Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: AA3 Stronghold Bugs  (Read 7058 times)

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
AA3 Stronghold Bugs
« on: Thursday, January 02, 2014, 12:28:06 PM »

Another bug.

You can get on top of all those railings:
Fixed -Killa

A couple of more bugs I found:
WEAPONS. Last time I checked, gold team had m4 with the bipod, while Black team had the m16 (as R), whats up with that? Fixed -Killa

And some pillar bugs still:
You can see the black "sruface" under the pillar:
Fixed -Killa

This one needs to be higher as well:
Fixed -Killa
« Last Edit: Friday, January 03, 2014, 02:01:45 AM by KiLLaMaN »
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline Alex

Re: AA3 Stronghold Bugs
« Reply #1 on: Friday, January 03, 2014, 02:02:59 AM »
I fixed all of them.

The only spawns on black that had m16 were fireteam alpha. I think it's because they are so far away from the rest of the team's spawns he didn't notice them. Hell, I didn't even know they existed until I went to test the map out.

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
  • Real war is to a GAME!!
    • View Profile
  • AA: =PUF=Vanoke
« Reply #2 on: Monday, January 06, 2014, 14:37:39 PM »
You can t shot trow that open railing and ther is a adder one to but alot venc and railings you can shot ther.
This one is in high tower stronghold.  you can t see it here in picture but it is ther.

Offline SASF-DarkShooter

• Respected Members
  • Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Monday, January 06, 2014, 14:54:31 PM »
At least the Alpha leader spot on one of the teams doesn't force SF but forces m16.
Also, just like it's done on impact, is there anything polygon related you can change about the fps on the map? Heard several players (including myself) say it's really graphically demanding which is logical, but it would be awesome if there's anything you could do.

Offline Alex

« Reply #4 on: Monday, January 06, 2014, 15:09:05 PM »
At least the Alpha leader spot on one of the teams doesn't force SF but forces m16.
Also, just like it's done on impact, is there anything polygon related you can change about the fps on the map? Heard several players (including myself) say it's really graphically demanding which is logical, but it would be awesome if there's anything you could do.
The weapon spawns have already been fixed for the next release. The AA3 maps are already optimized very well so if there is any thing that can be done, it isn't going to do much.

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
  • Real war is to a GAME!!
    • View Profile
  • AA: =PUF=Vanoke
« Reply #5 on: Monday, January 06, 2014, 16:38:10 PM »
bug 2 When you walk into that door up stars you get this picture  and when i focus scope its gone
bug 3 not sure but looks like you can jump from higher places and you are not hurt .

Offline ELiZ

« Reply #6 on: Wednesday, January 08, 2014, 06:18:55 AM »
New version of the map has been pushed to all Server/Clients

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager