Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: [RG]  (Read 30906 times)

Offline [RG].H3ll-Await$.

[RG]
« on: Wednesday, June 08, 2016, 11:45:36 AM »
Just checking in to see if any of the [RG] members are still active (Urban, Panther, Luna, Dirty etc.) . Would like to get a reunion of sorts  :style: Either post or pm me if you see this

Offline -[unR]BENDAWICH

Re: [RG]
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, June 08, 2016, 12:24:13 PM »
I see urban on steam quite often, dont know if he plays aa anymore though.

« Reply #2 on: Thursday, June 09, 2016, 10:41:10 AM »
Rrg that, I only have the free version of Steam so apparently I can't chat/send invites to people. If you talk to him would you mind telling him to check here for [RG] members?

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
« Reply #3 on: Thursday, June 09, 2016, 10:58:52 AM »
But is steam it self is free, don't you have to create a community profile? enable Steam guard? idk :D
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Offline Koden

• Cogito Ergo Khodohn
  • Global Moderator
  • Epic Poster
  • Hmmm rainbows.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Thursday, June 09, 2016, 11:32:10 AM »
Rrg that, I only have the free version of Steam so apparently I can't chat/send invites to people. If you talk to him would you mind telling him to check here for [RG] members?
The "issue" is much more simple, in order to chat and add friends you need to have at least one "not free" game in your game library. That of course also includes all the giveaway games you can typically get through most websites (they often give out some cheap or low cost games for free to promote them), or you can to ahead and buy one on Steam aswell as the plentiful of (legal) online stores selling cheap game keys (e.g. indiegala, humblebundle, etc).

This kind of measure was introduced by ValVe because of scammers and people abusing the Steam community feature, I believe.

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Thursday, June 09, 2016, 11:53:55 AM »
I have Pm'ed Hell Awaits a Steam key :), lets see if that helps. I have another one if needed. btw that came from those giveaways.

another option: https://epicdeal.gamesrepublic.com/game/strategy,anomaly-korea,143.html
« Last Edit: Thursday, June 09, 2016, 11:58:08 AM by Possessed »
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

« Reply #6 on: Thursday, June 09, 2016, 12:32:09 PM »
Great thanks for the input, I'll try it out later today and see if it works

« Reply #7 on: Friday, June 10, 2016, 21:55:38 PM »
So the code worked Possessed but I still can't add friends or use chat in Steam. Any other suggestions?

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: Friday, June 10, 2016, 22:08:12 PM »
https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=3330-IAGK-7663&l=english
tl:dr "You will need to spend at least $5.00 USD within the Steam store."

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager