Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: CUT THE DRAMA  (Read 14394 times)

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
Re: CUT THE DRAMA
« Reply #30 on: Tuesday, March 31, 2015, 16:10:37 PM »
Teddy about who are we talking now all the time.  You are welcome  .you do your best on your way . We do it to, try to get a good undergrown for this game
Well then you're misunderstanding something. Ganja is NOT and admin of Assist.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #31 on: Tuesday, March 31, 2015, 16:24:41 PM »
i dont use my second account for playing. you can ban that one NOW - DO IT FUCK!!!
AND ALL THE OTHERS TOO. GET THAT IN YOU HEAD NOW!

i knew you will come with that shit teddy, sorry, this is boring now. stop that multiple accounts, i do use mine only to start the servers and to control them. nothing more. and i can do this for sure with only one account. a bit more work, but less then now when only one account is left.

so cut them now, really. you should start making facts not only wind.
« Last Edit: Tuesday, March 31, 2015, 16:27:02 PM by [SWISS]Merlin »

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
  • Real war is to a GAME!!
    • View Profile
  • AA: =PUF=Vanoke
« Reply #32 on: Tuesday, March 31, 2015, 16:25:06 PM »
Well then you're misunderstanding something. Ganja is NOT and admin of Assist.
roger that he has icon beta tester and is in the groupe from assist i dit hear he bring idear in to reduse admin rights and to cute in servers like we have 20 now .and that whit his negatieve background ( experians/ clan friends )we have of him ,tells me he got influence on other people . And ganja is saying this not whitout thinking he creating controll .

• Administrator
  • Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: Tuesday, March 31, 2015, 17:03:42 PM »
i dont use my second account for playing. you can ban that one NOW - DO IT FUCK!!!
AND ALL THE OTHERS TOO. GET THAT IN YOU HEAD NOW!

i knew you will come with that shit teddy, sorry, this is boring now. stop that multiple accounts, i do use mine only to start the servers and to control them. nothing more. and i can do this for sure with only one account. a bit more work, but less then now when only one account is left.

so cut them now, really. you should start making facts not only wind.

You obviously didn't actually read my post. Whatever, vent away.

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline Bart!

« Reply #34 on: Tuesday, March 31, 2015, 17:15:52 PM »
I know Ganja and rollos can be annoying sometimes, and I also told them that they sometimes are.

That does not mean I can't just speak with them, and that they should be banned.

I think people are overreacting here, that's the main issue.

Offline Southofheaven

« Reply #35 on: Tuesday, March 31, 2015, 17:30:53 PM »
Well i saíd that i wouldnt speack anymore on this but i have to. This is getting out of control. I think no one is saying to ban ganja from aa. After All this i guess what most of us are saying is to admins in the game to give im some warming about his atitude whit many players, specialy new ones that we saw him giving a hard time. Do something whit the number of accounts. I thought it was one for computer i dont Belive that he has 1 computer for each account. We are thankfull for what you guys are doing for the game and we dont want any problems in this small community that we got here but dont you think that só many people complaining about this is proof enought? And many more that told me the same on ts that Usualy dont speack on the fórum. This aint the right way make the game bigger and call people to join. =PUF= SWISS HT and other clans started BCD to call people out at least once a week to have some fun and really have something diferent and there are others that really just want to ruin that. Just hope you do the right thing about this. I know we did.

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: Tuesday, March 31, 2015, 17:35:51 PM »
I know Ganja and rollos can be annoying sometimes, and I also told them that they sometimes are.

That does not mean I can't just speak with them, and that they should be banned.

I think people are overreacting here, that's the main issue.
we banned them ,assist will do good if they gif ganja no privilage .just let  him play he gifs no good exemple for this game .

• Administrator
  • Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: Tuesday, March 31, 2015, 17:42:59 PM »
Well i saíd that i wouldnt speack anymore on this but i have to. This is getting out of control. I think no one is saying to ban ganja from aa. After All this i guess what most of us are saying is to admins in the game to give im some warming about his atitude whit many players, specialy new ones that we saw him giving a hard time. Do something whit the number of accounts. I thought it was one for computer i dont Belive that he has 1 computer for each account. We are thankfull for what you guys are doing for the game and we dont want any problems in this small community that we got here but dont you think that só many people complaining about this is proof enought? And many more that told me the same on ts that Usualy dont speack on the fórum. This aint the right way make the game bigger and call people to join. =PUF= SWISS HT and other clans started BCD to call people out at least once a week to have some fun and really have something diferent and there are others that really just want to ruin that. Just hope you do the right thing about this. I know we did.
I might have misunderstood some of Vanoke's posts (which probably happens often) so I thought he was implying Assist admins should understand that Ganja is horrible and should be banned from the whole game.

But once again, I don't know how many times I've said this:
You can have all the account you had before the 1 account per pc rule was introduced.
You can't have a new account if you already have an account on your computer.

The reason we have this rule is so it's easier to ban (and keep banned) cheaters.

Not one account has been banned simply because it's not the only account.
Think about it, if we had to go through thousands, probably tens of thousands of account to see which ones are linked, it would take so much time I don't even wanna think about it.

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: Tuesday, March 31, 2015, 17:56:10 PM »
I might have misunderstood some of Vanoke's posts (which probably happens often) so I thought he was implying Assist admins should understand that Ganja is horrible and should be banned from the whole game.

But once again, I don't know how many times I've said this:
You can have all the account you had before the 1 account per pc rule was introduced.
You can't have a new account if you already have an account on your computer.

The reason we have this rule is so it's easier to ban (and keep banned) cheaters.

Not one account has been banned simply because it's not the only account.
Think about it, if we had to go through thousands, probably tens of thousands of account to see which ones are linked, it would take so much time I don't even wanna think about it.
  If you find one line of me that ganja shute be banned out of this game you will get a six pak beer to . i did alway talk about that he is not a good exemple for beiing a "admin" ore whatever Beta tester he is in this game. don t put a finger in his ass he likes it.

• Administrator
  • Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: Tuesday, March 31, 2015, 18:27:53 PM »
  If you find one line of me that ganja shute be banned out of this game you will get a six pak beer to . i did alway talk about that he is not a good exemple for beiing a "admin" ore whatever Beta tester he is in this game. don t put a finger in his ass he likes it.
This was the line that had me thinking that:
If we in assist som clans have one in team assist ganja would never get in the assist group
But I suppose it's a simple misunderstanding. No harm, no foul. I guess you meant the RM group whereas I thought you meant the community as a whole.

Offline ArmyAntiCheat

« Reply #40 on: Tuesday, March 31, 2015, 18:37:25 PM »
This was the line that had me thinking that:But I suppose it's a simple misunderstanding. No harm, no foul. I guess you meant the RM group whereas I thought you meant the community as a whole.

See teddy, you don't understand or misunderstand..., this way making into deeper argument, just dont post if you not sure.

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #41 on: Tuesday, March 31, 2015, 19:25:33 PM »
no need for assist admins to ban ganja and some of his clan members. no one did ever says that.
we (the server admins) are mature enough to do it by our self if we have proof to do so. really no need from assist.

and also this beta tester icon do disturb me. because its not given to all of the volunteers doing a good job. its only one guy who have it. and this is a bad sign for a community. specialy when it goes to a player like him.

and I don't ask for myself. I don't need that and I don't want that. but you all from assist admins club should think about what kind of sign it show up.

good night everybody. a new day has come, lets see what it brings to all of us.

• Administrator
  • Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: Wednesday, April 01, 2015, 01:26:28 AM »
no need for assist admins to ban ganja and some of his clan members. no one did ever says that.
we (the server admins) are mature enough to do it by our self if we have proof to do so. really no need from assist.
Like I said, I misunderstood Vanoke's post, that's all.

As for the icon, as I've said before, I don't really know who gave it to him and what for exactly.
I remember when I had the beta tester icon, though. From February 2013 to spring of 2014 and I remember Sergio was the one responisible in the end (I asked him :) ).

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: Wednesday, April 01, 2015, 02:01:55 AM »
Seeeerrrrrrgiiiiooooooo!!!!!!!! This was not oke . Inform your self befor you gif a guy privilations . This time alot knows its not the one we wanne see . Sorry to say .

• Administrator
  • Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: Wednesday, April 01, 2015, 03:20:08 AM »
Seeeerrrrrrgiiiiooooooo!!!!!!!! This was not oke . Inform your self befor you gif a guy privilations . This time alot knows its not the one we wanne see . Sorry to say .
Read again. I didn't save Sergio gave the icon to Ganja. I said he gave it to me 2 years ago.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager