Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: AAO 2.5 CUP Rules  (Read 19255 times)

Offline [Majestic]tidididi

Re: AAO 2.5 CUP Rules
« Reply #45 on: Tuesday, July 09, 2013, 16:33:06 PM »
Who pick me?

Offline Ganja

« Reply #46 on: Tuesday, July 09, 2013, 18:05:25 PM »
Didi you wanna play with me? You'll be my ears and I will be .. still a noob

Offline BiG_SerGiO

• Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • "I got soul but i'm not a soldier..."
    • View Profile
    • Portuguese Warriors
  • AA: [PTwars]b!6
« Reply #47 on: Wednesday, July 10, 2013, 13:26:59 PM »
Back in 2008 Paris (top3 player at the time)

He cheated ;)
"Three things can not hide for long: the Moon, the Sun and the Truth"?
Hmm?

https://vortexservers.com/clients/aff.php?aff=406

Offline denial.

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: Wednesday, July 10, 2013, 20:13:17 PM »
He cheated ;)

So did a ton of big players in that era... Proving it was a different matter!  the guy still had a lot of skill that is undisputed.

Offline Ganja

« Reply #49 on: Thursday, July 11, 2013, 03:31:00 AM »
So did a ton of big players in that era... Proving it was a different matter!  the guy still had a lot of skill that is undisputed.

But he cheated, so he's a d!ck

Offline [Majestic]tidididi

« Reply #50 on: Thursday, July 11, 2013, 04:51:54 AM »
he's a d!ck

First, he has red hairs. It is the biggest problem.
« Last Edit: Thursday, July 11, 2013, 05:06:45 AM by [Majestic]tidididi »

Offline nsd[jayy]

« Reply #51 on: Thursday, July 11, 2013, 13:07:27 PM »
So any updates to this yet? It would be a good idea to start this tourney because once school starts in September many players will start disappearing. But then again I could just be speaking for myself and N.A. players.

For a start, a small little website would be good to keep match dates and result scores rather than players needing to find the tourney related topics on this website.

Second, I think team registration should take place soon too so that we know how many teams will be playing and how to set up the double elimination tourney.

Sorry, I'm sure you guys are doing your best but thought I would just say a few things lol.
nsd[jayy]

Offline KARI-30

« Reply #52 on: Thursday, July 11, 2013, 19:34:27 PM »
Yes yes we are working on it. Today we were talking to NoG.Byteklla who makes the website for us and the site is taking shape. But it all takes time. The team registration is going to be started right after the site is complete. I think in September there are more players than in summer. But we will see.

If you have any ideas about rules, you are more than welcome to post them. I know 2 or 3 more things I need to add but for now I am out of ideas.

Offline Ganja

« Reply #53 on: Thursday, July 11, 2013, 20:55:04 PM »
Maybe add a 'purely fun cup' in the meantime? Every players registers if he wants to play, pick teams randomly and pick map randomly, just for fun ...

Offline Yahoo

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: Thursday, July 11, 2013, 21:23:21 PM »
I think before tournaments, leagues our cups, we should arrange an AAO25 draft to promote the sportsmanship and the friendship. Imagine 20 players, 4 servers, 4 captains which would pick 4 more players randomly, i think it would be really fun. Hadn't scrimmed in ages and a few nights ago done it untill 6 am, and i really enjoyed it...

Offline Ganja

« Reply #55 on: Thursday, July 11, 2013, 21:55:00 PM »
I think before tournaments, leagues our cups, we should arrange an AAO25 draft to promote the sportsmanship and the friendship. Imagine 20 players, 4 servers, 4 captains which would pick 4 more players randomly, i think it would be really fun. Hadn't scrimmed in ages and a few nights ago done it untill 6 am, and i really enjoyed it...

:up:

But how can a capitain pick up a team randomly :p Teams will be picked up randomly by some admin you mean? Or captains can choose?

Offline Yahoo

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: Thursday, July 11, 2013, 22:09:30 PM »
I don't think that is relevant, the purpose is all enjoy and play the game, but captians could be chosen by their game experience or like you said by an admin, after that the thing we could do is give to the players a number, and then the captain A choose 4 numbers for his team (Eg: 4,7,10, 14), the team A would be captain A and the players matching those numbers, there are plenty ways to do this, mine is just an exemple...

Offline Ganja

« Reply #57 on: Thursday, July 11, 2013, 22:29:40 PM »
I am very enthusiastic about this :D

Offline [HT]-d0n-@-KeIIo-

• News Authors
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: Tuesday, July 16, 2013, 08:05:03 AM »
hey guys now we have date for begin the first cup..

on 25.08.2013 we will start it.

now i have to know how mutch teams and clan wanna play this cup and we start to same time leader.

the cup is 4 vs 4 in the leader 4 vs 4 and maybe 2 vs 2.

so pls post your team or your clan thx greets kello.

Offline zoxee

« Reply #59 on: Tuesday, July 16, 2013, 10:42:41 AM »
so pls post your team

Better start a new thread for this i guess
First time hot knifing hash oil, sent me to the moon, zombified. Not a whole lot of fun.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager