Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Uff, y u no let me go 24-4 on defense over and over  (Read 34808 times)

Offline ronski

Re: Uff, y u no let me go 24-4 on defense over and over
« Reply #30 on: Sunday, July 31, 2016, 11:46:37 AM »
Ronski stop being a [edit] and writting half page paragrahps where you werent there, so far different members have said it was for racism/hacking/ some rat even lied that i got few warnings, and 1 guy said assualt was newbies when half of the team was ****ng K.K lmao and other were 1 mappers.. Defense was way lower honored and swapping me over would have made the game 1 sided for assualt, thats why i canceled the swap, check the ****ing logs, only thing said from admins was : cancel swap = kick ... so shut the [d]uck up and stop talking shit if you werent there, you can check logs .. there was no racism, no warnings.. just BigPappa crying after first set telling me to come assualt cause its harder and i ignored him .. guess that triggered the downie and they started admin abuse.. so check the logs and stop with your TL;DR assumptions.. Like i said, ill make 5 accounts and avoid the ban  :style:
yea I wasn't there, it's just fun to watch one bragging with his stats done at the easiest side at the whole game and then whining about the kick / ban which was a result of the behaviour after remaining the side swap.

Offline ronski

« Reply #31 on: Sunday, July 31, 2016, 11:47:18 AM »
Yeah, I totally blame Ronski, especially because he's not a moderator.

hehe I guess great minds think alike

Offline phuNkiii.ops

« Reply #32 on: Sunday, July 31, 2016, 11:54:01 AM »
yea I wasn't there, it's just fun to watch one bragging with his stats done at the easiest side at the whole game and then whining about the kick / ban which was a result of the behaviour after remaining the side swap.

at what point was i bragging? i didnt even put this title, it had nothing to with bragging rofl, my score was the reason i got swapped,  plus I doubt you would pull of that score anytime with the teams as they were.. you think i just pulled it off cause the side is easy? i already explained why i canceled swap, keep thinking youre right with your "def-whore" logic which is used by assualt pricks that wait till last 2 minutes to move from mid so they can have a excuse for being trash at the game..  The only one with the logic post is Bart! , the rest seems just like they are jealous and want to point out that defense is easy, specially 1-4v13 (:

main point is i was carrying pretty much alone, and the swap wasnt for balance, it was to make it easier for assualt, which already had a stronger overall team and would make them game a 1 sided clusterfuck.. you can keep posting with your defense is easy shit, your def whore philosophy when this isnt even the fucking point of the topic, but fucbois dont get that , only Bart! knows how to read, the rest got baited by the score.. rats gonna rat  :style:

« Last Edit: Sunday, July 31, 2016, 12:04:45 PM by phuNkiii.ops »

Offline Koden

• Cogito Ergo Khodohn
  • Global Moderator
  • Epic Poster
  • Hmmm rainbows.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: Sunday, July 31, 2016, 13:00:28 PM »
To be honest I find it odd that you and your team were on the same side for 3 matches, yet I wasn't there either so I can't tell how things went exactly. I would agree with Bart if I hadn't seen enough matches being ruined by people playing the same side over and over again, feeling like having the right to do so because they're "good at the game" (rarely so). Sorry, you (speaking in general) are not playing a scrim, a tournament of a cup, you're playing a public match with other players which are supposed to have some fun aswell. Therefore, take a goddamn  second, and consider that you're playing a game with other people who do not deserve to get pissed off no matter what.

Offline phuNkiii.ops

« Reply #34 on: Sunday, July 31, 2016, 13:22:39 PM »
To be honest I find it odd that you and your team were on the same side for 3 matches, yet I wasn't there either so I can't tell how things went exactly. I would agree with Bart if I hadn't seen enough matches being ruined by people playing the same side over and over again, feeling like having the right to do so because they're "good at the game" (rarely so). Sorry, you (speaking in general) are not playing a scrim, a tournament of a cup, you're playing a public match with other players which are supposed to have some fun aswell. Therefore, take a goddamn  second, and consider that you're playing a game with other people who do not deserve to get pissed off no matter what.

So if they took the person from defense that was carrying it pretty hard and put them on assualt so they would not have any challange mroe would make it even more fun for defense who was overall pretty worse than assualt? OK

Offline Pipez0r

« Reply #35 on: Sunday, July 31, 2016, 13:25:16 PM »
I was present. I was first in def which I dont like because its boring.. either I do a kamikaze or unfair camp somewhere on the hills, which neither I like. You smoked the spot where I was and it made it impossible to finish what I was doing. Then I went to assault. Well, you were whoring with 203 doing lamest def tactics ever (which btw some KK does also unfortunately) and the rest I dont know as KK swapped me back to def so I left the game because I didnt want to play def anymore. Its too easy, as well as boring. Only kamikaze in def isnt boring but waiting after it is.

I dont know why you anyway behave like you do. That smoking my spot and being always a smartass who thinks he knows things better than others. Also you told a reason for smoking my spot: "because he is a nigger."

Lol..

Offline phuNkiii.ops

« Reply #36 on: Sunday, July 31, 2016, 13:33:14 PM »
I was present. I was first in def which I dont like because its boring.. either I do a kamikaze or unfair camp somewhere on the hills, which neither I like. You smoked the spot where I was and it made it impossible to finish what I was doing. Then I went to assault. Well, you were whoring with 203 doing lamest def tactics ever (which btw some KK does also unfortunately) and the rest I dont know as KK swapped me back to def so I left the game because I didnt want to play def anymore. Its too easy, as well as boring. Only kamikaze in def isnt boring but waiting after it is.

I dont know why you anyway behave like you do. That smoking my spot and being always a smartass who thinks he knows things better than others. Also you told a reason for smoking my spot: "because he is a nigger."

Lol..

i said "cuz u black" as a joke not the n-word  so yeah, nice that you though of N*gger

Offline Pipez0r

« Reply #37 on: Sunday, July 31, 2016, 15:00:18 PM »
Well sry, I remembered incorrectly. Your sense of humor just doesnt fit to me, maybe it would if I would know you better but not fitting because I dont know you.

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
  • AA: Vegeta
« Reply #38 on: Sunday, July 31, 2016, 17:08:22 PM »
So if they took the person from defense that was carrying it pretty hard and put them on assualt so they would not have any challange mroe would make it even more fun for defense who was overall pretty worse than assualt? OK
I think the point is your such a camper and crap at assault. the idea would be you would help take assault so far down , def would win. Simple really.
Words are great possed but the tune is crap. A condeming fear strikes down
Things they cannot understand. An excuse to cover up weaknesses that lie within Lies
Laying your guilt and pain. On people that had no part in the molding of a life
That creates its destruction. Lies. Right before your very eyes
A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny. Your part in the demise of a life
Lack of comprehension. Thriving on your cliche. Compelled by self-resentment
Reaching into the minds of those that created. The depression in which they
In which they drowned their flesh and blood. Lies. So easy to blame the
Everlasting fear on a pathetic attempt. To justify the ending of life. Lies
Right before your very eyes. A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny
Your part in the demise of a life
Lack of comprehension. Thriving on your cliche. Compelled by self-resentment

Offline Kosiarz

« Reply #39 on: Monday, August 01, 2016, 09:59:32 AM »
This is terrible, admin moved you to attack :(. How old are you 14?

Offline Bart!

« Reply #40 on: Monday, August 01, 2016, 12:25:54 PM »
I think you should stop behaving like you are so much above others, it helps in getting the odds more in your favour. As I read your text, between the lines I can see that you feel yourself being a lot "above them".

Unless you won a lot of major leagues (and even then not imo, I've won many tournaments, but I will never say I am better as others, because it's a team effort), there are no rights to brag about, especially for a pub game.

It helps in not getting people being mad at you.

Offline Koden

• Cogito Ergo Khodohn
  • Global Moderator
  • Epic Poster
  • Hmmm rainbows.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: Monday, August 01, 2016, 14:20:33 PM »
I think you should stop behaving like you are so much above others, it helps in getting the odds more in your favour. As I read your text, between the lines I can see that you feel yourself being a lot "above them".

Unless you won a lot of major leagues (and even then not imo, I've won many tournaments, but I will never say I am better as others, because it's a team effort), there are no rights to brag about, especially for a pub game.

Imho a mindset kind of issue...not necessarily Phunkii's case (otherwise it looks like we're describing him through issues ^^). Long gone are the times of Fps arena games, and the kind of gameplay/netiquette that used to stem from that.

Offline phuNkiii.ops

« Reply #42 on: Monday, August 01, 2016, 14:59:51 PM »

between the lines? my point was why the swap occured, the score only triggered the people that had no clue about what theyre reading.. Even the admin that changed the topic contributed to most rats replying like that as my original title was Admin abuse.. So it would only makes sense that people are upset about me thinking that im better cause of the score when the point was completly something else, but I guess thats how admins are (:
« Last Edit: Monday, August 01, 2016, 15:04:44 PM by phuNkiii.ops »

Offline Koden

• Cogito Ergo Khodohn
  • Global Moderator
  • Epic Poster
  • Hmmm rainbows.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: Monday, August 01, 2016, 15:11:28 PM »
between the lines? my point was why the swap occured, the score only triggered the people that had no clue about what theyre reading.. Even the admin that changed the topic contributed to most rats replying like that as my original title was Admin abuse.. So it would only makes sense that people are upset about me thinking that im better cause of the score when the point was completly something else, but I guess thats how admins are (:

I don't think a different topic title would have made for a radical difference in opinions. Neither your score tells us whether your team won or lose the matches.

Offline phuNkiii.ops

« Reply #44 on: Monday, August 01, 2016, 15:17:10 PM »

I don't think a different topic title would have made for a radical difference in opinions. Neither your score tells us whether your team won or lose the matches.

you dont think? then why even change the title? you clearly already made a decision and decided to mock it in the title and made it look even dumber for people that read the topic.. And defense was winning but like I said, I did die few times and that was when defense mostly lost.. But still you have no right to change titles, kinda funny bart calling me out being above others when admins are mocking people topics and changing titles to make threads look stupid, cause [edit] have some power over something kek
« Last Edit: Monday, August 01, 2016, 15:42:07 PM by Koden »

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager