Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: I cheated but don't want to be banned.  (Read 29903 times)

Offline Robert

Re: I cheated but don't want to be banned.
« Reply #15 on: Sunday, May 01, 2016, 12:58:53 PM »
If you stopped behaving like an asshole then you could freely post anything you want, etc how to improve this game, making good discussions without arguments and play game in peace. We already told you hundred times to change your attitude but you keep coming back to make more drama in here. Can you not cut your war games with everyone in this community and just play the game, it doesn't require you to say anything in the game, play in silence and enjoy. There are other communities where you can go and take all your anger there but not here, AA already have a small player base and no one wants people to leave because of this crap that is happening on the forum, its becoming daily basis where you have an argument with specific people on the forum and game.

Offline [CZBGR]Lytton

« Reply #16 on: Sunday, May 01, 2016, 13:01:52 PM »
exactly, Robert. if this game dies, it's dying with Pit, and he will be famous around the world as the jerk connected to killing AAO25. it might just force the rest of us to work on 2.8.5, but where will that end?

Offline family guy

« Reply #17 on: Sunday, May 01, 2016, 13:05:53 PM »
If you stopped behaving like an asshole then you could freely post anything you want, etc how to improve this game, making good discussions without arguments and play game in peace. We already told you hundred times to change your attitude but you keep coming back to make more drama in here. Can you not cut your war games with everyone in this community and just play the game, it doesn't require you to say anything in the game, play in silence and enjoy. There are other communities where you can go and take all your anger there but not here, AA already have a small player base and no one wants people to leave because of this crap that is happening on the forum, its becoming daily basis where you have an argument with specific people on the forum and game.

Why are you even here, if you cheated in the past? See? This whole story about me is not about some rules. It's simply about people like ronski and posseseed having a personal revenge against me.

Offline family guy

« Reply #18 on: Sunday, May 01, 2016, 13:07:35 PM »
the way I look at it, there's a reason your posts are removed.

your words: "Me attacking auth server? You liars. First, the auth probably simply crashed, it's buggy as hell, just look at all those auto kicks/bans that are happening on a daily basis."

yet, on Merlin's site, while he was defending you, there's an awful lot of discussion about how it looks like the servers were DDoSed, rather than an admin shutting it off. being that computer systems are discrete, I find it hard to believe it's the latter too, when it's only up every 10 minutes, and then dies again. you being banned, probably as an afterthought, is too much of a coincidence.

"I won't even mention what ronski, galle, and mia cunts write here, it's not worth it. Bunch of lies just cause they hate me." sounds like a lot of hate you're embracing.

and last, not least, you'd have to ask ronski about what he meant by "Because "if I cant play it, no one can". I actually have saved a server conversation where he says he Is going to "nuke this game"", since it sounds like someone, likely you, are holding the servers up for ransom.

and it doesn't matter if you're paying for the server to keep it running. that don't matter to the person who owns it. you're just pissing off a lot of people, and the wrong people.

If  you claim that admins have not shut down auth deliberatly yesterday, then you simply are a liar. Or a naive person.

Please ask them publicly if they did it.

Offline Robert

« Reply #19 on: Sunday, May 01, 2016, 13:15:12 PM »
Why are you even here, if you cheated in the past? See?
I don't see anything in this because you have cheated as well and you got still to play the game. The difference is you have used a private hack and I have only used a limited edition cheat, I'm not saying I should be allowed to play the game, probably I should be banned forever but thats what I see in my case, if admins want to re ban me they freely can because I deserve it in all scenarios but I'm still willing to help this community where you not. I'm here because of sergios and spankies good will to give me opportunity when i worked on AA3 maps finding bugs and glitches.

This whole story about me is not about some rules. It's simply about people like ronski and posseseed having a personal revenge against me.

Personal shouldn't even be mentioned on the public forum, if it's personal it has to stay personal. You lot need to stop making this forum into the drama forum. I had enough of drama in my AA career and I want community to help each other, ignore each other, jeez yous are older than me and this attitude is unacceptable.

Offline family guy

« Reply #20 on: Sunday, May 01, 2016, 13:16:49 PM »
The difference is you have used a private hack and I have only used a limited edition cheat

AAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA, seriously? Ye. you better than me, lol.

Offline [CZBGR]Lytton

« Reply #21 on: Sunday, May 01, 2016, 13:18:21 PM »
If  you claim that admins have not shut down auth deliberatly yesterday, then you simply are a liar. Or a naive person.

Please ask them publicly if they did it.

they could have shut it down after the fact it was DDoSed, if they did, or could do, anything about it. the fact that you backpedal by trying to blame the admins with your attitude instead of accepting the punishment you're given, does not help your case. if anything, you're acting childish, and I wouldn't be surprised that your character will be giving people more reason to dislike you, just as I am now. and I usually like everyone.

Offline family guy

« Reply #22 on: Sunday, May 01, 2016, 13:22:59 PM »
the fact that you backpedal by trying to blame the admins with your attitude instead of accepting the punishment you're given, does not help your case. if anything, you're acting childish, and I wouldn't be surprised that your character will be giving people more reason to dislike you, just as I am now. and I usually like everyone.

I don't give a fuck about you silly opinion. Just stop blaming me for those auth problems. It's just not fair to throw shit at somebody and then ban him so that he can't defend himself.

Offline [CZBGR]Lytton

« Reply #23 on: Sunday, May 01, 2016, 13:32:37 PM »
a normal person would post an appeal. if you're really innocent, you wouldn't need to play the blame game. just defend yourself by proving you didn't do anything wrong. the fact you're acting like an a-hole about the whole thing, isn't making matters better. you're making it worse for yourself the further you go down that rabbit hole.

Offline family guy

« Reply #24 on: Sunday, May 01, 2016, 13:34:32 PM »
a normal person would post an appeal. if you're really innocent, you wouldn't need to play the blame game. just defend yourself by proving you didn't do anything wrong. the fact you're acting like an a-hole about the whole thing, isn't making matters better. you're making it worse for yourself the further you go down that rabbit hole.

Appeal for what? Post? You serious? Anything I write gets removed in like 5 minutes. Today it's the first day they got asleep or smth. What appealing you are talking about?

Offline [CZBGR]Lytton

« Reply #25 on: Sunday, May 01, 2016, 13:41:58 PM »
if you didn't make such emotionally charged posts, you wouldn't get them removed. a sane person would draft a nice appeal letter and be done with it, instead of pointing the blame on everyone else that you say hates you.

you are giving everyone every reason to hate you, and that would be enough to have you banned. bye felicia.

Offline family guy

« Reply #26 on: Sunday, May 01, 2016, 13:46:17 PM »
if you didn't make such emotionally charged posts, you wouldn't get them removed. a sane person would draft a nice appeal letter and be done with it, instead of pointing the blame on everyone else that you say hates you.

you are giving everyone every reason to hate you, and that would be enough to have you banned. bye felicia.

No, you are wrong, It's not about emotions, insults, etc. They simply got used to removing _everything_ that is against their views. See the recent case of Merlin. He got banned and got posts removed just for voicing his view that was supportive of me.

Offline [CZBGR]Lytton

« Reply #27 on: Sunday, May 01, 2016, 13:48:07 PM »
Merlin can support whoever he wants. this is not about him. this is about you. give it a rest! you've caused everyone nothing but headaches with your ridiculous antics. grow up!

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
« Reply #28 on: Sunday, May 01, 2016, 13:48:26 PM »
How can you say the Auth was down by US and not by an attack? because you were attacking, right?
I don't need to build fake logs Pit, Its all here, a request to your Provider can show that I'm not wrong, you have sent flooding from your own Host, wich is stupidity.
« Last Edit: Sunday, May 01, 2016, 13:52:36 PM by Possessed »
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Offline Scorpy

« Reply #29 on: Sunday, May 01, 2016, 13:49:53 PM »
makes no sense to talk whit this dude...  :censored:

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager