Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: looking for a clan  (Read 4343 times)

Offline Infinity

looking for a clan
« on: Wednesday, May 14, 2014, 15:29:24 PM »
Hey all,

I was wondering which clans are actually recruiting atm.

Have been active for the past few weeks now and was thinking about joining a clan.

My tracker http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/443266/

I would play along with all those that are interested so that I get to know different ppl first :)

Thanks
infi

Offline SASF-DarkShooter

• Respected Members
  • Loyal Member
    • View Profile
Re: looking for a clan
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, May 14, 2014, 18:03:29 PM »
There are many good clans on AA nowadays. It really depends what you're looking for, and map preference can play a part in that as well.
There are clans like my own clan that have their home on Bridge Crossing, but play all maps nonetheless. There are clans that primarely focus on other maps, and clans that don't give a damn about what map at all.

To be honest, it's really something you'll have to find out what clan fits you most. Hang out with everybody and meet some people you like.
My own clansite is www.sasfclan.com you could visit that whenever if you feel like it.

Here's a link with a list that incluseds a few  clans and their websites: http://aao25.com/forum/general-chat-90/index-of-clan-websites-and-voip-servers/

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
Re: looking for a clan
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, May 14, 2014, 19:00:47 PM »
Welcome back enjoy your gamming, and like SASF-DarkShooter stated get to know people, this way you'll make the right choice

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager