Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: BIG CLAN DAY STOPS  (Read 17226 times)

Offline ronski

Re: BIG CLAN DAY STOPS
« Reply #15 on: Monday, November 16, 2015, 17:15:52 PM »
Sorry i was seeing this as a total clan was not realise this way in my anger. If seke members still want to join this ask. but i realy feel the presure to stop. When assist want to do this event they have my blessing.
I did had a writing with KODEN to led it stay but if assits wants this take it.
No matter how many times I read through my posts here at forum I can't see where I was misleading you to think these were our clans words not mine. Maybe at =PUF= facebook group? Not sure because you already removed me from there before you started this topic. Im quite sure though that this and "...15-11-2015 enjoy the game!" topics inludes all I've said.

It felt quite odd that you thought our support was poor, while we were the ones keeping the event alive during the summer. Maybe it just was my time to misunderstand the other, it was just me whose support was poor.

Im glad you understood that other seke's has nothing to with this so there is no need to burn all the roads for nothing.

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
  • Real war is to a GAME!!
    • View Profile
  • AA: =PUF=Vanoke
« Reply #16 on: Monday, November 16, 2015, 18:21:35 PM »
No matter how many times I read through my posts here at forum I can't see where I was misleading you to think these were our clans words not mine. Maybe at =PUF= facebook group? Not sure because you already removed me from there before you started this topic. Im quite sure though that this and "...15-11-2015 enjoy the game!" topics inludes all I've said.

It felt quite odd that you thought our support was poor, while we were the ones keeping the event alive during the summer. Maybe it just was my time to misunderstand the other, it was just me whose support was poor.

Im glad you understood that other seke's has nothing to with this so there is no need to burn all the roads for nothing.
You to close with Ganja and he is a lier and manipulates people. read this and its about creating a server on the same time and 4 maps on prime time BCD and rollos announce 4 maps 19.50 hour sunday and he dussent know nothing about BCD  did say GANJA ! ( PLAY THE GAME ITS IS , What game are they playing i think)  Ganja is not stupit and rollos also not but here they did trow a smoke granade in forum .>>>> after this and the rest my stommick was full. inc all the rest of the support.>>>>
(  So you never told him about BCD This is A BIG joke :crying: , And it also tells somthing about you ,You know all about it and i am sure rollos know it to so stop making this stupit, innocent conversations its to weard to believe.
I stop talking to you and that crap team of you its realy fucking unbelieveble. Don`t play with me Ganja !!! :down: Good bye )<<<<<<<<<<

About support yes you guy did summer BCD the maps that you like and alot seke members were ther everytime , After summer 3 sundays  you guy diddent come and after talking and asking seke did come somtimes. ( becose some players cant play som maps so you guys want to stick together and diddent come)
so how can i make a believeble B CLAN D.  after one year this event must work out of his self but no it look i have to do all trying to get som help form friends of BCD . and luckely a little help from Swiss clan till 22.00 hour becose they can t stay the whole evening. so one guy looks like must controll everytime this nice event.
I am getting tired of complains and the mass that you guys in words talk to me about a little thing that nobuddy reads like ganja did say, : the ANNOUNCEMENT .  looks like sooooo inportant  come on so inportant is it not the people that read this are 30 guys in this site and they know exectly what ther is standing ore what the meaning is.
And only Ronsky is the player that has rights to speak becose from those 3 he is the one that play regulair in bcd.
Ganja is always complaining  is it not in game than after the game in forum BCD for the 20 minuts he is playing in 10 weeks ( SPAM ) if i read you post its all spam but i did say that in the past also . 
Teddy : i understand that you do nothing know about BCD i never did see you joining.
« Last Edit: Monday, November 16, 2015, 18:25:49 PM by Vanoke »

Offline Alex

« Reply #17 on: Monday, November 16, 2015, 19:06:53 PM »
So from my understanding you're willing to stop an event a lot of people participate in because of a disagreement with a few people? Sounds like a huge overreaction. What happened to the days when people just ignored others? Everything about this topic is ridiculously petty.

Offline Nick

• Administrator
  • Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: Monday, November 16, 2015, 20:05:33 PM »
So from my understanding you're willing to stop an event a lot of people participate in because of a disagreement with a few people? Sounds like a huge overreaction. What happened to the days when people just ignored others? Everything about this topic is ridiculously petty.

And if that is the case and someone wants to keep a planned weekly event going then please PM me and I can hand over ownership of the big clan day american servers to them to help keep the community playing together on planned days/times, can be called what ever you guys want. Vortex just wants to help keep the events going :)

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #19 on: Tuesday, November 17, 2015, 01:45:15 AM »
I am getting tired of complains and the mass that you guys in words talk to me about a little thing that nobuddy reads like ganja did say, : the ANNOUNCEMENT .  looks like sooooo inportant  come on so inportant is it not the people that read this are 30 guys in this site and they know exectly what ther is standing ore what the meaning is.
You're right, almost everybody on the forums knows what the even is about, but you're missing the point. I'll make it bold for you:
Everyone commenting on the forum wanted to help you make this event and it's announcements better, so that someone seeing it for the first time would understand what it is and older players could quickly get what maps are played this week.

You're right, I haven't played in BCD more than twice. But I do visit this forum daily and have seen all your endless posts. All I'm talking about is a more straight and to the point announcement. I see you want to do everything by yourself, but it's totally OK to sometimes let other people help you.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline ronski

« Reply #20 on: Tuesday, November 17, 2015, 02:25:23 AM »
Still no word about what made you to imagine it was whole clan "attacking you" while I was writing as my self.

You to close with Ganja and he is a lier and manipulates people.

Wow, are you listening to yourself? Quite harsh accuse. Yes I've been trying to get close as many person as possible, I dislike having enemies. When I started the game I had my own fights with Ganja, Wickid and later with Bernard as well but look us now. To get one known better as person doesn't mean the other is manipulative. Even if we are small community there still are hundreds of persons around and every one of them is different. Usually chat in game is the place where misunderstandings starts. People tries to get their point clear as shortly as possible, most of the times misunderstandings can be solved elsewhere. That is maybe the biggest difference between us, I wan't to solve misunderstandings Im facing. I don't know why but when I see injustice or someone needs help I try to help all the ways I can.

About support yes you guy did summer BCD the maps that you like and alot seke members were ther everytime , After summer 3 sundays  you guy diddent come and after talking and asking seke did come somtimes. ( becose some players cant play som maps so you guys want to stick together and diddent come)
so how can i make a believeble B CLAN D.  after one year this event must work out of his self but no it look i have to do all trying to get som help form friends of BCD . and luckely a little help from Swiss clan till 22.00 hour becose they can t stay the whole evening. so one guy looks like must controll everytime this nice event.

After the summer you changed the whole concept. Earlier there was actual co-operation between clans, now you wanted to pick all maps by yourself making the event more boring for clans. You did great job doing all those .gifs and I know it was hard to choose maps for two servers for the whole year. I think you should ( because you wanted to do it all by yourself ) but you just don't get it that others wanted to be there choosing maps as well. Last spring and during the summer we in our clan had loads of whatsapp conversations around maps we want to have, took pros and cons from them and especially during last summer we learned by listening players and from their behaviour the most suitable way to choose maps. I told you the way too: take mixture of long distance and close combats, maximum of two of SF's, put only one low fps map ( = AA3 map ), put the less interesting / small area - or smallest slot count map as first, because people are usually joining after the first map. During the second and third map server tends to be full. So minimum of slots per map is 26 at that point, if possible take map where you have even more slots. And for the last map pick the most interesting map of the day that you know people want's to play, then they are hanging in there till the end if it's possible for them.

So when the event started on this fall you kind of forgot the rest of clans and started running the event alone. You needed us there as players, not for any kind of co-operation. I honestly don't think we must be there every week, especially didn't feel like that after summer when you crushed all the co-operation there was. Like I said to you, some of us are suffering of lack of fps in many maps, we have quite a lot active players and we like to play together. When BCD server was empty during those three weeks, it wasn't because we were not there - it was because of maps you chose. I don't remember what were there and doesn't bother to check them out or even list them, no need for that. On the other hand if server was empty because we were not there, what does it tell to you?

You are continuously missing the point we had there. You should have pinned post where are rules and info about the event, and then every week just announce what maps are being played and who is there as main admin. Every week your post can contain some short info in fluent english, but you honestly should keep the weekly info as short as possible, just link to the pinned post where are rules explained more clearly and inform admins elsewhere. Your weekly announcement could look for example like this:

Clans from Americas Army community presents to you
BIG CLAN DAY 22nd NOVEMBER 2015

Three hours lasting event is cathering up players inside the community to play different maps on every sunday at two continents. We present to you two servers at Europe and one server at America, introducing to you every map from the game, four maps per day & always both sides of the map. Each map will be played 45mins and on half way of it will sides be swapped. We hope you are not remaining while side are being swapped so as many as possible are able to play on both sides.

This week at FRIENDS OF BIG CLAN DAY server will be played following maps:

20.00-20.45 CET    -    Rummage
20.45-21.30 CET    -    SF Dockside
21.30-22.15 CET    -    ESL Dusk
22.15-23.00 CET    -    Weapons Cache

Besides the great games in various maps we are also offering to you a Teamspeak channel at official teamspeak server: ts.aao25.com

You don't have to be in a clan to join, you're already a part of the Big Clan called Americas Army Community, welcome all and have fun :up:

There are every week people asking for another map and wondering why they are being swapped etc. They are not familiar with the concept. That's why you need to take another look into the information that is being shared about the event and like Ganja analysed your post, it doesn't tell much for person who has no idea what Big Clan Day is.

And only Ronsky is the player that has rights to speak becose from those 3 he is the one that play regulair in bcd.
Ganja is always complaining  is it not in game than after the game in forum BCD for the 20 minuts he is playing in 10 weeks ( SPAM ) if i read you post its all spam but i did say that in the past also . 
Teddy : i understand that you do nothing know about BCD i never did see you joining.

Partly correct; I've tried to be there every week after those three first week of this fall, I know Ganja is suffering from lack of fps even while starting up his pc, so maybe because of that he dislikes joining the event. Or maybe its the personal between you guys, wasn't he even banned from the server? I think Rollos at least was. And if you haven't noticed Teddy doesn't play that much in general. That doesn't mean they wouldn't still love to see the only event running.

What comes to support from my side, when I've been there it's me who has always removed prior kick/ban list that comes for example from ignoring md5 tools bug. During those days when my admin rights was somehow removed I wrote the command for you to clear the buglist so the player could join back as soon as possible. I've tried every sunday to get you BCD admins to discuss with each other via csay commands, because it honestly looks ridiculous while admins are wondering or - like in some point - arguing about stuff in global chat. And so on..

Offline Ganja

« Reply #21 on: Tuesday, November 17, 2015, 04:11:36 AM »
Partly correct; I've tried to be there every week after those three first week of this fall, I know Ganja is suffering from lack of fps even while starting up his pc, so maybe because of that he dislikes joining the event. Or maybe its the personal between you guys, wasn't he even banned from the server? I think Rollos at least was. And if you haven't noticed Teddy doesn't play that much in general. That doesn't mean they wouldn't still love to see the only event running.

What comes to support from my side, when I've been there it's me who has always removed prior kick/ban list that comes for example from ignoring md5 tools bug. During those days when my admin rights was somehow removed I wrote the command for you to clear the buglist so the player could join back as soon as possible. I've tried every sunday to get you BCD admins to discuss with each other via csay commands, because it honestly looks ridiculous while admins are wondering or - like in some point - arguing about stuff in global chat. And so on..

Ahaha ofcourse our entire clan was banned because Vanoke calls us "ghosters" and because it's not funny when we play same team, it's no fun for others (can't find the post where he said that but he did).

How can you expect me to join BCD if I'm banned on it Vanoke ?

Also call me whatever you want but I can swear to you Rollos has no idea that BCD is even an event, that's why he's posting maps on the shoutbox, because he sees you doing the same.

In some topics you says "my long posts are meant for people who have no idea what BCD is" and in other topics you say "it's for some small amount of people who already have the idea what it is". So how can you make a proper anouncement if you don't even know who you're targetting ...

But I'll keep my mouth shut about Big Clan Day from now on, I've seen your attitude problems and I see you're not willing to co-operate, that's fine by me, I hope your baby BCD is not going to die.

Offline ronski

« Reply #22 on: Tuesday, November 17, 2015, 04:36:56 AM »
I've said and seen enough as well, so no worries - no more criticism coming from me. All good for the future.

Offline Scorpy

« Reply #23 on: Tuesday, November 17, 2015, 06:44:22 AM »
keep up the good work. 

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #24 on: Tuesday, November 17, 2015, 06:52:33 AM »
Vanoke, you did say that o me many times: head up!

go on......i am waiting for the new maps to play.

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
  • Real war is to a GAME!!
    • View Profile
  • AA: =PUF=Vanoke
« Reply #25 on: Tuesday, November 17, 2015, 06:58:22 AM »
Yes nick i am stoping . I dont have explain everytime that i only want to play the game that i did prepair for a whole year. So i do not have to do alot every week like befor . Nothing i perfect .
thx all bcd is over for me.

Offline Ganja

« Reply #26 on: Tuesday, November 17, 2015, 07:36:37 AM »
Is Big Clan Day over for you only or do you want to shut down the entire project?

I mean I am sure some people could gladly take it over if you don't want to do the work anymore, but since it's you who started the project it's up to you wether or not it continues without you.

Offline Koden

• Cogito Ergo Khodohn
  • Global Moderator
  • Epic Poster
  • Hmmm rainbows.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: Tuesday, November 17, 2015, 14:23:17 PM »
Is Big Clan Day over for you only or do you want to shut down the entire project?

I mean I am sure some people could gladly take it over if you don't want to do the work anymore, but since it's you who started the project it's up to you wether or not it continues without you.

I've had a short conversation with Vanoke by PM's (where i also offered to and actually re-wrote/format one of his announcements) but it basically ended up with Vanoke clearly stating that he's not going to continue to manage the event on his own. I'm going to guess this leaves open other ways and other people, i remember Seke already held a couple times the event during summer.

Offline ronski

« Reply #28 on: Tuesday, November 17, 2015, 17:13:04 PM »
I've had a short conversation with Vanoke by PM's (where i also offered to and actually re-wrote/format one of his announcements) but it basically ended up with Vanoke clearly stating that he's not going to continue to manage the event on his own. I'm going to guess this leaves open other ways and other people, i remember Seke already held a couple times the event during summer.
Lol I thought you sent a long pm instead of short chat when those NSA tools spotted you ;)

Yea we took over it during last summer to keep it alive. It's sad to see it taking its last breath now, hopefully someone revieves it. I guess our hands are tied though, and of course I would need to stay out of it anyway.

Offline ronski

« Reply #29 on: Wednesday, November 18, 2015, 04:37:16 AM »
Also if same or similar concept will be continuing, you need to find server(s) for that use, Nick already offered American event server, but in Europe there's no server ready to be used because BCD servers seems to be taken down, which is understandable.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager