Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: BIG CLAN DAY STOPS  (Read 17039 times)

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
  • Real war is to a GAME!!
    • View Profile
  • AA: =PUF=Vanoke
BIG CLAN DAY STOPS
« on: Monday, November 16, 2015, 12:35:37 PM »
After a long time of great gameplay this event stops.
Constant  criticism about nothing now also with help from Assist admins from
Ganja ,Ronski, And admin Teddy . This guy are friend in game and helping each other to
break my possitieve work  and feelings for this BCD.

Waiting for a bad word of me so they can jump on me to puth me in a bad daylight. for me the fun is over
THX all  . Its a sad way to stop but its not the first time that thise people led me down in this gameplay 
I go play =PUF=server  and hope to see you all ther!!

Offline Infinity

Re: BIG CLAN DAY STOPS
« Reply #1 on: Monday, November 16, 2015, 12:56:34 PM »
What happened? Sad to see BCD go away

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #2 on: Monday, November 16, 2015, 12:56:39 PM »
Stop being childish. Really.

Everyone commenting on the forum wanted to help you make this event and it's announcements better, so that someone seeing it for the first time would understand what it is and older players could quickly get what maps are played this week.
Nobody wants you to quit doing it, we just want to help you. You need to understand that. Help us to help you.

I doubt ronski nor Ganja have anything against the event or you, I know I certainly don't. We just want to help you make it better.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline Koden

• Cogito Ergo Khodohn
  • Global Moderator
  • Epic Poster
  • Hmmm rainbows.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Monday, November 16, 2015, 12:57:12 PM »
I would guess you could get on Teamspeak and have a chat with both Teddy and Ronski. If the matter is about clearing up the criticism you mentioned, which is anyway related not to your work as a whole but to the way the information is displayed, and has been mentioned in relation to announcements in the past.

P.s. and Vanoke, you know i also sent you a private message instead of posting on the thread today in order to be polite, it would be nice from you to keep a conversation with everyone and eventually not get straight ahead to conclusion as you did above.
« Last Edit: Monday, November 16, 2015, 13:00:47 PM by Koden »

Offline Infinity

« Reply #4 on: Monday, November 16, 2015, 12:59:56 PM »
I would guess you could get on Teamspeak and have a chat with both Teddy and Ronski.

What he said.. I'm sure it's just a misunderstanding. Everybody appreciates any help to get some action going in the community especially help like yours Vanoke

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Monday, November 16, 2015, 13:49:04 PM »
this question was bin talking many times and they know my inputh and the way it works its a discussion about nothing 1 announcement a week and all work together for 3 hour all maps must be played if possible is that so difficult . stop telling me that i do wrong.   
If people do not read ore come to website assist its not my fould .
I even try to link people to this site with my facebook in shoutbox and in game.
And ther they can see the inputh of som guys that tells me your wrinting is to long.

So i can say its a total so you can see all in ones. HOOAH ! GOOD HEY !

And Ronski i did tell you ones be your self, but it looks like you chosen the other site.

« Last Edit: Monday, November 16, 2015, 13:52:42 PM by Vanoke »

Offline Ganja

« Reply #6 on: Monday, November 16, 2015, 14:16:15 PM »
It's really a pity to see you stop for such stupid reasons, you did a good job, pity you couldn't accept criticism. Don't count on me to suck your **** in order for you to come back. You're supposed to be an adult so please start acting like one !

Offline ronski

« Reply #7 on: Monday, November 16, 2015, 14:36:28 PM »
this question was bin talking many times and they know my inputh and the way it works its a discussion about nothing 1 announcement a week and all work together for 3 hour all maps must be played if possible is that so difficult . stop telling me that i do wrong.   
If people do not read ore come to website assist its not my fould .
I even try to link people to this site with my facebook in shoutbox and in game.
And ther they can see the inputh of som guys that tells me your wrinting is to long.

So i can say its a total so you can see all in ones. HOOAH ! GOOD HEY !

And Ronski i did tell you ones be your self, but it looks like you chosen the other site.

I know what you told me, you think I can't have my own way of thinking? I have to choose either your or Ganja's side, I can't have mine? I have tried to help you all the time, I even offered you that I could do a website for Big Clan Day. If I dont agree with you in something, for example banning people because of ghosting, that doesnt mean Im turning my back to you in everything. Im always just asking people to think one more time to be reasonable.

I know your input and I appreciate it, but I also see how it always gets personal between you and watnc. I honestly agree with no brainwashing that the same long info you share every week is

A) too hard text to read
B) still not informative enough
C) too long people doesnt read them because of facts A) and B)

I would create Big Clan Day page where put the info of BCD ( aao25.com/bcd , put link to the page to main navigation ) and then publish every weeks details to news section clearly with fluent english. Keep it simple.

But if you want to point your fingers at someone, blame me and leave Teddy outside of it. Keep the event going but remove my admin privileges, Im done with it.

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: Monday, November 16, 2015, 15:05:45 PM »
I know what you told me, you think I can't have my own way of thinking? I have to choose either your or Ganja's side, I can't have mine? I have tried to help you all the time, I even offered you that I could do a website for Big Clan Day. If I dont agree with you in something, for example banning people because of ghosting, that doesnt mean Im turning my back to you in everything. Im always just asking people to think one more time to be reasonable.

I know your input and I appreciate it, but I also see how it always gets personal between you and watnc. I honestly agree with no brainwashing that the same long info you share every week is

A) too hard text to read
B) still not informative enough
C) too long people doesnt read them because of facts A) and B)

I would create Big Clan Day page where put the info of BCD ( aao25.com/bcd , put link to the page to main navigation ) and then publish every weeks details to news section clearly with fluent english. Keep it simple.

But if you want to point your fingers at someone, blame me and leave Teddy outside of it. Keep the event going but remove my admin privileges, Im done with it.
I did make Friends for BCD ad the end becose your inputh was already poor ! its up to Koden if BCD  will stay, And you do not have to chosen between  me and Ganja i never did say that,. i did say stay your self nothing more !!!  if BCD will come back you will be no admin and the rest of seke to so you have free hand to start your own BCD on sunday and rollos in shoutbox THX for help m8 !

Offline ronski

« Reply #9 on: Monday, November 16, 2015, 15:08:12 PM »
great, have fun  :up:

Offline Galle

« Reply #10 on: Monday, November 16, 2015, 15:28:17 PM »
Wait a minute, what I have done to deserve this kind of treatment? You hate me because some other individual say something / tryes to help? I have always supported BDC and like it so why punish me and all other seke members? I haven't been in every BCD but that dosen't mean that I don't like it or don't support it. We also got the BCD going the whole summer so dont tell me that I have done poor support for BCD. I hope that BCD still goes on but it would be nice to listen if others have ways to improve BCD. Lets keep it going TOGETHER so BCD would be improved for better. I also know you have done much work for BCD, we all know it. We are not trying to get you mad but try to help you, peace  :)
Lasse Kukkonen, is there any better?

Offline ronski

« Reply #11 on: Monday, November 16, 2015, 15:39:05 PM »
Wait a minute, what I have done to deserve this kind of treatment? You hate me because some other individual say something / tryes to help? I have always supported BDC and like it so why punish me and all other seke members? I haven't been in every BCD but that dosen't mean that I don't like it or don't support it. We also got the BCD going the whole summer so dont tell me that I have done poor support for BCD. I hope that BCD still goes on but it would be nice to listen if others have ways to improve BCD. Lets keep it going TOGETHER so BCD would be improved for better. I also know you have done much work for BCD, we all know it. We are not trying to get you mad but try to help you, peace  :)
True, Im representing my own opinion while saying I agree with Ganja and Teddy. Vanoke you're really showing the other side of you..

Offline Ganja

« Reply #12 on: Monday, November 16, 2015, 16:13:27 PM »
Vanoke is powerhungry and Big Clan Day is his baby. Nobody can give advice because otherwise he can't say he did it on his own. Then saying he quits, make a news anouncement about it to let everyone know he's not happy and make people beg him to stay. I used to be like that when I was seven.

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: Monday, November 16, 2015, 16:31:28 PM »

Sorry i was seeing this as a total clan was not realise this way in my anger. If seke members still want to join this ask. but i realy feel the presure to stop. When assist want to do this event they have my blessing.
I did had a writing with KODEN to led it stay but if assits wants this take it. 

Offline SupR3me-

« Reply #14 on: Monday, November 16, 2015, 16:35:35 PM »
So does that mean i lose my admin rights sheeettt  :cry:

but it would be lame if u quited bcd man ;)

Noting Personal Just Good Business

I have played with him a lot, I will uninstall the game if he cheats, you'll have my word. SupR3me don't get this as a challenge now :D
To clear this out: Supreme has been reported several times, and he has not been found guilty of using cheats/tricks/advantages in-game. Lets not get through easy hackusations.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager