Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: CUT THE DRAMA  (Read 14390 times)

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
Re: CUT THE DRAMA
« Reply #15 on: Tuesday, March 31, 2015, 01:08:23 AM »
So is ganja ban from your servers????  He seems cool in game and from little chat I had with him on ts.. .we all trash talk in game. So hopefully this can be resolved if this is the case he's ban
Yes, currently, Ganja is banned from all SWISS servers. For what reason, I don't know.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline Ganja

« Reply #16 on: Tuesday, March 31, 2015, 07:57:01 AM »
Yes I am but like the title says, cut the bullshit already. Believe it or not even I am getting tired of this.

I guess the reason for the high amount of haters is because of the trashtalking in game, and the arrogancy. If you can't get over it in a war game to be trashtalked a little bit, then there's something wrong IMO.

I don't need to get unbanned from SWISS or PUF, got tired of playing Extraction and SF border was never my thing so no worries.

I'll do my best to ignore every attempt to make me react ;) Wish me luck

• Administrator
  • Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: Tuesday, March 31, 2015, 08:21:49 AM »
To be honest, it feels to me that people hate on those who play a lot.

Recently I've seen a lot of hate towards Spawn666 on the shoutbox and he plays 10h/day.
I see a corrolation there.

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline zombax

« Reply #18 on: Tuesday, March 31, 2015, 09:38:29 AM »
Teddy I can’t help you right now. Maybe you should create a new topic to ask SWISS to unban ganja as it seems to be your only concern here. And I heard alot of complains about spawn's behaviour too, since day one. Ofc kids who play 10 hrs a day will get full retard and can lose it. If alot of players complain, listen to feedback man.

Even Adrien got bored of himself lmao. Recognizing that you’re a giant AH is a good starting point for you to grow up I guess. Me think you still need a few good slaps in the face http://madamenoire.com/40373/8-reasons-to-spank-your-kids/  But you’re right, we must all accept and deal with annoying cunts in this game.

My problem is solved if Iam unbanned on every server. Thanks for your help Merlin and you can send my beers to ganja so this whole drama scene ends up peacefully.

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
  • Real war is to a GAME!!
    • View Profile
  • AA: =PUF=Vanoke
« Reply #19 on: Tuesday, March 31, 2015, 10:40:44 AM »
I did puth it first on the shoutbox but it fits better here :Shoutbox

Vanokenow [AAO25]

Its normal in live that you can't live whit idears ore behavior from other people / kids . If they don't grow up ore did get all from ther parents its strong possible that people how you say get affection ore react whit negatieve inpuls . I did that last sunday becose i realy was sure Ganja will try whit one of his multiple accounts . And i did get info that he was in. I see thise days to muts ganja and no understanding from Assist . If we in assist som clans have one in team assist ganja would never get in the assist group becose we see a other ganja than assist sees. Meaby somthing to think about we all want to led grow this but than with the right people that represets us. Thx a good clan m8 from =puf= and i do understand merlin 100 %

« Last Edit: Tuesday, March 31, 2015, 10:45:27 AM by Vanoke »

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
  • AA: Vegeta
« Reply #20 on: Tuesday, March 31, 2015, 10:57:02 AM »
If you run a server you dont need a reason to ban a player. I banned 3000 and for many different reasons. SSome of them are still here and they would be reband right now if I had a server. Just becuase of there attitude.
If theres 200 player base here I would be banning about 40 stright off. My server my rules end of story. I would not be in here explianing anything to anyone why I did what I did. I know I banned ganjs and a few of his clan. I also know I banned most of the campeing def whores. There still here And i would reban them here in about 10 seconds of starting a server. I banned for many reasons One guy ever made it back in. Suck it up your banned tata. Thats your explianation right there. Banned. My new server will be called the life ban server :) Coming soon. Camping abusers dont even walk in there.
Words are great possed but the tune is crap. A condeming fear strikes down
Things they cannot understand. An excuse to cover up weaknesses that lie within Lies
Laying your guilt and pain. On people that had no part in the molding of a life
That creates its destruction. Lies. Right before your very eyes
A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny. Your part in the demise of a life
Lack of comprehension. Thriving on your cliche. Compelled by self-resentment
Reaching into the minds of those that created. The depression in which they
In which they drowned their flesh and blood. Lies. So easy to blame the
Everlasting fear on a pathetic attempt. To justify the ending of life. Lies
Right before your very eyes. A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny
Your part in the demise of a life
Lack of comprehension. Thriving on your cliche. Compelled by self-resentment

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #21 on: Tuesday, March 31, 2015, 11:11:28 AM »
I also do put this one in here, otherwise it would get lost :)

[SWISS]Falcon 53m [ASSIST]

i am done with my searching now. and it is not personal at all. there are 3 players involved. and i do have a reason why i did ban these 3 players. you can pm me with a good reason and i will send you the proof of it. now for me its closed, banned and over. only 3 players on our servers, this is not that much - but over 40 accounts from those 3 players are listed, used by them (that much about having only 1 account - evern old ones should be blocked - only 1 is enough to be used i guess

and as always, we try really hard to give all players a certain "service" to play. and fair play is one of it.

Offline ArmyAntiCheat

« Reply #22 on: Tuesday, March 31, 2015, 12:56:23 PM »
I see thise days to muts ganja and no understanding from Assist . If we in assist som clans have one in team assist ganja would never get in the assist group becose we see a other ganja than assist sees. Meaby somthing to think about we all want to led grow this but than with the right people that represets us

Assist admins don't have knowledge of what is going in the game, they barely play the game so in my wide eyes I don't see the point even speaking to assist ever about inside the game from now.

Somehow, teddy speaks and responds to questions that he has no clue at. His at every thread, and the point his making doesn't make sense, it's not even helping. Teddy in my eyes became admin too soon and he really does not have that much experience yet he the one that talks the most. The more you talk for ganja teddy the more ass licking you do, and it doesn't get past us simply without having a notice on that. Maybe you think it's not ass licking, but defending for sure. Another point is, teddy, the reasons were stated yet I see another crack where you are bad at administrating. Either watch and laugh and don't be stupid replying because it just makes you look stupider. You make fool of yourself without noticing that.

So back to ganja, yes his hypocrite and paranoid at the same time. His after all 19 years old, maybe younger or little older but his mind set is still a kid's. It;s internet so Ganja very well knows how people act on internet. His not going to be a nice boy all the time, now he starts his bad behaviour spree. Ganja coming with his buddies to ruin the game for others with their multiple accounts, yet WE WILL NEVER see Ganja's other accounts deleted because his in Respected Board and I would like to point out a question which he never answered what kind of dedication he has put over the others. Since he said he has done more than Vanoke I am very curious to know, and the answer takes long to answer. Everyone has two faces, even Ganja, if you can't believe the words people say on forum you not deserved to be here.

It's just a shame that Ganja now is one of the top members and to take him down after all that behaviour is hard. Don't worry, soon I will buy new pc, I will get new account and play on your server all day I want, just please don't track me down with your powers.

Well said Vanoke, it will simply go unnoticed tho.
« Last Edit: Tuesday, March 31, 2015, 13:03:24 PM by ArmyAntiCheat »

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: Tuesday, March 31, 2015, 13:10:11 PM »
Ganja did do " one dick a day if i remember well

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: Tuesday, March 31, 2015, 13:19:34 PM »
To be honest, it feels to me that people hate on those who play a lot.

Recently I've seen a lot of hate towards Spawn666 on the shoutbox and he plays 10h/day.
I see a corrolation there.

Really i wander why he's a kick happy ban happy fuck tard.. also a racist asswipe....
Calling me a nigger Italian slave.. funny though he's from spain...

He has a god complex . He plays so much his brain is turning Into a video game....
he feels he can insult players and when they respond back. If he doesn't like there respond he will ban them
my guess he's a little child no older then 13 and has a lot of growing up to do
« Last Edit: Tuesday, March 31, 2015, 13:26:39 PM by =IGC=-=W!CK!D »

• Administrator
  • Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: Tuesday, March 31, 2015, 14:16:14 PM »
Assist admins don't have knowledge of what is going in the game, they barely play the game so in my wide eyes I don't see the point even speaking to assist ever about inside the game from now.
Oh, I see. Your 1.5h in 30 days definitely beats my 8 hours in the last 15 days (there's no room for more sessions).
Somehow, teddy speaks and responds to questions that he has no clue at. His at every thread, and the point his making doesn't make sense, it's not even helping. Teddy in my eyes became admin too soon and he really does not have that much experience yet he the one that talks the most. The more you talk for ganja teddy the more ass licking you do, and it doesn't get past us simply without having a notice on that. Maybe you think it's not ass licking, but defending for sure. Another point is, teddy, the reasons were stated yet I see another crack where you are bad at administrating. Either watch and laugh and don't be stupid replying because it just makes you look stupider. You make fool of yourself without noticing that.
You're right. I am defending Ganja. And the reason is, as I've stated numerous times before, that I've yet to see one credible peace of evidence proving he should be banned. All I see is people crying "he ruins the game for me".
I always love how you try to make people look bad, yet fail miserably every time.
So back to ganja, yes his hypocrite and paranoid at the same time. His after all 19 years old, maybe younger or little older but his mind set is still a kid's. It;s internet so Ganja very well knows how people act on internet. His not going to be a nice boy all the time, now he starts his bad behaviour spree. Ganja coming with his buddies to ruin the game for others with their multiple accounts, yet WE WILL NEVER see Ganja's other accounts deleted because his in Respected Board and I would like to point out a question which he never answered what kind of dedication he has put over the others. Since he said he has done more than Vanoke I am very curious to know, and the answer takes long to answer. Everyone has two faces, even Ganja, if you can't believe the words people say on forum you not deserved to be here.
With your history (and I don't mean the obvious here), you really shouldn't be talking about people acting as kids. With that said, it doesn't mean he doesn't do it.
And about the accounts, you need to get it through your head that EVERYONE who had more than 1 account prior to the 1 account per PC rule can have all of their accounts. NOT ONE second account has been banned that existed before the rule. The rule is, we don't activate new accounts for people who already have one.
As for being useful, off the top of my head: I believe you were in RM when Ganja was - as was most of the rest of the team - helping with AA3 maps' bugreports; he put a lot of time into the daily tricks; he's been useful in numerous people trying to circumvent the ban. Now, I won't begin to say I can measure this and say that it's more than Vanoke has done, but you can't either.
It's just a shame that Ganja now is one of the top members and to take him down after all that behaviour is hard. Don't worry, soon I will buy new pc, I will get new account and play on your server all day I want, just please don't track me down with your powers.
I don't get it, are you saying he's a good player and it's hard to kill him? Who has what powers? This really doesn't make much sense.
Well said Vanoke, it will simply go unnoticed tho.
I'm glad someone understands that :)

I also do put this one in here, otherwise it would get lost :)

[SWISS]Falcon 53m [ASSIST]

i am done with my searching now. and it is not personal at all. there are 3 players involved. and i do have a reason why i did ban these 3 players. you can pm me with a good reason and i will send you the proof of it. now for me its closed, banned and over. only 3 players on our servers, this is not that much - but over 40 accounts from those 3 players are listed, used by them (that much about having only 1 account - evern old ones should be blocked - only 1 is enough to be used i guess

and as always, we try really hard to give all players a certain "service" to play. and fair play is one of it.
You yourself have more than one account - hell your shoutbox post was from your other account, so I don't see why you're complaining.
And can you imagine how much work it would be to comb through literally thousands of accounts on Assist to see which one was used by one person? And no, you can't really automate it, otherwise we'd say I'm the same person as Dialects and you're the same person as Natalia.
Teddy I can’t help you right now. Maybe you should create a new topic to ask SWISS to unban ganja as it seems to be your only concern here. And I heard alot of complains about spawn's behaviour too, since day one. Ofc kids who play 10 hrs a day will get full retard and can lose it. If alot of players complain, listen to feedback man.

You're right, zombax. This thread was about you being banned and I do sometimes wander off the topic. But unless I misunderstood something (which is entirely possible), it happened because someone thought you were Ganja.
I said in my first post here that you're not. Is there anything else I can help you with?

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: Tuesday, March 31, 2015, 14:39:25 PM »
So said to hear it that we will have no backup in assist
Are we all talking to a wall .  Adleast one guy is smiling whit this words .   I will not accept him in future as a admin from this game . I also hope that assist tell him not to come into my clan and for sure BCD's as represet of assist. And the biggest cry baby is now in assist team .

• Administrator
  • Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: Tuesday, March 31, 2015, 15:12:55 PM »
So said to hear it that we will have no backup in assist
Are we all talking to a wall .  Adleast one guy is smiling whit this words .   I will not accept him in future as a admin from this game . I also hope that assist tell him not to come into my clan and for sure BCD's as represet of assist. And the biggest cry baby is now in assist team .
I will assume by "him" you mean me?

I'm not crying about anything. Have no idea what you're talking about here.
And I did read all the "faults" you had written down in the We BAN too ! thread and I still didn't see much worthwile: Rollos made a bad joke. Ganja is trying to be helpful and you're too stubborn to understand that. When you became admin on the official server for BCD there were admins on it before that.

With all that said, I don't really care if you "accept me" as admin from this game.

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: Tuesday, March 31, 2015, 15:13:09 PM »
i still say ganja is a cool cat, haven't really seen him do anything but try to help people

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: Tuesday, March 31, 2015, 16:08:06 PM »
Teddy about who are we talking now all the time.  You are welcome  .you do your best on your way . We do it to, try to get a good undergrown for this game

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager