Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Double standards on the Grandma's server  (Read 8026 times)

Offline plkris82

Double standards on the Grandma's server
« on: Monday, February 20, 2017, 16:20:24 PM »
So I was playing on the Grandma's server when the 666 dude said something about "jumping dumb polocks". Admin didn't do nothing about it for a few rounds so I decided to show my disapproval and teamkilled the guy. I get banned. I come back after 20 minutes and ask how is it ok to disrespect other nationalities and yet when someone does something about it they get banned. The admin tells me they ban for tking. Ok, then I guess it's ok to talk shit about other nations. Let's see how the germans can handle being smash talked. I say a few things about germans. One of them gets worked up and calls Poles thieves and asks why we steal their stuff. Needless to say I get banned again. This time I didn't team kill anybody.
So tell me german Grandma's admins. How come it's ok to talk shit about Poles but when one says something about your retarded nation you ban them? Double standards much?
To that guy that called Poles thieves. You taught us how to steal during WW2 when you stole our artwork and valuables. Look at your own flaws before you start calling out ours'. Also maybe Poles wouldn't steal if you hadn't fucked our country and destroyed our infrastructures without rebuilding it pushing our development back centuries. Fucking blind double standard faggots.  :down:
I don't want to play on your stupid Nazi server or if this game turns out to be ran by germans that can't answer some honest questions without going on a power trip then I'll stop playing this whole game. I'm not gonna sit quietly while my nation is being disrespected.
« Last Edit: Monday, February 20, 2017, 16:27:11 PM by plkris82 »

Offline General_alkos

Re: Double standards on the Grandma's server
« Reply #1 on: Monday, February 20, 2017, 16:41:04 PM »
So tell me german Grandma's admins.
[/quote]
I was not on the server but admin is not German.Lol!
next time do not anyone tk! :o

Offline ronski

« Reply #2 on: Monday, February 20, 2017, 17:23:30 PM »
Welcome to internet.

That server has nothing to do with german people, actually you'd be surprised if you knew the nationality of one of the server owners.

Admins can easily mute players if they go too far with their trash talk, but they can do nothing else than kick + ban if they start teamkilling. Also you can ignore trash talk but you cant ignore being teamkilled.

Offline FTCmarco12

« Reply #3 on: Monday, February 20, 2017, 19:24:55 PM »
grandma noobs i playing had high score like 16/2 a time and pb kick me like noobs

every time same way,igc wicked noob

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
  • AA: Vegeta
« Reply #4 on: Tuesday, February 21, 2017, 03:47:14 AM »
Might a little obvious but why do you all go there and get mistreated and then come and complian. I am sruggling with that one?
Words are great possed but the tune is crap. A condeming fear strikes down
Things they cannot understand. An excuse to cover up weaknesses that lie within Lies
Laying your guilt and pain. On people that had no part in the molding of a life
That creates its destruction. Lies. Right before your very eyes
A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny. Your part in the demise of a life
Lack of comprehension. Thriving on your cliche. Compelled by self-resentment
Reaching into the minds of those that created. The depression in which they
In which they drowned their flesh and blood. Lies. So easy to blame the
Everlasting fear on a pathetic attempt. To justify the ending of life. Lies
Right before your very eyes. A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny
Your part in the demise of a life
Lack of comprehension. Thriving on your cliche. Compelled by self-resentment

Offline =IHF=^Napalm

« Reply #5 on: Tuesday, February 21, 2017, 04:56:49 AM »
be careful how u speak about german people :mad:

...offending ppl is not ok, thats right, but tk isn´t too. just ignor the trash talk over there and goahead with r play. It´s a game  :style:

Offline plkris82

« Reply #6 on: Tuesday, February 21, 2017, 21:42:34 PM »
The server has a german flag next to it meaning it's located in germany to I assumed the owners are german. They obviously got pissed at me talking smack about germany so my assumption is justified. They didn't deny they were german either.
I've just been around for a few weeks and I don't know which servers have a bad reputation so forgive me for going there and ranting about my experience. You won't read about it from me again as I sure won't play on it.

Offline ronski

« Reply #7 on: Wednesday, February 22, 2017, 00:55:07 AM »
The server has a german flag next to it meaning it's located in germany to I assumed the owners are german. They obviously got pissed at me talking smack about germany so my assumption is justified. They didn't deny they were german either.
I've just been around for a few weeks and I don't know which servers have a bad reputation so forgive me for going there and ranting about my experience. You won't read about it from me again as I sure won't play on it.
The server has german flag because it's located to Germany, we used to have server in Netherlands even though we are from Finland. There are only several providers having AA 2,5 servers on rent, these guys just decided to make a deal with this provider.

You might want to get your facts straight before you start threads like this, although this particular server does have its own issues.

edit: ( damn smartphones )
« Last Edit: Wednesday, February 22, 2017, 05:35:47 AM by ronski »

Offline =IHF=^Napalm

« Reply #8 on: Wednesday, February 22, 2017, 03:47:35 AM »
...You won't read about it from me again as I sure won't play on it.
:cheer:

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager