Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Re: Dav3's .^a Community Servers  (Read 12982 times)

Offline Saltuarius

Re: Dav3's .^a Community Servers
« Reply #15 on: Saturday, November 30, 2013, 15:27:21 PM »
sry what is this? are u a moderator or not?
this is obviously a personal matter and shouldnt be discussed here.
this stuff is really bad for the page and this community.

Offline Dav3

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
  • AA: Dav3
Re: Re: Dav3's .^a Community Servers
« Reply #16 on: Saturday, November 30, 2013, 15:29:05 PM »
there are no lies in my comment but say as u pleased. i have posted chat logs of things you guys said straight from 82nd's chat logger that available for all the public to see. All you have to do is connect to 82nd's ts3 and you see the links to the chat loggers.

Right, and as clarified weeks ago, and again today. Those "logs" merely show what actually happened.: Jokingly calling a very very below average player a hacker.

No harassing was done. - you seem to lack common sense and understanding of English definitions.

On top of that you saw this happen and saw an opportunity to be power happy and manipulative and blow something completely out of proportion to try and make us look bad - because you personally dont like us for calling you out on your regular BS and not agreeing with your delusional ways.

For an accurate portrayal of harassment, abuse, lies, manipulation, refer to the majority of your posts, and daily conduct. As well as if you can venture back into your server where YOU are the one who harasses and power abuses  .

You talk bs, harass, even mute people then continue to talk sh1t to them while they cant reply.

Once again, the only evidence you have ever provided merely shows what kind of pathetic individual you are.

« Last Edit: Saturday, November 30, 2013, 15:31:57 PM by Dav3 »

Offline Dav3

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: Saturday, November 30, 2013, 15:30:43 PM »
sry what is this? are u a moderator or not?
this is obviously a personal matter and shouldnt be discussed here.
this stuff is really bad for the page and this community.

Exactly what I have been trying to fix in this community for MONTHS. Its sad that people like you, who can see through the bs are few and far between ( at least active on the forums )

Unfortunately people like Rapture have somehow manipulated people into believing their bs and believe it or not was somehow deemed a "dev" and and admin. - Laughable, i know. But sadly this is where AA stands.

« Last Edit: Saturday, November 30, 2013, 15:35:38 PM by Dav3 »

Offline Rapture

« Reply #18 on: Saturday, November 30, 2013, 16:00:46 PM »
im just doing as dav3 has done. my right to free speech on something that stems from him simply not liking me. i have no problems with dav3 other than his continuing harassment of players. Is that bad for the community to show how 1 person is acting towards other players in the community? What am i to do? Sweep it all under the rug as though it has never happened? That i WILL not do. I believe that all players should be able to play this game with out someone constantly making fun of people (especially 14 year old girls). Ask yourself 2 questions to see the point. Has Rapture ever being Banned from assist ever been discussed? No because i allow people to enjoy playing the game without harassing them.
Has Dav3 ever being banned from Assist ever been discussed? Yes, for all the things i have mentioned.

All bs aside. Dav3 i really do wish u guys luck on this. Call it being sarcastic or whatever you want to call it. But im not. Im being truthful. I do hope this helps the community grow and allow new and old players to come and play Assist 

Offline Alex

« Reply #19 on: Saturday, November 30, 2013, 16:01:54 PM »

Unfortunately people like Rapture have somehow manipulated people into believing their bs and believe it or not was somehow deemed a "dev" and and admin. - Laughable, i know. But sadly this is where AA stands.
IT'S A CONSPIRACY!!

Assist is hacking into our minds and telling us what to think!

MUST. HATE. DAV3.

Maybe you're actually just a douche, did that ever occur to you?

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
« Reply #20 on: Saturday, November 30, 2013, 16:49:05 PM »
interesting discussion. not.
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #21 on: Saturday, November 30, 2013, 17:40:28 PM »

and with this comment you drag in the other admins/devs by calling our decisions laughable. I knew it wouldn't be long before your lack of respect would show up. Where were you on discussing the good things Mikawe did to organize this forum and bring together hand-picked respected members for private discussions? Oh, right, you can only see the negatives.

This topic does need to be in a Drama/Spam subforum though...
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline Dav3

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: Saturday, November 30, 2013, 19:51:06 PM »
and with this comment you drag in the other admins/devs by calling our decisions laughable. I knew it wouldn't be long before your lack of respect would show up. Where were you on discussing the good things Mikawe did to organize this forum and bring together hand-picked respected members for private discussions? Oh, right, you can only see the negatives.

And why did that happen Spanky?

Because the admins tolerate, encourage, and actively participate in flaming and egging people on.

Am I suppose to sit here and just accept lies being told about me, stories being made up on top of the usual bullsh1t trolling?

Give your head a shake.

Because I dont often come to these forums anymore due to those reasons. I dont even know who Milwakie is irrelevant to issues at hand as well.

I came here to reach out to the community and gather admins for public servers, and in return i get flamed and harassed by you real winners. Why you trolls even bother jumping in and hi-jacking threads is retarded.

Another awesome administrative decision, keep the ranting topics and now they even get their section LOL. Instead of addressing the trolls and taking care of things you cater to them.

Once again I will be returning to my boycott of the forums. Hopefully one of the senior or head admins will one day get a clear head and drive this community and forums in a good direction resolving the issues and trolls.
« Last Edit: Saturday, November 30, 2013, 19:57:26 PM by Dav3 »

Offline bollie

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: Saturday, November 30, 2013, 19:59:43 PM »
Dave its not ur fault, i blaim the trolls just as you do...but im sleepy...
 i will read more crap from the web when i wake up.

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #24 on: Saturday, November 30, 2013, 20:10:38 PM »
And why did that happen Spanky?

Because the admins tolerate, encourage, and actively participate in flaming and egging people on.

Am I suppose to sit here and just accept lies being told about me, stories being made up on top of the usual bullsh1t trolling?
From the get-go, I said I heard mention. I never said that it's fact, I don't know if it is and I don't care either. All I said was it wouldn't surprise me. That's hardly flaming and harassing from my end.

Because I dont often come to these forums anymore due to those reasons. I dont even know who Milwakie is irrelevant to issues at hand as well.
If you really cared about the community, you would keep up to date and try to help people out, regardless of what you think about the administrators here.

I came here to reach out to the community and offer admin on public servers, and in return i get flamed and harassed by you real winners. Why you trolls even bother jumping in and hi-jacking threads is retarded.
Let me turn the tables. Why did that happen Dav3? Your behavior and attitude is why. Yes, your ORIGINAL post was neutral but you quickly got sucked in and got heated. Everybody has haters (I'm quite the expert), you just gotta learn to ignore them and keep doing what you're doing. You're one of the people that loves to hate me and honestly, you don't even get under my skin anymore. I'm not raging because I simply don't care anymore.

Another awesome administrative decision, keep the ranting topics and now they even get their section LOL. Instead of addressing the trolls and taking care of things you cater to them.
Yes, making a new forum section is quite hilarious, I giggled the whole time I was making it. The reason I made it is because, I hate strict admins. I created this forum (when it was Headshot) as an open place for people to talk about anything freely. At the same time, there does have to be order and organization but the last thing I want to do is stop discussion. I cleaned your thread to keep it organized and moved the crap to this thread so it could still be discussed (you're still posting and proving my point).
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline Mixk

« Reply #25 on: Sunday, December 01, 2013, 01:46:00 AM »

:sign_x2:
Like sands through the hourglass... so are the Days of Our Lives. As The Young and the Restless Search for Tomorrow, it is Ryan's Hope that All My Children see the Guiding Light to Another World.   :rofl:
I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager