Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Intentional TKs four roses  (Read 51177 times)

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
  • AA: Vegeta
Re: Intentional TKs four roses
« Reply #45 on: Thursday, June 28, 2018, 16:39:01 PM »

I  well openly say what everyone else is thinking reading your dumb post how pathetic your life really is for you to pull up a post that's 10 months old dude really get a grip and get a life

Do you really have nothing more to do with your pathetic life then troll around forms looking for old ass post

I took in £8000.00 today what did you do? Just ask if you would like to see the paper work.

I just happen to have a very good memory unlike Teddy.
Words are great possed but the tune is crap. A condeming fear strikes down
Things they cannot understand. An excuse to cover up weaknesses that lie within Lies
Laying your guilt and pain. On people that had no part in the molding of a life
That creates its destruction. Lies. Right before your very eyes
A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny. Your part in the demise of a life
Lack of comprehension. Thriving on your cliche. Compelled by self-resentment
Reaching into the minds of those that created. The depression in which they
In which they drowned their flesh and blood. Lies. So easy to blame the
Everlasting fear on a pathetic attempt. To justify the ending of life. Lies
Right before your very eyes. A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny
Your part in the demise of a life

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: Thursday, June 28, 2018, 16:41:22 PM »
-Vegeta- I can care less about what you've done in the past, but you're  coming in forms bitching about someone always tking you is very laughable being you always tked players and gotten yourself ban from game for doing so multiple times

Ok done, got shit to do no need to reply

:censored:  :idea:  :idea:

No life short memory you back again son lol.
Things they cannot understand. An excuse to cover up weaknesses that lie within Lies
A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny. Your part in the demise of a life
Right before your very eyes. A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: Thursday, June 28, 2018, 16:46:36 PM »
You said I had said I'd ban him for anything. This quote does not say that.

I smell shite. You said you would ban him crystal clear lol. and now you want to worm out on a technicality hahahha. Man up.

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: Thursday, June 28, 2018, 16:54:21 PM »

I  well openly say what everyone else is thinking reading your dumb post how pathetic your life really is for you to pull up a post that's 10 months old dude really get a grip and get a life

Do you really have nothing more to do with your pathetic life then troll around forms looking for old ass post

He asked for the post dumb ass. I gave him it. I get a laugh at the shit in here. coming from you no lifer. stop kidding on your a roofer. You a shingle fitter any clown could do it. They even manage it in america lol. Men work for me. I have the whole Police contract. I supply all trades. I come here for a laugh. Your it. I have plenty in my life. You just never saw what I saw or do what I do. When you are in charge of what I am you would need release to. But you only working for the man and you think that's stress lol.

You need to add every one hates Vegeta as if that's going to effect me lol. That all adds to the laugh for me. You dont get it and still. Even after I tell you. You still coming running to Vegeta the leader of YOUR life, Because your life really is empty next to me. Shhhheeeeeesssssshhh. lol

Theres a free spell checker available if you are going to reply. and you will. Please do in fact. mopre fun for tomorrow , when I come for another 5 minute visit.

Any one see killaman. Think he done a runner as he had nothing to come back with. I would run to if I had nothing.

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #49 on: Friday, June 29, 2018, 00:32:00 AM »
I smell shite. You said you would ban him crystal clear lol. and now you want to worm out on a technicality hahahha. Man up.
Don't worry. I was 99% sure that that's what you were going to bring up. But you said I'd ban him for anything, which I never said. It's not a technicality, it's fact: I never said I'd ban him for anything.

And just to clear this up, Vegeta, not everyone hate you here. I for one can't say that. Hate would imply I think about you, but I assure you, I don't. I'm fairly certain I'm not the only one.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: Friday, June 29, 2018, 03:49:21 AM »
Don't worry. I was 99% sure that that's what you were going to bring up. But you said I'd ban him for anything, which I never said. It's not a technicality, it's fact: I never said I'd ban him for anything.

And just to clear this up, Vegeta, not everyone hate you here. I for one can't say that. Hate would imply I think about you, but I assure you, I don't. I'm fairly certain I'm not the only one.
Your pride is worse than hatred, You are putting your self above me. That's pride.
Denying what you said with a little lie is also pride.
You said if he starts his bullshit you will ban him. That's a fact and that's the point I made. stop stop running from the truth and hiding. that's all pride.
You made it clear in another thread you don't like me. That is same as hatred.  You run away from servers when I come in . I laugh at that childishness. I kicked you from my server because you think you are above the rules.
Thats all pride and you are full of it. stop the crap face the facts and grow up.

• Administrator
  • Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: Friday, June 29, 2018, 05:10:37 AM »
Your pride is worse than hatred, You are putting your self above me. That's pride.
Denying what you said with a little lie is also pride.
You said if he starts his bullshit you will ban him. That's a fact and that's the point I made.
I did say that. Perhaps that was the point you were trying to make, but it certainly wasn't what you were saying.

You run away from servers when I come in . I laugh at that childishness. I kicked you from my server because you think you are above the rules.
I don't remember ever playing on the same server as you. Maybe I did and didn't notice. Who knows.

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline ronski

« Reply #52 on: Friday, June 29, 2018, 05:16:36 AM »
and you are also the one who was quick to say you would ban Merlin for anything.

You said if he starts his bullshit you will ban him. That's a fact and that's the point I made.

Teddy wrote what you quoted when Merlin came up with faked proof about Possessed being behind attacks. That was the bs Teddy was referring to and if that would have continued it would have resulted a ban.

You should realise yourself how the quote differs with what you said, ban him for anything is like
Hey he used a roofbug once again, let's give him a lifetime ban!

but practically Teddy said
If he continues trying to make innocent people look guilty with faked proof he will be banned

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: Saturday, June 30, 2018, 10:53:04 AM »
I did say that. Perhaps that was the point you were trying to make, but it certainly wasn't what you were saying.
I don't remember ever playing on the same server as you. Maybe I did and didn't notice. Who knows.

You do remember the double kick for thinking you were above the rules though?

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: Saturday, June 30, 2018, 10:59:56 AM »
Teddy wrote what you quoted when Merlin came up with faked proof about Possessed being behind attacks. That was the bs Teddy was referring to and if that would have continued it would have resulted a ban.

You should realise yourself how the quote differs with what you said, ban him for anything is like

Ahh Ronski now chips in. Same garbage. Teddy said he would ban Merlin OK thats the point. Nothing you or teddy can do will change that FACT. Yes FACT. So take your little twist on the fact and stick it. Here some toilet paper you got some shit on your face. Clean it up and come back and talk when the smell is gone.
You are also another who was running Merlin down. Even IF he got something wrong He did more for the Game than you ever did.  You are in no position to even enter the debate. But you think your silly twist on the facts might work lol.  So mant clowns following Vegetas like flies round one of your shitty toilet papers  lol

Yall to funny

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: Saturday, June 30, 2018, 11:01:47 AM »
I would like to take this opportunity to thank all my little minions for following me every where I go. Thanks you guys. Your all my special bit of fun. That I share with my real friends. Do please keep adding all your funny stuss. We do so apprciate it. Thanks again.

• Administrator
  • Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: Sunday, July 01, 2018, 06:45:11 AM »
You do remember the double kick for thinking you were above the rules though?
Can't say that I do.

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: Sunday, July 01, 2018, 13:02:53 PM »
This post belongs in the recycling bin

Offline ronski

« Reply #58 on: Sunday, July 01, 2018, 13:46:18 PM »
Ahh Ronski now chips in. Same garbage. Teddy said he would ban Merlin OK thats the point. Nothing you or teddy can do will change that FACT. Yes FACT. So take your little twist on the fact and stick it. Here some toilet paper you got some shit on your face. Clean it up and come back and talk when the smell is gone.
You are also another who was running Merlin down. Even IF he got something wrong He did more for the Game than you ever did.  You are in no position to even enter the debate. But you think your silly twist on the facts might work lol.  So mant clowns following Vegetas like flies round one of your shitty toilet papers  lol

Yall to funny
there's zero twist but you can take it like you want

Offline Alex

« Reply #59 on: Monday, July 02, 2018, 00:11:39 AM »
Enough.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager