Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Question the cevilion for funny hack joke !!??  (Read 11398 times)

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
  • Real war is to a GAME!!
    • View Profile
  • AA: =PUF=Vanoke
Re: Question the cevilion for funny hack joke !!??
« Reply #15 on: Friday, February 05, 2016, 11:03:21 AM »
And van other then mine and ronski chat I can't understand 1 word of your post so what point are you trying to make here? ???????

And Vanoke you can ban all my accounts from your servers, there's only 110 other non lagging servers to play on, wouldn't bother me one bit, but do remember it's very easy to work around ip, mac, guid bans
No need to do that have a good weekend ! thx for clear awnser!!

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: Friday, February 05, 2016, 11:19:40 AM »
Then please do explain the purpose of this post???????

Cause I sure the fuck am confused as hell

Offline Ganja

« Reply #17 on: Friday, February 05, 2016, 12:00:14 PM »
I think he wanted explanation about you saying "miksa has lower recoil", that's why he posted a video of counter strike and no recoil.

Not sure why he quoted all the text though

Offline Bart!

« Reply #18 on: Friday, February 05, 2016, 12:03:29 PM »
They may call the anti-cheat a joke, but the recoil reducing macro already made some people banned here.

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: Friday, February 05, 2016, 12:52:06 PM »
They may call the anti-cheat a joke, but the recoil reducing macro already made some people banned here.

I let my temper get the best me at times over a stupid fucking game which I shouldn't , not saying any anticheat is 100 %%%
But when you see tight shooting pattern at long distance with rpk or ar, really makes you wonder but whatever right, time always will tell

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Friday, February 05, 2016, 13:20:06 PM »
I let my temper get the best me at times over a stupid fucking game which I shouldn't , not saying any anticheat is 100 %%%
But when you see tight shooting pattern at long distance with rpk or ar, really makes you wonder but whatever right, time always will tell
NOT NSA wicked but WikiLeaks   ( but if you want to know the story ) i do like to look somtimes to other clans ther idears like old Swiss - K K clan  Hero Turtles and IGC   just to see if ther is som news nothing more and if you see like  writing this stuff i wan t to know more about it becose its killing the game !! 

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #21 on: Friday, February 05, 2016, 13:23:07 PM »
I read on wikileaks that Bart cheats.  ;)
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline ronski

« Reply #22 on: Friday, February 05, 2016, 13:46:02 PM »
NOT NSA wicked but WikiLeaks   ( but if you want to know the story ) i do like to look somtimes to other clans ther idears like old Swiss - K K clan  Hero Turtles and IGC   just to see if ther is som news nothing more and if you see like  writing this stuff i wan t to know more about it becose its killing the game !!
You like to spy others stuff and spread the word here? People are talking on other forum, that kills the game? This is like a 9 year old boy revealing his sisters diary... I wonder how long you have been copying text over there and taking screenshots lol

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: Friday, February 05, 2016, 14:28:01 PM »
You like to spy others stuff and spread the word here? People are talking on other forum, that kills the game? This is like a 9 year old boy revealing his sisters diary... I wonder how long you have been copying text over there and taking screenshots lol
Its open for all  http://igcclan.com/    and about killing the game i can talk to alot ! about exemples .  :style:  But you are bigger than us like you say ! :) you can handle it . And is BART realy a cheater  meaby one of my colleagues did spread the truth out from insite Assist  bunker!
« Last Edit: Friday, February 05, 2016, 14:31:34 PM by Vanoke »

Offline Koden

• Cogito Ergo Khodohn
  • Global Moderator
  • Epic Poster
  • Hmmm rainbows.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: Friday, February 05, 2016, 14:28:59 PM »
With all of these mentioned forums being public, I can't see what's the problem. I'd rather doubt whether you'd find anything even barely interesting to read considering the low activity level I usually see on most team forums. Anyway, I lurk forums aswell. Unfortunately some are written in foreign languages (e.g. dutch or Finnish), so... :(

Offline ronski

« Reply #25 on: Friday, February 05, 2016, 14:41:34 PM »
With all of these mentioned forums being public, I can't see what's the problem. I'd rather doubt whether you'd find anything even barely interesting to read considering the low activity level I usually see on most team forums. Anyway, I lurk forums aswell. Unfortunately some are written in foreign languages (e.g. dutch or Finnish), so... :(
You missed the point, there's nothing shocking in those posts, it's public forum and of course anyone can go and read it. The point is that Vanoke thought he finally found something he was searching for and came here telling everyone making shocking threads about collected posts from some sort of timeline, naming his screenshots with such names. I just have hard time understanding what the point in this is if it's not badmouthing people who he quoted.

Its open for all  http://igcclan.com/    and about killing the game i can talk to alot ! about exemples .  :style:  But you are bigger than us like you say ! :) you can handle it . And is BART realy a cheater  meaby one of my colleagues did spread the truth out from insite Assist  bunker!

You're again quoting me, but you're colouring the message. I said Im bigger than them - in meaning that I don't start banning them, because A) it would be childish B) we were such dicks while pressing remain just to make them mad. I admit it was stupid, that's why Im not complaining about the ban either.

But yea, are you going to tell at some point what was your purpose with this?

Offline NoBigDeal

• Loyal Member
  • Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: Friday, February 05, 2016, 14:47:26 PM »
About the video: in CS:GO you can control your weapon recoil and is completely legit.
! No longer available

I know a guy and I can vouch for him.
What if you could change the world by changing your perspective of it?
Would you?

Offline SupR3me-

« Reply #27 on: Friday, February 05, 2016, 16:15:19 PM »
About the video: in CS:GO you can control your weapon recoil and is completely legit.
! No longer available

I know a guy and I can vouch for him.

omg frankie love his vidz <3
Noting Personal Just Good Business

I have played with him a lot, I will uninstall the game if he cheats, you'll have my word. SupR3me don't get this as a challenge now :D
To clear this out: Supreme has been reported several times, and he has not been found guilty of using cheats/tricks/advantages in-game. Lets not get through easy hackusations.

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: Friday, February 05, 2016, 20:28:06 PM »
Lol wtf p you ratting me out now lol

That mouse we where talking about, I'm sure shit load use it, hahhahhahhhahhhahhahahhahh

I hear it's cheap as hell in Poland =-))))

I have a total of 6 laptops, i don't need no other accounts,  hard enough to keep track on what I have now
And doing 2 more main computer builds, wanna buy 1 cheap ass??

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: Friday, February 05, 2016, 21:13:41 PM »
Lol

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager