Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: [HT]beatbarracks???  (Read 9979 times)

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
Re: [HT]beatbarracks???
« Reply #30 on: Wednesday, July 17, 2013, 20:27:20 PM »
Same on =IGC= servers, ban deserved.

lol i was about to tell him go to igc server, more relax and cool headed admins there, not ban happy, unless its pit joining in lol

Offline [Majestic]tidididi

« Reply #31 on: Wednesday, July 17, 2013, 20:29:22 PM »
I can only say bb gl hf.

And 'get good'.

Offline bollie

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: Wednesday, July 17, 2013, 22:09:11 PM »
You're missing my point, the 'intentional TK' happened on a different server to the HT one, and also happened 2 days ago.

This dude has banned me for absolutely no reason. Someone needs to get him some friends or at the very least a beer.. take 5 Bollie and relax, raging that hard can't be good for the heart.

2 week ban for TKing a person is fucking hilarious

i thought you where gone? please go.

Im not raging, i just dont like teamkilling triggerhappy kids like you. Dont think you know me, cause you know nothing about me

And yes it happened on another server, so like i care? you tked me, and that was your mistake  :cool:

Take care mate and have fun

Offline krIz+

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: Thursday, July 18, 2013, 06:06:31 AM »

And yes it happened on another server, so like i care? you tked me, and that was your mistake  :cool:

you can ban me aswel, but you sound like grumpy little girl

Offline Ganja

« Reply #34 on: Thursday, July 18, 2013, 06:20:27 AM »
What a bs topic is this. the server belongs to HT, they try to make it as clean as possible, so they take measures.
The solution (weeks-ban) might sound overreacted, but you're the bad guy in the story, you started tk people, so you don't have really much choice.
- Stop playing on their server
- Explain to them that you got mad and you won't do it again or I don't know, but don't start crying about the ban on the official assist site ...

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #35 on: Thursday, July 18, 2013, 06:21:02 AM »
You're missing my point, the 'intentional TK' happened on a different server to the HT one, and also happened 2 days ago.

This dude has banned me for absolutely no reason. Someone needs to get him some friends or at the very least a beer.. take 5 Bollie and relax, raging that hard can't be good for the heart.

2 week ban for TKing a person is fucking hilarious

there are other "servers" without banning players that fast....search for them :)

Offline denial.

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: Thursday, July 18, 2013, 14:45:13 PM »
i thought you where gone? please go.

Im not raging, i just dont like teamkilling triggerhappy kids like you. Dont think you know me, cause you know nothing about me

When AA dies and you can no longer feed your rage by banning people from a server, where will your obvious rage issue turn? drugs? alcohol? if you rage any more you might hurt someone.. I'm genuinely worried for those around you the next time you die. Get help. 

Offline denial.

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: Thursday, July 18, 2013, 14:47:33 PM »
CU @ LAN

Offline Ganja

« Reply #38 on: Thursday, July 18, 2013, 14:48:49 PM »
When AA dies and you can no longer feed your rage by banning people from a server, where will your obvious rage issue turn? drugs? alcohol? if you rage any more you might hurt someone.. I'm genuinely worried for those around you the next time you die. Get help.

Says the guy who needs to reconnect to the exact same server to kill the exact same people that got him kicked because he was dumb enough to shoot them. And you're seriously talking about 'rage' lol :D

Offline bollie

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: Thursday, July 18, 2013, 14:51:06 PM »
Says the guy who needs to reconnect to the exact same server to kill the exact same people that got him kicked because he was dumb enough to shoot them. And you're seriously talking about 'rage' lol :D

Ja ik vind het ook een grappig ventje  :cool:
Negeren is de oplossing, misschien gaat ie dan eindelijk weg  :style:

Offline denial.

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: Thursday, July 18, 2013, 14:52:41 PM »

Ganja please, I really don't think you know what you're talking about buddy..

Offline IGC Wolf^

• Banned
    • View Profile
  • AA: Banned
« Reply #41 on: Thursday, July 18, 2013, 15:23:35 PM »
I understand you tk someone by accident at the start, it happened to me, its not a problem you say sorry to the tm and you play happy but then tk all the team for things they haven't done to you is just a bs. If you getting kicked it doesn't mean can tk all the team, they want to play its your problem you getting kicked. You rage because you are banned, Bollie did a right thing, because you tked mostly all your team at the beginning for fun as you say so ban is deserved and likely all servers would have done that.

We give you a chance, and we happy to let you guys play, just don't be bs and little immature kids, there is a place for kids at the COD ground.
« Last Edit: Thursday, July 18, 2013, 15:34:13 PM by IGC Wolf^ »

Offline denial.

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: Thursday, July 18, 2013, 15:42:21 PM »
I understand you tk someone by accident at the start, it happened to me, its not a problem you say sorry to the tm and you play happy but then tk all the team for things they haven't done for you is just a bs. If you getting kicked it doesn't mean can tk all the team, they want to play its your problem you getting kicked. You rage because you are banned, Bollie did a right thing, because you tked mostly all your team at the beginning for fun as you say so ban is deserved and likely all servers would have done that.

We give you a chance, and we happy to let you guys play, just don't be bs and little immature kids, there is a place for kids at the COD ground.

Yet another post from someone who wasn't even present. I killed 1 person, that was the person who stupidly ran across the spawn spam on urban, resulting in me being kicked. Anyone who is dumb enough to do that deserves to die.

Anyway this is getting blown out of proportion, I started this thread to find out why I was banned and I now know that  :idea: I might attempt to bring back some old players from EXC (along with krIz) and beat Bollie and his team of admins fair and square in this upcoming cup. But I will no longer be pubbing, peace!!

Offline IGC Wolf^

• Banned
    • View Profile
  • AA: Banned
« Reply #43 on: Thursday, July 18, 2013, 15:46:04 PM »
got me kicked anyway... I thought why the hell not hahah!

Why the hell not, is it funny to u when u tk? You just made stupid of yourself saying you tked the rest of the team for fun.

Offline Koden

• Cogito Ergo Khodohn
  • Global Moderator
  • Epic Poster
  • Hmmm rainbows.
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: Thursday, July 18, 2013, 17:23:21 PM »
Temporary lock for cleanup -_-'''

Edit: I've read the entire thread, this discussion shouldn't really belong to this forum, even if i get why you opened a thread here.

HT clan website: http://www.hero-turtles.com/

« Last Edit: Thursday, July 18, 2013, 17:40:57 PM by Koden »

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager