Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Uff, y u no let me go 24-4 on defense over and over  (Read 34882 times)

Offline Bart!

Re: Uff, y u no let me go 24-4 on defense over and over
« Reply #45 on: Monday, August 01, 2016, 15:58:26 PM »
between the lines? my point was why the swap occured, the score only triggered the people that had no clue about what theyre reading.. Even the admin that changed the topic contributed to most rats replying like that as my original title was Admin abuse.. So it would only makes sense that people are upset about me thinking that im better cause of the score when the point was completly something else, but I guess thats how admins are (:
It's not the title, it's your posts plus how I've seen you in game.
I never judged on the title. Trust me.

Offline phuNkiii.ops

« Reply #46 on: Monday, August 01, 2016, 17:30:33 PM »
yeah I didnt mean you, as your post was only one that got the point of the topic, rest was just [edit - rainbows] spitting offtopic shit and im sure some people got triggered by the title too.. so yeah GG admins, (:
« Last Edit: Monday, August 01, 2016, 22:06:05 PM by Koden »

Offline mamerize

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: Tuesday, August 02, 2016, 11:35:46 AM »
Well sry, I remembered incorrectly. Your sense of humor just doesnt fit to me, maybe it would if I would know you better but not fitting because I dont know you.

I don't need to lie my friend. Here person u insulted as a proof..

Offline Robert

« Reply #48 on: Tuesday, August 02, 2016, 12:28:51 PM »
I think you should be even happier if admin decides to change you to the other team, in your case you should think that you are a very good player indeed you are by the score you telling us because admins swapped you, i believe it's a good sign, good players play without getting into these kind of dramas, If I was you I would of kept playing because both sides are hard at the times and I see no problem with that at all, it's to balance the game I suppose and you shouldn't brought big deal to this.

My 2 cents :)  :style:

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager