Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Another Ban Happy admin caught on cameras....  (Read 11066 times)

Offline Vilkas

• View Profile
Another Ban Happy admin caught on cameras....
« on: Monday, September 01, 2014, 15:47:14 PM »
Well where can I begin....

So i joined the HT server and played for good hour with fellow IGC players... Then I made couple simple comments about lagging server because we did get lagg and everyone said it. (Check the logs), then I made extra comment with sarcasm this time that HT tornado is an easy target because I killed him couple times and then all my comments made that time were said to different person...

Nothing happened for a good 3-4 minutes, I didn't make a comment since I spoke then and after the new game started, I went to heli, throwed smoke to heli boxes and then I see message kicked and banned. Hmmm, then I wonder why...went on their ts, ask why ban and then no response whatsoever... Poked like 4-5 times and nothing, so I decided fuck it im out of here....

I want to clear some good admin behaving on the server that should follow.

If you got a big mouth and people not happy with it, you give warning, if warnings are ignored then you must use mute command no kick and ban command like I was banned...

After mute most of the times it comes to tk spree thats when u ban... so yeh any more tips to HT guys?

I would like to tell you that Ban happy admin situation is getting out of hands and all you do is nothing because your response is you can't do anything about it, well I can say well done in saving community from ban happy admins, I would like also to mention that this report about HT management isn't the first time so please do something about it or lets just ignore this and don't give a fuck about it. I don't know what you need to do to take actions...how many times are we going to report and complain about happy admins that like to ban and abuse the powers simply for no reason, slight reason or the reason that the admin doesn't like the player and abuses them.

Waiting for HT wisser to come here and tell me the reason, tell me if he gave me warnings or anything before kicking
« Last Edit: Monday, September 01, 2014, 15:51:51 PM by Vilkas »

Offline bollie

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Another Ban Happy admin caught on cameras....
« Reply #1 on: Monday, September 01, 2014, 15:58:04 PM »
Tornado is Wisser his wife. So if you mess with one, you get both.

For the rest i know them both really good. Good oldschool people who play only for fun and dont like annoying people.

Offline Alex

« Reply #2 on: Monday, September 01, 2014, 15:59:57 PM »
You're right, this is nowhere near the first time that I've heard of admin abuse by the HT clan.
We do no support admin abuse but there is very little we can actually do about it. How exactly do I know what really happened? It would be your word against the admin's and we have no way of knowing who is right. We weren't there. It's not that we don't believe you, it's that we don't have any proof to justify any punishment.
There's a reason most games don't punish ban happy admins, it's simply too difficult to do it properly. That combined with the whole "we paid for our server so we can ban whoever we want" argument makes it a very slippery slope.

What do you suggest should happen?

Offline Vilkas

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Monday, September 01, 2014, 16:00:15 PM »
Well for sarcastic comment like this I don't know why i was banned if you know what i mean, nor i abused them or anything...

Offline Vilkas

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Monday, September 01, 2014, 16:05:53 PM »
What I suggest is give warning to HT clan about Ban Happy situation on their forum or even here so public can see situation on their server. I believe I was banned for being disliked person like always and proof is my fellow IGC members who were there.

Killaman or spanky, can you add a text to loading screen that ban happy admins are not tolerated, for ban happy you receive warnings or something? Might as well work and will make admins think about their actions.

Offline bollie

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Monday, September 01, 2014, 16:10:27 PM »
What a bs suggestion.

Offline bollie

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Monday, September 01, 2014, 16:13:35 PM »
Oh and if you wait for a reply from Wisser; will not happen.
Better go HT forum and tell ur story there...

Offline Vilkas

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: Monday, September 01, 2014, 16:16:15 PM »
I m pretty sure and I believe that you will defend your fellow HT members because you know most of them. So I do suggest that your comments shouldn't be considered in any case taking action towards HT clan. I hardly play this game now because I switch to AAPG so they can keep the ban if they think its right. I am not against HT clan because some of them are cool guys but this is not the first or second time we hear about HT admin management on their server, bare this in mind.

HT doesn't response to me so I see no point to do anything since I know I will stay banned for making sarcastic comment about Tornado that he or she was an easy target....

Offline bollie

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: Monday, September 01, 2014, 16:22:01 PM »
Me a HT member? Do ur homework.

For the rest i drop the case. Cause you don't care, so why should i care...

Offline Vilkas

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: Monday, September 01, 2014, 16:26:36 PM »
Me a HT member? Do ur homework.

For the rest i drop the case. Cause you don't care, so why should i care...

Not saying you are a member now but you were in HT and you know them so of course you will vouch for them, all im saying admin power was abused I am guessing for making sarcastic comment...

Offline bollie

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Monday, September 01, 2014, 16:38:25 PM »
Im not vouching for anyone.  I only say what they are.
For the reason: well i dont know what happened... ur story is one side, and there is always more to a story.
I dont believe that u got banned for saying that, cause he and she dont care. But there is a possibility that there was more going on, and that ur comment was the limit. I don't say that it was all about you, but you maybe gave the last push.
But hey you will never know cause ur not trying to appeal on HT site.

Offline Vilkas

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Monday, September 01, 2014, 16:39:43 PM »
After 3-4 minutes of not saying a work i got banned, yeh i really pushed hard so they decided to ban me after that time.

Offline bollie

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Monday, September 01, 2014, 16:46:09 PM »
If i wanna ban someone i will also not drop everything.  First i play and die, than i will ban... so the few minutes delay is not really a issue.

But what i said before,  i dunno what happened ingame.

Offline Vilkas

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: Monday, September 01, 2014, 16:48:42 PM »
Whoever played on the server that time definitely knows the truth. The truth comes out eventually.

Offline bollie

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: Monday, September 01, 2014, 16:51:08 PM »
That's not true.
A lot of times the truth remains a mystery.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager