Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Addressing some issues  (Read 24311 times)

Offline WraShadow

Addressing some issues
« on: Thursday, February 28, 2019, 18:21:56 PM »
Rotating maps
I love rotating maps. I hate playing 10m on a map and change it when Im starting to get into it. Or change the map after announcing and when at least 5 of 10 people say "no". I was told Im not a real man because I dont play rotation but some clans, whose acronym I wont say, members cant choose different maps. Always the same, The few times I get on my server I put maps never played anymore.

Server
I'm not comparing my server to others. I'm pretty sure mine has got better hardware and better connection world-wide for it is, probably, the only one connected directly to the Atlantic backbone. If others are better, let'em be, 99% of them arent and a few of a specific clan surely arent. But sure, lets say my servers are actually bad. OK, I'm taking them down. I barely have any interest in this game anymore.

Just dont say stupid things like the servers I hosted were all modded coz the Come, Play, Die (the one I care about) is purely vanilla straight from the assist download and exported with motd, admins and a few other settings changed - didnt even change the rules file on that one.

Also, I was told my server only worked during 2pm in USA, thats bs, its been overfilled at 3am this time so arround 9-11pm (estimated time since usa have huge gap in timezones) there?

Forceclass
Some clans are so innovative, the only forceclass they do is mos, sometimes svd, or m9, or stupid rpg with only 3 rockets. Forget about advanced forceclass like we have on our servers. Where are the R, AR, SPR, AK and other cool classes that actually make sense in the maps instead of a freaking MOS that doesnt register half the shots for people across the pond? "No, we're losing, lets give RPG and spam. Oh yes, finally killed him. Im going to say some snarky comment when I die" (that might ot might not be certain canadian guy that his clanmate are saying he doesnt talkback and a guy with more hours in this game than anyone who still spells "raport" when he's been told many many times.)

Having fun
I'm 30, thank you. I have IRL people to interact with and play with, if we're not doing other things. This game lost all of its appeal with one clan monopolizing everything and spamming chat with invitations and random stupid things like "we have 6 players, can we get 7?" The sight of desperation is nauseating and makes me lose all interest in the game. The game is stagnant and being monopolized killed it.

I dont know how to have fun but I took a little funny, friendly stab and someone overreacted with a massive wall of text. Yes, the irony is not lost on me. The thing is, I didnt namecall of insult, just said someone's skill was lacking severely. This one persona actually insulted me but Im the one who cant have any fun :(

Jealousy
ERROR 404: NOT FOUND
But seriously, jealous of what?

Ghost
How can someone claim to put everyone of one clan on the same side if everyone and their mothers are of that clan? Thats the problem. If everyone is of that clan, there cant be such thing as everyone from the same clan on the same side. Its annoying. Every time I come here I see a huge message roll of the same guy asking for people to join his server, saying his clan is recruiting and other things related to the clan.

also... PEOPLE CAN SEE HOW MANY PEOPLE A SERVER'S GOT. YOU DONT NEED TO SPAM THE CHAT SAYING HOW MANY THERE ARE!

That was offtopic, sorry. Serious, obvious ghost is obvious. On occasion I tell my team ghost is coming and I bait it and, oh god, how obvious can you be using the admin panel to track people? Good thing almost everyone in that one clan is easy kill without having to try.

Skills
Yes, most of the actually good players left. I never considered myelf a top-tier player but now I have to give myself all the reasonable handicaps I can just to be a little more even. At least when my opposing team is that one clan. When that clan didnt exist, the bad players would be spread out and it wouldnt be so bad because I could carry the team or fail but it would be a team effort, now we just steamroll them and I dont need to do anything, my team is good enough to kill them all or do objective. This, combined with everything said so far, equals to the lack of fun in this game during 11pm UTC and later.

Conclusion
This game is finally dead... but ill still popup once in a while to see if its got a second wind. GLHF

PS: Yes, Im an asshole, but a fair, impartial one at that.
« Last Edit: Thursday, February 28, 2019, 18:28:33 PM by WraShadow »

» Checkout my Illustration Gallery on the forums
» Checkout my WIP Behancé Gallery

Offline LegionQC

Re: Addressing some issues
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, February 28, 2019, 18:29:03 PM »
go on with all your lies CPD .... ghosting lol  dont you read when i write to you NOBODY almost comes on discord  what the fuck dont u dont understand ! keep living in your fantasy world at the end your the only one complaining !   11pm your server ? u must be smoking butt piss hash or crack man GTFO with your lies ! your garbage and will always be garbage happy your leaving the game u wont be missed !

Offline WraShadow

« Reply #2 on: Thursday, February 28, 2019, 18:35:31 PM »
go on with all your lies CPD .... ghosting lol  dont you read when i write to you NOBODY almost comes on discord  what the fuck dont u dont understand ! keep living in your fantasy world at the end your the only one complaining !   11pm your server ? u must be smoking butt piss hash or crack man GTFO with your lies ! your garbage and will always be garbage happy your leaving the game u wont be missed !

Point and case. I didnt insult anyone, did I? but this random guy comes here, calls me a liar, insults me and stuff lol

Yes, my server fills at that time, if I come over with 2 or 3 friends. Ask your friends badboy, ohad, or playtronics, I think they all been there during those few times I got the server going with my friends.

1) People go on discord
2) People dont need to go on discord to ghost (but good try with the faulty sleight of hand)

Youre happy coz you wont have me killing you over and over.

» Checkout my Illustration Gallery on the forums
» Checkout my WIP Behancé Gallery

Offline LegionQC

« Reply #3 on: Thursday, February 28, 2019, 19:52:29 PM »
                                                                                       DO DO DO DE DA DA DA is all i want to say to you  :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up:

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager