

Army Anti Cheat you call yourself after being caught hacking not once, but twice.
Remember it's thanks to the community you can play this game again, remember the community forgave you of your stupid acts, remember how hard you begged us all to be here, so please, show some respect to your end too.
And still you're here having a big mouth and talking a lot of crap to people. I hope that the community's response to your agressive words has made you conscious of the stupidity of your acts.

I didn't write this for pity. I'm grown enough not to care about people like that and what they have to say. I just hope you guys will read this and that you won't be tricked by his psycho-lunatic tendences.

Sorry for the drama we've both cauzed to these forums. Hope you enjoyed it. On my end it's over.

lol ganja you seem like 1 of those dudes that ran that site what was it ghost riders back riders or something gay like that where shitty players use to go to ask for background pubs when a invite player would wreck them in a pub...in all seriousness i cantg think of the name...ohhh maybe outrider?

Offline MrEpicGoat

• View Profile
  • AA: epic!
« Reply #52 on: Monday, October 20, 2014, 16:19:47 PM »
Wow, nice thread, never saw that one.

Yeah, respect is something you need to earn. I e.g. worked hard many years to gain some.

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #53 on: Monday, October 20, 2014, 16:42:50 PM »
Wow, nice thread, never saw that one.

Yeah, respect is something you need to earn. I e.g. worked hard many years to gain some.

It's a few months old. I guess it was when you didn't frequent these forums for some reason.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline MrEpicGoat

• View Profile
  • AA: epic!
« Reply #54 on: Monday, October 20, 2014, 16:56:03 PM »
It's a few months old. I guess it was when you didn't frequent these forums for some reason.

Ya, I was gaining respect in some other games then.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager