Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Unable to login  (Read 1261 times)

Offline Chroentez

Unable to login
« on: Thursday, April 04, 2013, 15:05:51 PM »
Hi,

It's been a couple of years since i played AA and now i see it's still on.
Problem is that i cannot login on the game itself.
I have my tracker account and such but i cannot find my username and password for ingame..

Can someone help me?

Offline Koden

• Cogito Ergo Khodohn
  • Global Moderator
  • Epic Poster
  • Hmmm rainbows.
    • View Profile
Re: Unable to login
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, April 04, 2013, 15:23:26 PM »
Official authorization servers were shut down in December 2011, so your AA 2.8.5/2.5 client now send (or tries to) your login data to services that are no more.

You can play authorized and tracked (@Battletracker) by using the Assist authorization, and a Battletracker account that's being used as your player login info. Regarding your tracker login, no one except Battletracker admins would be able to do anything for you, but they've been missing since quite a lot of time, so if you can't tell which your login info were, you should rather make a new account.

The version that's supported by the Assist is the 2.5 one, you can either download it and then link it to the Assist or even simply download it through the Assist. There's an amount of custom made missions and such that will be download in any case.
« Last Edit: Thursday, April 04, 2013, 15:30:48 PM by Koden »

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
Re: Unable to login
« Reply #2 on: Thursday, April 04, 2013, 15:26:33 PM »
Plus, once logged in through Assist, you don't need to/can't log in through the game itself.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager