Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: AAC, prove me wrong  (Read 29779 times)

Offline Koden

• Cogito Ergo Khodohn
  • Global Moderator
  • Epic Poster
  • Hmmm rainbows.
    • View Profile
Re: AAC, prove me wrong
« Reply #30 on: Thursday, February 12, 2015, 20:06:06 PM »
I need prove, i am not sure about those 3.

The proof is within the entire thread, pics provided in the original post by me and in the one by Bollie.

Offline ArmyAntiCheat

« Reply #31 on: Thursday, February 12, 2015, 20:07:50 PM »
Those pics don't say anything to me.

Offline Koden

• Cogito Ergo Khodohn
  • Global Moderator
  • Epic Poster
  • Hmmm rainbows.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: Thursday, February 12, 2015, 20:08:35 PM »
Those pics don't say anything to me.

Fine, you keep on denying the obvious, they will say plenty to all the other people who will read the thread ;)

Offline ArmyAntiCheat

« Reply #33 on: Thursday, February 12, 2015, 20:10:23 PM »
Fine, you keep on denying the obvious, they will say plenty to all the other people who will read the thread ;)

How about u settle ur life first?

Offline Ganja

« Reply #34 on: Thursday, February 12, 2015, 20:11:49 PM »
Nothing surprises me anymore with our dear Wolf. He been hacking, he been making 5 new profiles on forums and pretend to be someone else, he been lieing to everyone, he been turning his back to his ingame friends, he been threatening so many times to call obama on his private line and tell him about the bad admins of Assist ... srsly I feel bored now, you gotta show something unique now Army

Offline bollie

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: Thursday, February 12, 2015, 20:12:52 PM »
I am in the army training right now, i am back in april, passed my test, so yeh I am a soldier boy not like u who is doing fuck all for his country.

Your from Lithuania and living now in Scotland... yeah that sounds like your loving ur country very much.
And indeed your a soldier boy... a real boy with fur on his chest lol

Offline ArmyAntiCheat

« Reply #36 on: Thursday, February 12, 2015, 20:18:15 PM »
Nothing surprises me anymore with our dear Wolf.
You still call me wolf? Sorry my name isn't wolf lol.
He been hacking,

I did, I apologized and earned a second chance, yet you shout to others right now that a hacker can get unbanned, unprofessional once again.

he been making 5 new profiles on forums and pretend to be someone else, he been lieing to everyone,
That was couple years ago when i made 4 accounts, can u tell me the names, i am out of memory. Lying? Sometimes yes, but not currently, last time I lied was 2 months ago. [/quote]

he been turning his back to his ingame friends,

Nope, never turned my back, only to certain people.

he been threatening so many times to call obama on his private line and tell him about the bad admins of Assist ... srsly I feel bored now, you gotta show something unique now Army

The facts remains facts. You need something unique too, u are bored to talk to.

Offline ArmyAntiCheat

« Reply #37 on: Thursday, February 12, 2015, 20:20:11 PM »
Your from Lithuania and living now in Scotland... yeah that sounds like your loving ur country very much.
And indeed your a soldier boy... a real boy with fur on his chest lol

I love both countries, but I can't go back to my country, bad for living, yet i find ballz to try and help Scotland and British army not like u who sits at home and works, same day after day with nothing special.

Offline Koden

• Cogito Ergo Khodohn
  • Global Moderator
  • Epic Poster
  • Hmmm rainbows.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: Thursday, February 12, 2015, 20:26:25 PM »
I did, I apologized and earned a second chance, yet you shout to others right now that a hacker can get unbanned, unprofessional once again.
That was couple years ago when i made 4 accounts, can u tell me the names, i am out of memory. Lying? Sometimes yes, but not currently, last time I lied was 2 months ago.

The facts remains facts. You need something unique too, u are bored to talk to.

You are still lying, and you're still cheating. Add one of us on Steam. Each AAPG account is linked to a unique Steam account. If you're going to use a newly created account it's going to be plain obvious, and you denied that Steam account to be yours (http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198110336390 ).

Wrong koden, my logins in AA:PG last online was 2014 October 3rd and 16th, u can ask aapg admins for my logins.
This is my steam profile  http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197967430781
« Last Edit: Thursday, February 12, 2015, 20:29:56 PM by Koden »

Offline ArmyAntiCheat

« Reply #39 on: Thursday, February 12, 2015, 20:28:28 PM »
You are still lying, and you're still cheating. Add one of us on Steam. Each AAPG account is linked to a unique Steam account. If you're going to use a newly created account it's going to be plain obvious, and you denied that Steam account to be yours (http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198110336390 ).

this is not my steam account once again

Offline Koden

• Cogito Ergo Khodohn
  • Global Moderator
  • Epic Poster
  • Hmmm rainbows.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: Thursday, February 12, 2015, 20:30:32 PM »
this is not my steam account once again

Add me on Steam on "your" account then. Now.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/deerkoden/

Offline bollie

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: Thursday, February 12, 2015, 20:31:55 PM »
I love both countries, but I can't go back to my country, bad for living, yet i find ballz to try and help Scotland and British army not like u who sits at home and works, same day after day with nothing special.

Haha and your talking bout balls? You cant go back to ur country? Offcourse you can! stop fooling around.... everybody is laughing now!

And obviously you know nothing about my life or work... cause ur talking poop now :)

Offline ArmyAntiCheat

« Reply #42 on: Thursday, February 12, 2015, 20:33:21 PM »
Haha and your talking bout balls? You cant go back to ur country? Offcourse you can! stop fooling around.... everybody is laughing now!

And obviously you know nothing about my life or work... cause ur talking poop now :)

Take the chill pills and koden, i dont add strangers unless u want my autograph.

Offline Ganja

« Reply #43 on: Thursday, February 12, 2015, 20:33:40 PM »

See why I think you have personality problems. There's plenty of times when you just write 1 sentence with 2 contradictory arguments.
How can you start to say "I never turned my back" and then add "only to certain people" it's confusing .

And ye I call you Wolf, how should I call you, enlighten me?

Offline ArmyAntiCheat

« Reply #44 on: Thursday, February 12, 2015, 20:35:21 PM »
ganj stop taking my sentences out, we all know '' u are the smart one here''

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager