Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: You can ban me , i dont care . Shame on you assist admins ...  (Read 14173 times)

Offline eLchaPo

You can ban me , i dont care . Shame on you assist admins ...
« on: Wednesday, December 28, 2016, 18:03:31 PM »
Why i've been banned from the chat ? cuz i said the true ? Cuz i caught some1 hacking and told it 2 everyone see ? FUCK EDDIE , AND FUCK YOU ALL
« Last Edit: Wednesday, December 28, 2016, 20:40:30 PM by eLchaPo »

Offline Ganja

Re: You can ban me , i dont care . Shame on you assist admins ...
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, December 28, 2016, 18:07:18 PM »
Hey Streetfighter. If this can convince you. "Eddie" aka Rock+ has spend most of his childhood killing his idle 2nd accounts on empty maps to gain better stats. I doubt he'd do that if he was hacking.

Offline eLchaPo

« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, December 28, 2016, 18:53:38 PM »
i caught him ... hacks , mods , idc , 4 me is all the same ...

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
  • AA: Vegeta
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, December 28, 2016, 20:32:46 PM »

Well just show the prove and all will be sorted?
Words are great possed but the tune is crap. A condeming fear strikes down
Things they cannot understand. An excuse to cover up weaknesses that lie within Lies
Laying your guilt and pain. On people that had no part in the molding of a life
That creates its destruction. Lies. Right before your very eyes
A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny. Your part in the demise of a life
Lack of comprehension. Thriving on your cliche. Compelled by self-resentment
Reaching into the minds of those that created. The depression in which they
In which they drowned their flesh and blood. Lies. So easy to blame the
Everlasting fear on a pathetic attempt. To justify the ending of life. Lies
Right before your very eyes. A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny
Your part in the demise of a life
Lack of comprehension. Thriving on your cliche. Compelled by self-resentment

Offline ronski

« Reply #4 on: Thursday, December 29, 2016, 02:02:04 AM »
Hacks are forbidden and they'll get caught by Assist. Mods are modifications which allows usage of shotguns, nades only etc and then there's respawn mod etc.. Not forbidden. From what you caught him was mpcheats and it's not same as hacking.

Mpcheat is a built in feature which is available for everyone and these mpcheats are not forbidden. They work only if serveradmin allows usage of them from adminpanel. Everyone who joins the server which has this setting on will get a notification about it and there at server you see it as well when they are turned on and off. Note that while this mode is on, server wont track.

Here you can see all mpcheat commands:
http://manual.americasarmy.com/index.php/What_console_commands_can_I_use_in_America's_Army%3F#4._Weapons_.26_MPCheats

I can't respond to your original question about why you got banned for 24 hours from shoutbox, I can only guess that your tone might have something to do with it. You've been told couple of times already what it was all about but still you're here posting shit with tone like this. Actually the title and your first post are kind of fucked up you know, title says you don't give a f, but then you're asking why you got banned. Shame on who?

Offline Bart!

« Reply #5 on: Thursday, December 29, 2016, 07:09:00 AM »
I don't know exactly, but seeing your post, I don't think you got banned on the shoutbox for saying the truth.

Your agressive tone, especially in the last sentence of your first post in this topic, would for me be a reason to 24h ban somebody though.

You do know the way of communicating things will bring you much further in life, instead of just saying the message with all anger and emotions included?

There is a big difference in  how something appears to other viewers in these two messages:

"I caught him hacking, here is the proof. Please investigate it, because I don't want to play with hackers around me"

and
"4 me you are lil hacker, everything you say is bullshit, So stop change nick cuz of fr , stop beeing noob , stop talking about me , and fuck you mother fucker "

I think the second sentence deserves a ban, so take a step back, look good what you wrote there, and think what might be the reason they banned you from the shoutbox.
Hint: it is not the fact that you caught somebody hacking.

Offline Koden

• Cogito Ergo Khodohn
  • Global Moderator
  • Epic Poster
  • Hmmm rainbows.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Thursday, December 29, 2016, 07:20:24 AM »
Bart summed it up perfectly. You added a couple insults at the end of your first post, which was deleted, then you actually noticed it was deleted and you reposted it again.

Btw, its a temporary ban which lasts 24 hours.

http://pastebin.com/QvDZNPGf

Offline Placid-

• View Profile
  • AA: empty
« Reply #7 on: Thursday, December 29, 2016, 14:53:42 PM »
Rock+ has spend most of his childhood killing his idle 2nd accounts on empty maps to gain better stats.

hehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh good times  :D

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager