Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: My lovestory with Lord-Of-War  (Read 6343 times)

Offline Ganja

My lovestory with Lord-Of-War
« on: Sunday, March 29, 2015, 08:56:32 AM »
Deleted because of remorse
« Last Edit: Tuesday, March 31, 2015, 08:31:22 AM by Ganja »

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
Re: My lovestory with Lord-Of-War
« Reply #1 on: Sunday, March 29, 2015, 09:08:06 AM »
You're so good, Ganja.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline voras

• View Profile
  • AA: voras
« Reply #2 on: Sunday, March 29, 2015, 09:29:20 AM »
lol you are so pro man.. come and make him leave? did you realy make this topic for get comment about 'you are the "GOd" and etc'>? try to find wife or something better in real live lol.. This show how you respect players and how some good AA players respect others not so good players... This show what misery are you and some others guys... And don't understand how AA admins get make  this and writte nonsense on shoutbox... YOu can writte about him, me or others guys what you want, but we will stay better guys  than like you... respect for zero, and nobody more what to say. fuk this comunyti and you admins can ban me for this

Offline Ganja

« Reply #3 on: Sunday, March 29, 2015, 09:35:57 AM »
Yes I am THE GOD !!! You will get banned from the game now Voras for saying negative things about me !!

Offline voras

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Sunday, March 29, 2015, 09:38:14 AM »
you are just a kid, try to find something better in real live lol, now all day making screen shots lol poor are you. Lord is good guy

Offline Ganja

« Reply #5 on: Sunday, March 29, 2015, 09:59:01 AM »
I respect Lord a a human being (I actually don't know nything about him) but as a player .. naaah

Offline ArmyAntiCheat

« Reply #6 on: Sunday, March 29, 2015, 10:05:46 AM »
Ganja, what is this love story of yours? Because I didn't see anything than just coming to the server and trying to make some point that you better than lord. Seriously competing in this damn old game? You're not a pro but a pussy in other words. I bet you had lots of effort coming on bridge and trying to kill him. Wow, you actually think you are so pro. omg. guns down :))

Second screenshot doesn't even make sense, he was idling, aright, he was kicked for slots closed which I think made him idle. So ganja you becoming paranoid and humiliated. Paranoia will get you.

You got all this just to piss lord? ASSIST ADMINS ARE BLIND TO HAVE GANJA IN RM. Shame on assist admins that don't play the game often and can't see the real deal. Get a fucking life ganja rather than live in your parents butt.

Offline voras

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: Sunday, March 29, 2015, 10:17:00 AM »
Some old players don't respect players. They think are so pro and can make what they want.. I see a lot of times when pro player TK . 10 honor player for shooting to him. And etc etc. SO GOOD LUCK TOO MAKE THIS GAME MORE POPULARITY

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #8 on: Sunday, March 29, 2015, 10:22:54 AM »
sad to say, but also because of that shit i did ban ganja and 2 of his clan on all our servers. since then, we do have a great time again.

and be proud, you make an idle leave :D

Offline Ganja

« Reply #9 on: Sunday, March 29, 2015, 10:24:11 AM »
OMG I love you guys so much :D

Offline voras

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Sunday, March 29, 2015, 10:25:43 AM »
And very good job Merlin :)

Offline ArmyAntiCheat

« Reply #11 on: Sunday, March 29, 2015, 10:29:10 AM »
Ganja you don't deserve to be in ''respected members'' list.

Offline bollie

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Sunday, March 29, 2015, 11:00:26 AM »
Pffff This is just plain sad Ganja

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
« Reply #13 on: Sunday, March 29, 2015, 12:40:58 PM »
Drama and Spam section <3, also aac, who are you to say anything about the "admins" lol, i remeber some PMs ive read at BT of you saying that u do cheat in every game but not in aa(later u got banned here lulz), and deny doing it on aapg, should you be in rm? in fact, Ganja has a life dude, if you didnt knew, he fighted for his life not long ago. About the shots, i will leave it to Lord to speak about haha.
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Offline Southofheaven

« Reply #14 on: Sunday, March 29, 2015, 13:20:41 PM »
Oh boss you rulle AA we are your servents. Please change your name to Lord Ganja and AA admins please put the name of AA to AAO25ganja'sLair.com  :up:

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager