Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Uff, y u no let me go 24-4 on defense over and over  (Read 34801 times)

Offline [K][K].BigPappa

Re: Uff, y u no let me go 24-4 on defense over and over
« Reply #15 on: Sunday, July 31, 2016, 08:58:10 AM »
check this guy, I do not think games loyally ;)

Offline ronski

« Reply #16 on: Sunday, July 31, 2016, 08:58:43 AM »
I actually think people shouldn't kick for this.
I'm sorry I have to disagree, when swapping player(s) from side to another is reasonable - for example getting same clan / ts to play on same sides - you need to pick player(s) from the other side in a way that somehow makes sense and is fair for all. I prefer picking clan players to swap and merge them to one side while swapping other clan to other side, or if it's not possible then I always pick the one who has joined last the game. Then if the one who is being swapped (to get him play with his clan mates or if he's the one who joined last) remains, the other player wont get swapped either just because one decided to press remain. If remaining shit continues after warning and explaining the swap, I think server admin is totally allowed to kick the player who is causing too much work for the admin who tries to merge same ts to same side and make the game fair for all with minimum expences. Picking random guy from team to be swapped makes no sense, there is no way to explain the reason for the swap and it will be taken personally. Therefore I like to think the way I use is fair and if you don't like it you don't have to play at that certain server then. Explaining to other guy that he is being swapped because one pressed remain and someone needs to be swapped is ridiculous, therefore accept the swap or gtfo (when the swap really makes sense)

However, here the swap wasn't about merging same ts to same side, according to Phunkii he got swapped because Admins in Assault side wanted to make it easy for them. To me it sounds just like an excuse from one who didn't like to be swapped. There are many one sided maps and you always see the same players sitting at the easy side, when you swap them to other side they leave or start complaining about it. Dont know what the real reason for the swap was but I really doubt they made the swap because they thought the swap would make it so easy for them, maybe the swap was to balance the game in general, swap the one who was getting easy kills from the easy side to make the game more equal and interesting for everyone. If you are playing alone ( not in ts with anyone ) how can you get so butthurt from one side swap.

Like Phunkii said, "who cares if it's 1sided", it's easy to not care as long as you are on the easier side.

Respect admin decisions and play, it's only a game. Everything is not always about you only, you need to look at the big picture where decisions are made to make it fair for everyone with low costs.

Offline [K][K].BigPappa

« Reply #17 on: Sunday, July 31, 2016, 09:04:11 AM »
I talk, I also love defense, I know every corner..
I think I'm pretty good at defense..
recharge faster, use the Quick sniper, assault boy feel is not normal,, check if it is correct because he escaped...
called to pass in assault with me,, I just wanted to keep under control

Offline [K][K].BigPappa

« Reply #18 on: Sunday, July 31, 2016, 09:06:49 AM »
his drama, crying and accusing of using ts for advantage, ridiculous baby

Offline [K][K].BigPappa

« Reply #19 on: Sunday, July 31, 2016, 09:11:22 AM »
correct guy is welcome on the bridge :up: :up:

Offline voras

• View Profile
  • AA: voras
« Reply #20 on: Sunday, July 31, 2016, 09:24:22 AM »
Ronski always speaking shit:DD  never change.....

Offline Scorpy

« Reply #21 on: Sunday, July 31, 2016, 09:49:41 AM »
jump in the sea... whit your vodka   :P

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
  • AA: Vegeta
« Reply #22 on: Sunday, July 31, 2016, 09:58:03 AM »
oh koden is here. Just talks a bout the easy questions.

Well its no hard to show the logs and see whos lying..
« Last Edit: Sunday, July 31, 2016, 10:01:52 AM by -Vegeta- »
Words are great possed but the tune is crap. A condeming fear strikes down
Things they cannot understand. An excuse to cover up weaknesses that lie within Lies
Laying your guilt and pain. On people that had no part in the molding of a life
That creates its destruction. Lies. Right before your very eyes
A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny. Your part in the demise of a life
Lack of comprehension. Thriving on your cliche. Compelled by self-resentment
Reaching into the minds of those that created. The depression in which they
In which they drowned their flesh and blood. Lies. So easy to blame the
Everlasting fear on a pathetic attempt. To justify the ending of life. Lies
Right before your very eyes. A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny
Your part in the demise of a life
Lack of comprehension. Thriving on your cliche. Compelled by self-resentment

Offline ronski

« Reply #23 on: Sunday, July 31, 2016, 10:02:59 AM »
Ronski always speaking shit:DD  never change.....
It's not my fault that you don't understand english but it's good that you try your best

Offline voras

• View Profile
  • AA: voras
« Reply #24 on: Sunday, July 31, 2016, 10:06:35 AM »
For you Ronski I understand enought:))))))
For scorpy i come back and no more vodka:((((((( tomorow work:((( fuckkkkkkkk

Offline phuNkiii.ops

« Reply #25 on: Sunday, July 31, 2016, 10:13:53 AM »
Ronski stop being a [edit] and writting half page paragrahps where you werent there, so far different members have said it was for racism/hacking/ some rat even lied that i got few warnings, and 1 guy said assualt was newbies when half of the team was ****ng K.K lmao and other were 1 mappers.. Defense was way lower honored and swapping me over would have made the game 1 sided for assualt, thats why i canceled the swap, check the ****ing logs, only thing said from admins was : cancel swap = kick ... so shut the [d]uck up and stop talking shit if you werent there, you can check logs .. there was no racism, no warnings.. just BigPappa crying after first set telling me to come assualt cause its harder and i ignored him .. guess that triggered the downie and they started admin abuse.. so check the logs and stop with your TL;DR assumptions.. Like i said, ill make 5 accounts and avoid the ban  :style:
« Last Edit: Sunday, July 31, 2016, 11:13:34 AM by Koden »

Offline [K][K].BigPappa

« Reply #26 on: Sunday, July 31, 2016, 10:15:06 AM »
 :D :D :D

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #27 on: Sunday, July 31, 2016, 11:11:29 AM »
Many good points. Lots of useful information.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline Ganja

« Reply #28 on: Sunday, July 31, 2016, 11:16:13 AM »
Like i said, ill make 5 accounts and avoid the ban  :style:

Since they are "downies and "rats" and "fuckboys", and since you're not a "noob 1mapper" I don't see the point of bypassing the ban.

Offline Koden

• Cogito Ergo Khodohn
  • Global Moderator
  • Epic Poster
  • Hmmm rainbows.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: Sunday, July 31, 2016, 11:19:59 AM »
more funny is the fuckboy admin changing title and trying to be funny when he has no idea what was going on, guess it wasnt koden since he actually asked about what happened..
Yeah, I totally blame Ronski, especially because he's not a moderator.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager