• AA: Vegeta
Ganja
« on: Saturday, January 09, 2016, 10:15:30 AM »
You got to love this shout lol

SupR3me- 41m [AAO25]
lol ganja is getting ownd by vegetable
Thng is he will deny it :)
Words are great possed but the tune is crap. A condeming fear strikes down
Things they cannot understand. An excuse to cover up weaknesses that lie within Lies
Laying your guilt and pain. On people that had no part in the molding of a life
That creates its destruction. Lies. Right before your very eyes
A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny. Your part in the demise of a life
Lack of comprehension. Thriving on your cliche. Compelled by self-resentment
Reaching into the minds of those that created. The depression in which they
In which they drowned their flesh and blood. Lies. So easy to blame the
Everlasting fear on a pathetic attempt. To justify the ending of life. Lies
Right before your very eyes. A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny
Your part in the demise of a life

Offline Ganja

Re: Ganja
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, January 09, 2016, 10:16:10 AM »
Pity it didn't happen right
« Last Edit: Saturday, January 09, 2016, 11:11:27 AM by Ganja »

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Saturday, January 09, 2016, 10:20:23 AM »
Wow hes hurt told ya lol. Ganja dont take it bad. Its a bit of fun. I am not a player never played comoticians never joined a clan other than a family one I started. And I never played all the hrs you played. I never spammed, never piller leaned, never used a glitch ever. And I am only a decent player. But dont you let my lack of experiance affet you. I won an got bored its obver. I probly wont beat you again. Be proud ur a good player.
Things they cannot understand. An excuse to cover up weaknesses that lie within Lies
A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny. Your part in the demise of a life
Right before your very eyes. A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny

Offline Ganja

« Reply #3 on: Saturday, January 09, 2016, 10:25:52 AM »
Wow hes hurt told ya lol. Ganja dont take it bad. Its a bit of fun. I am not a player never played comoticians never joined a clan other than a family one I started. And I never played all the hrs you played. I never spammed, never piller leaned, never used a glitch ever. And I am only a decent player. But dont you let my lack of experiance affet you. I won an got bored its obver. I probly wont beat you again. Be proud ur a good player.

Like I told you on the server, there's no difficulties beating someone on defence on bridge crossing with an SF. There's a reason the map didn't come with SF, it's because it's obviously too easy to sit in tower and wait with a big scope. Seems you're too stubborn to understand that.
The fact that you play only bridge SF proves what kind of player you are.

I don't take anything you said bad because I know it's pure lie and anyone who wants to know the truth about it can just look at this NOMAD server loggs which are public.

They will show that:

- I won the most rounds (so you never kicked my ass)
- You were on defence
- You cried about glitches leaning and sound
- You tk'd me when I joined defence in order to see what you were worth on assault.

So no I don't take it bad, you enetertain my day with your lies

Oh man you got me answering your provocative bullshit, I fed the troll, you got me
« Last Edit: Saturday, January 09, 2016, 10:34:02 AM by Ganja »

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Saturday, January 09, 2016, 10:44:57 AM »
I didnt get you you have an isseant need to let everyone know you are better so your only feeding your own ego that owns you. I can say in public again you are a better player. Once again you are a better player. But you dedicated your life to it I never . I have wife family buisness to run and play a lilttle when i get time. I said Your sound is better than mine and we both know it is. I never played in a clam. never played in a compitictin Am not great but you seem to think its a big deal if you beat me . So that a compliment I will take thank you. But really dont get so hurt in game, its a game. In real life I would be a sycological war expert, you fall for it. Its a simple process, its not only you who falls dont take it to heart.

Did any one notice how he never put the real score up lol. Did any one notice he never mentioned the other players? Piller leaning is aa advantage he expolits very well I dont. These are all facts no lies just facts deal with it darling. One tk accident lol clown read the scripts I said sorry you said ok? true or false?????

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Saturday, January 09, 2016, 10:59:48 AM »
Wish I was able to jump on computer and watch u guys have your 1 on 1

Offline Ganja

« Reply #6 on: Saturday, January 09, 2016, 11:07:18 AM »
I didnt get you you have an isseant need to let everyone know you are better so your only feeding your own ego that owns you. I can say in public again you are a better player. Once again you are a better player. But you dedicated your life to it I never . I have wife family buisness to run and play a lilttle when i get time. I said Your sound is better than mine and we both know it is. I never played in a clam. never played in a compitictin Am not great but you seem to think its a big deal if you beat me . So that a compliment I will take thank you. But really dont get so hurt in game, its a game. In real life I would be a sycological war expert, you fall for it. Its a simple process, its not only you who falls dont take it to heart.

Did any one notice how he never put the real score up lol. Did any one notice he never mentioned the other players? Piller leaning is aa advantage he expolits very well I dont. These are all facts no lies just facts deal with it darling. One tk accident lol clown read the scripts I said sorry you said ok? true or false?????

If you're saying even leaning is an exploit I realize you are really a waste of time talking about, when it comes to AA.

Btw the "I have a life, you don't" excuse is becoming old buddy

Offline Koden

• Cogito Ergo Khodohn
  • Global Moderator
  • Epic Poster
  • Hmmm rainbows.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: Saturday, January 09, 2016, 11:15:49 AM »
Pillar leaning an advantage? That he exploits? O_o
Btw, you don't need to play that much to score good results on such a widely played map as Bridge. Heck, these days I rarely play at all, but the few times I play aapg (which I guess you might not like, am I right?) I still get decent scores on Inner Hospital. Of course on a public match, and that doesnt make me a good player.

Like this http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/541921754579926312/172C418B0D441FA7FB76E5227C8436C94DA841ED/?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-format=jpeg&output-quality=95&fit=inside|1024:768&composite-to=*,*|1024:768&background-color=black
Or this http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/577949604263708773/4C000E93BDE81508D732302D39B636305090BF98/?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-format=jpeg&output-quality=95&fit=inside|1024:768&composite-to=*,*|1024:768&background-color=black

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: Saturday, January 09, 2016, 12:56:30 PM »
Wish I was able to jump on computer and watch u guys have your 1 on 1

Why?

Offline Placid-

• View Profile
  • AA: empty
« Reply #9 on: Saturday, January 09, 2016, 17:39:12 PM »
Btw the "I have a life, you don't" excuse is becoming old buddy

Just quoting, because it is true. People just dont seem to get that they are, one way or another, atleast in mind a sort of a geek. Otherwise you wouldnt play a goddamn game which is 14 years old and is runned by 140 people tops, let alone, responding to this forum.

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Sunday, January 10, 2016, 20:40:59 PM »
What I wrote was I am crap and I beat you 6-1 in a row. Ganga never killed me 22 times ther were 6 in the server but you know that and just want to exagerate the score next best thing to lying to the comuinty. If they dont believe me as Ganga :)  So Ganga beat me and I am shit, and I beat you so whats that say about you. Lol You came in and spammed the chat like a little girl with her knicker in a twist lol. My son said he fells sorry for you. Hes 19 and way more inteligent than your dumb ass lol. If ganga beat me 22-3 does that sound like a rage quit lol clown again you just tell lies and every one can see how dumb you look. Ganja beat me fair and square, at no point did I ever say I was better than him ever. But you only have selective reading, again showing how dumb and one sided you really are. On top of that when I got you six in a row You said That your not a frag whore lol. Then you said I was a frag whore :). Every one in here know I have the highest roe on AA today. So once again you are caught wiping the shit of you face in public. So funny are you. You even hide who you were. But I knew from your childish rants that I must know who you are. And then it was revealed in the SB. Lol So once you get you knicker untangled grow up and stop scrweaming. Just ask for help and I will help you get over this little childish hurdle :)

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #11 on: Sunday, January 10, 2016, 23:03:07 PM »
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Monday, January 11, 2016, 04:23:07 AM »
Cool story bro.

And unlike you jackanory mine is the truth dont you feel silly in public.

Offline Ganja

« Reply #13 on: Monday, January 11, 2016, 04:38:24 AM »
You got to love this shout lol

SupR3me- 41m [AAO25]
lol ganja is getting ownd by vegetable
Thng is he will deny it :)

Ganja beat me fair and square, at no point did I ever say I was better than him ever.

I think Pit means that the way I kicked your ass on poolday, it's probably not true that you owned me on Bridge. I don't see why you had to make a topic out of a delusionary ownage

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: Monday, January 11, 2016, 08:39:00 AM »
Wow you cant help it. But It does me a little good seeing run back here to prove you beat me on bridge. It obviously is a big deal to beat Vegeta :) And sniper will never do it so hes stuck with the verbal vomite. When u beat me on Bridge what was the score?

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager