Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Reporting a guy  (Read 7517 times)

Offline FTCmarco12

Reporting a guy
« on: Wednesday, January 11, 2017, 19:33:35 PM »
No clue where to put this topic but wanna report a Guy that using more alts and that tk with low alts honor 11 with Total roe 38k Total score 37k only tk and using our clan tag while hes not a momber old name bryanhartbody new name -wAa'TIMAH

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
Re: Reporting a guy
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, January 12, 2017, 00:42:08 AM »
Your talking about this guy:
http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/868616/

Looks like the guy doesn't have any other accounts. Have you tried talking to him and telling him to not kill his teammates and not to wear your tags?
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline FTCmarco12

« Reply #2 on: Thursday, January 12, 2017, 09:01:37 AM »
Well i banned him before on one of our servers because of Tk ,I gave him 2 chances Anyway Cuz we ban them he just gonna Tk around as you can check his Roe more then Score And if i see him i will say it to turn it off but he won´t do it anyways cuz i know him Hope you can do something about it :)

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #3 on: Thursday, January 12, 2017, 09:23:43 AM »
So to clarify: You haven't asked him not to wear your tags. Come back when you have and we can take action.

If he's intentionally killing his teammates, provide me with multiple examples of proof and I will be able to take action. Just the ROE, while unusually high (and most likely due to TK's) itself is not enough.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline FTCmarco12

« Reply #4 on: Thursday, January 12, 2017, 12:53:11 PM »
Well Sure you right of that part of TK proof if i see him doing again i will take SS

I informed him on sitrep/ingame he said can change name in 2 days but its one day right? So i think he will not change his name will wait 1-2 days to see if he really gonna do it thanks Already

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager