Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: BIG CLAN DAY STOPS  (Read 17283 times)

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
  • Real war is to a GAME!!
    • View Profile
  • AA: =PUF=Vanoke
Re: BIG CLAN DAY STOPS
« Reply #60 on: Thursday, November 19, 2015, 13:19:53 PM »
You guys so funny . You both right i am all dowing it for my self . Kids forever .hooah

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #61 on: Thursday, November 19, 2015, 13:33:40 PM »
Koden, you should say now also to the others "dont go personel", right?

i did leave because of this small part of community talking like this in here. all the same, complaining, critics and much more like personal attacks. i dont like and i dont need that. but who cares... also not to play only 2 maps, hospital and pipeline. therefor i support now as much as i can to get players back from aa4 - but you all should work on that too. not only talking and talking, filling up shout box like having a challenge who gets more text....

and yes, it isn't the way you should react on bcd's evening when vanoke is starting the servers to fill up - to start by yourself another server doing the same. i dont say now what i think about that, but i guess you can imagine.

Offline ronski

« Reply #62 on: Thursday, November 19, 2015, 13:34:32 PM »
You guys so funny . You both right i am all dowing it for my self . Kids forever .hooah
And now we're childish? You're amazing..

Offline ronski

« Reply #63 on: Thursday, November 19, 2015, 13:38:58 PM »
I think rollos was still banned from big clan day server, or at least from some of Vanokes servers so even if he was aware of big clan day, I understand his reasons for trying to fill the server.

Offline Koden

• Cogito Ergo Khodohn
  • Global Moderator
  • Epic Poster
  • Hmmm rainbows.
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: Thursday, November 19, 2015, 13:43:04 PM »
Ok, this is fair enough from both sides. Temporarily locked.

I would hope for the discussion to bring out ideas about the BCD itself. It's not the place to yell out anger against others, insulting and/or and bashing people. You're over here to play the game, having fun and not to end up hating each other. You can talk about issues with the adequate manners. You should not get personal against other players, no matter the choices they're making while playing the game. If you consistently do take the game too seriously, please consider taking a break.

Obviously this is addressed to everyone.
« Last Edit: Thursday, November 19, 2015, 14:10:19 PM by Koden »

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager