Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Tournaments/cups/Ladders  (Read 22860 times)

Offline JunK

Re: Tournaments/cups/Ladders
« Reply #15 on: Sunday, December 06, 2015, 10:13:17 AM »
Vanoke I wrote you a pm about it. Hope to hear from you soon!  :up:

Offline ronski

« Reply #16 on: Sunday, December 06, 2015, 10:21:27 AM »
"Hello, is it me you're looking for?"

I can take a look into it also if you still need help

Offline JunK

« Reply #17 on: Sunday, December 06, 2015, 10:29:42 AM »
"Hello, is it me you're looking for?"

I can take a look into it also if you still need help

F*cking awesome!
I pmed you some details !

Hooah!

Offline JunK

« Reply #18 on: Monday, December 07, 2015, 06:31:29 AM »
I want tot keep my word.
Something great is comming, for our New year 2016
More information Will be soon, be patient!

Offline Ganja

« Reply #19 on: Monday, December 07, 2015, 06:34:09 AM »
Man I'm sorry top say but I'm pretty sure you are going to be dissapointed. There's nobody willing to scrim anymore in this community

Offline ronski

« Reply #20 on: Monday, December 07, 2015, 06:41:34 AM »
I think it's worth of trying, there are aapg players who are willing to join things like this. So basically this one - as well organised - could bring players back to the game.

Many of us are bored to play on public so we need to figure our something else, something special. There are many players willing to scrim, too many of them are just too lazy to fix a date and actually have one imo.

Offline Ganja

« Reply #21 on: Monday, December 07, 2015, 06:45:57 AM »
I think it's worth of trying, there are aapg players who are willing to join things like this. So basically this one - as well organised - could bring players back to the game.

Many of us are bored to play on public so we need to figure our something else, something special. There are many players willing to scrim, too many of them are just too lazy to fix a date and actually have one imo.

Come on, we had that scrim event, people don't like to scrim. Some always pretend they like it and come up with excuses like "no time" while they're pubbing hours and hours.

Others say they don't like competition, but it's as friendly as pub, no pressure, just fun and if you lose you lose, nothing is going to be mad or whatsoever

Offline ronski

« Reply #22 on: Monday, December 07, 2015, 06:55:49 AM »
Come on, we had that scrim event, people don't like to scrim. Some always pretend they like it and come up with excuses like "no time" while they're pubbing hours and hours.

Others say they don't like competition, but it's as friendly as pub, no pressure, just fun and if you lose you lose, nothing is going to be mad or whatsoever
Mixed scrim event at certain time of week is still a bit different than clans playing with scrim teams in a tournament where game dates are fixed :)

Offline Ganja

« Reply #23 on: Monday, December 07, 2015, 06:59:47 AM »
Mixed scrim event at certain time of week is still a bit different than clans playing with scrim teams in a tournament where game dates are fixed :)

I know, but come on everybody knows how this goes no? Look at your last tournament, half the teams didn't show up :D

Offline ronski

« Reply #24 on: Monday, December 07, 2015, 07:06:48 AM »
I know, but come on everybody knows how this goes no? Look at your last tournament, half the teams didn't show up :D
Shush! :D
The problem in it was it's schedule, game dates can't be decided by 3rd party in order to get people playing. Teams need's to fix their game dates themselves.

If you don't try - you'll never know if it works or not :)

Offline Ganja

« Reply #25 on: Monday, December 07, 2015, 07:15:24 AM »
Shush! :D
The problem in it was it's schedule, game dates can't be decided by 3rd party in order to get people playing. Teams need's to fix their game dates themselves.

If you don't try - you'll never know if it works or not :)

Don't get me wrong, I'm happy someone is still giving it a try.

Offline JunK

« Reply #26 on: Monday, December 07, 2015, 09:48:03 AM »
We will see what it will bring back.
As long as there ain't activity I will keep everything for free and I won't pay for any kind of bs like website stuff and other things.

We only need Just gameservers now

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
  • Real war is to a GAME!!
    • View Profile
  • AA: =PUF=Vanoke
« Reply #27 on: Monday, December 07, 2015, 14:50:12 PM »
I hope your work will not be for nothing!  2  time it was already a desillusion for the majority of the gamers.

Offline JunK

« Reply #28 on: Monday, December 07, 2015, 17:35:13 PM »
Any players here who like to stream to give up life matches?
Are there any people who can provide some gameservers for the cups?

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #29 on: Tuesday, December 08, 2015, 01:37:27 AM »
Any players here who like to stream to give up life matches?
Are there any people who can provide some gameservers for the cups?

Nick from Vortex Servers is the one who has been generous enough to provide us with game servers both as the official server as well as servers for some events. He's the one you should be talking to.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager