Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Ganja  (Read 15192 times)

Offline Ganja

Re: Ganja
« Reply #15 on: Monday, January 11, 2016, 11:11:52 AM »
Wow you cant help it. But It does me a little good seeing run back here to prove you beat me on bridge. It obviously is a big deal to beat Vegeta :) And sniper will never do it so hes stuck with the verbal vomite. When u beat me on Bridge what was the score?

It's not a big deal, it's normal. But it's a big deal when someone is trying to make others believe something about you that's not true. Simply sad. My dog feels sorry for you

Offline SupR3me-

« Reply #16 on: Monday, January 11, 2016, 11:42:40 AM »
But it's a big deal when someone is trying to make others believe something about you that's not true. Simply sad.

u are good at that arent  u ganja...
My Cat feels sorry for u...

Noting Personal Just Good Business

I have played with him a lot, I will uninstall the game if he cheats, you'll have my word. SupR3me don't get this as a challenge now :D
To clear this out: Supreme has been reported several times, and he has not been found guilty of using cheats/tricks/advantages in-game. Lets not get through easy hackusations.

Offline Ganja

« Reply #17 on: Monday, January 11, 2016, 13:05:39 PM »
u are good at that arent  u ganja...
My Cat feels sorry for u...

Go hack some teamspeak from a dieing game. Sounds interesting

Offline SupR3me-

« Reply #18 on: Monday, January 11, 2016, 13:30:59 PM »

Ye sure give me server admin aigan like u did last time lol

I have played with him a lot, I will uninstall the game if he cheats, you'll have my word. SupR3me don't get this as a challenge now :D
To clear this out: Supreme has been reported several times, and he has not been found guilty of using cheats/tricks/advantages in-game. Lets not get through easy hackusations.

Offline R!$kX

« Reply #19 on: Monday, January 11, 2016, 20:54:29 PM »
hello community, even tho i rarely play now, i use to come here to read whats new, so i hope everyone is doing good.
I felt the need to post in this particular topic because i should have asked this long time ago and i need to get it out of my chest once and for all, so here it goes: is there someone else who has the urge to kick Vegeta in the teeth everytime he comments?!
I apologize the whole communinity, im just curious lol

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Monday, January 11, 2016, 21:01:48 PM »

what's that suppose to mean G???

Offline ronski

« Reply #21 on: Tuesday, January 12, 2016, 01:19:09 AM »
It means that official Teamspeak server got messed up about month ago and it's now rebuilt, it took hours of work to clear all shit and build everything up again.

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #22 on: Tuesday, January 12, 2016, 01:27:04 AM »
hello community, even tho i rarely play now, i use to come here to read whats new, so i hope everyone is doing good.
I felt the need to post in this particular topic because i should have asked this long time ago and i need to get it out of my chest once and for all, so here it goes: is there someone else who has the urge to kick Vegeta in the teeth everytime he comments?!

Not every time, but most of the time, yes.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline SupR3me-

« Reply #23 on: Tuesday, January 12, 2016, 03:36:51 AM »

it means  that he says i hacked the ts wich is not truth, he gave me server admin and, i changed  My  settings in ts, wich i couldnt get banned or get kicked lol.

so he fucked up.

and he doesnt know shit about ts and telling every1 that i hacked the ts, and he went crying out loud to the admins, and told only lies like he always do, saying that i hacked the ts lol...

But it's a big deal when someone is trying to make others believe something about you that's not true. Simply sad.

My mouse feels sorry for u dude...
« Last Edit: Tuesday, January 12, 2016, 03:44:47 AM by SupR3me- »

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
  • AA: Vegeta
« Reply #24 on: Tuesday, January 12, 2016, 03:56:18 AM »

Theres a first time for everything so why dont you double up with Teddy and see how you come out, That way you will have a better chance. If you feel you want to kick me in the teeth its because of a lack in you. But hey I am guessing your young and dumb. Time is hopfully on your side, so you may be able to grow up, theres a clever boy.
Words are great possed but the tune is crap. A condeming fear strikes down
Things they cannot understand. An excuse to cover up weaknesses that lie within Lies
Laying your guilt and pain. On people that had no part in the molding of a life
That creates its destruction. Lies. Right before your very eyes
A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny. Your part in the demise of a life
Lack of comprehension. Thriving on your cliche. Compelled by self-resentment
Reaching into the minds of those that created. The depression in which they
In which they drowned their flesh and blood. Lies. So easy to blame the
Everlasting fear on a pathetic attempt. To justify the ending of life. Lies
Right before your very eyes. A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny
Your part in the demise of a life
Lack of comprehension. Thriving on your cliche. Compelled by self-resentment

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #25 on: Tuesday, January 12, 2016, 04:50:45 AM »
Theres a first time for everything so why dont you double up with Teddy and see how you come out, That way you will have a better chance. If you feel you want to kick me in the teeth its because of a lack in you. But hey I am guessing your young and dumb. Time is hopfully on your side, so you may be able to grow up, theres a clever boy.
Don't get me wrong, I rarely act on what I feel - ask the women in my life ;)
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline Bart!

« Reply #26 on: Tuesday, January 12, 2016, 12:22:33 PM »
it means  that he says i hacked the ts wich is not truth, he gave me server admin and, i changed  My  settings in ts, wich i couldnt get banned or get kicked lol.

so he fucked up.

and he doesnt know shit about ts and telling every1 that i hacked the ts, and he went crying out loud to the admins, and told only lies like he always do, saying that i hacked the ts lol...

Just putting in bold the important thing I read.

I'm not about drama or stuff, but at least be responsible for the actions you decided to make.
The other person might've given you the ability to do something, which was a wrong decision also, no denying that, but it was solely your decision to use/abuse these privileges for your own sake.

With your logic, someone else fkd up, not you, if someone gave you a knife, and you stabbed somebody with it. That does not make sense at all.

So, no drama about this anymore, everybody who deserved their punishment had their punishment, I want to close it with this.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager