Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Players like them I dont want to see them on AAO25 !!  (Read 15589 times)

Offline Noizy

Players like them I dont want to see them on AAO25 !!
« on: Thursday, April 10, 2014, 17:09:19 PM »
A week or 2 ago I was playing Hospital at IGC server.. Till then 2 idiot's came online and wanted to make so fun with us and my religion..

I'm Muslim, I believe in my god like Jew people do, Christian, and other religion's..

And they have something against black people I think.. Their clan tag is.. 'Clan tag is voor negers' (translate: Clantag is for nigers?')?!?!??..

eRos said then in 1 message 'Kut marokanen' (translate: pussy marocan..).. I'm not even Marocan.. So I think it wasnt againt me but againt the marocan people.

I take somescreenshots ... I hope you can do something with this 2 noobs and kick their asses!

thx!!

Noizy !!

In this photo he says 'I f*** all of you mothers'..

In this 1 he says 'Cancer Allah'..

Clan tag..

Kut marokanen????

Offline bollie

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Players like them I dont want to see them on AAO25 !!
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, April 10, 2014, 17:42:04 PM »
Mature...

Offline [HT]-d0n-@-KeIIo-

• News Authors
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Thursday, April 10, 2014, 17:52:32 PM »
idiot kids !!
fuck of noischyyy that are kids with no brain...

Offline Alex

« Reply #3 on: Thursday, April 10, 2014, 22:06:54 PM »
Yeah, definitely childish. They were insulting everyone?

I don't think this qualifies as harassment yet. Just let server admins know and they can ban them. If anyone sees them acting this way again please let us know.

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #4 on: Friday, April 11, 2014, 04:58:54 AM »
can you please post the player names.
thank you.

Offline Ares

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: Friday, April 11, 2014, 06:21:15 AM »
lmfao at actually taking a fucking picture of your screen opposed to just taking a screenshot. I like eros tho, if it's the same dutch guy I use to know. He's most likley just trolling, not very tasteful trolling but who am I to judge. I call ganja a jew all the time.

Offline Southofheaven

« Reply #8 on: Friday, April 11, 2014, 09:30:35 AM »
respect everyone no matter what our differences.... they wont be missed...  dont let these idiots upset you Noisy.

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: Friday, April 11, 2014, 10:19:16 AM »
Bart I have a question, seeing now when we join servers our accounts are assigned guid numbers are they always the same or change daily???

Offline Bart!

« Reply #10 on: Friday, April 11, 2014, 10:20:56 AM »
Bart I have a question, seeing now when we join servers our accounts are assigned guid numbers are they always the same or change daily???
They should be the same all the time.

Offline Noizy

« Reply #11 on: Friday, April 11, 2014, 13:40:12 PM »
Ares, I dont care.. You call Ganja Jew cause you know him.. And he know you are just kidding.. What eRos did wasnt for fun he just wanted to make some people angry.

It's a game so just play and have fun, and dont talk bs about something or someone you dont even know in real..

Offline Ares

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Friday, April 11, 2014, 13:42:16 PM »
Ares, I dont care.. You call Ganja Jew cause you know him.. And he know you are just kidding.. What eRos did wasnt for fun he just wanted to make some people angry.

It's a game so just play and have fun, and dont talk bs about something or someone you dont even know in real..
For me, the trashtalk has always been apart of the fun, especially when people rage like you just did. I guess I'm just a mean ass person.

Offline krIz+

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: Friday, April 11, 2014, 13:54:39 PM »
well i could rage in this case, knowing someone and calling him a jew or w/e is normal imho, but randomly throwing insults just like that is pathetic and lack of "funny", in my case i would just ignore him and let him feel awesome, but its just me, i hate racism

Offline Ganja

« Reply #14 on: Friday, April 11, 2014, 14:23:15 PM »
well i could rage in this case, knowing someone and calling him a jew or w/e is normal imho, but randomly throwing insults just like that is pathetic and lack of "funny", in my case i would just ignore him and let him feel awesome, but its just me, i hate racism

I'd tk him, and then take SS when he tk's back and have him banned ^^

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager