Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Training status WILL NOT SAVE  (Read 1459 times)

Offline Ciananm13

Training status WILL NOT SAVE
« on: Sunday, November 10, 2013, 13:16:11 PM »
Alright, so I've tried every level one training courses multiple times. This is starting to get EXTREMELY frustrating since i've already completed every training mission on my old AA account and this is just completely tedious  :mad:
So far, only the marksmanship and shooting house have successfully saved somehow. But for weapons familiarization and the obstacle course, every time I exit the game after clicking save, i get the "congratulations" message and click save there too, but THEN it doesn't work and says my account is logged in elsewhere. Which is annoying, because it ISN'T. Can anybody help please? I really just want to play the game. I wish the training could be auto completed since im pretty sure everyone here has already gone through the whole course before they had to use 25assist. Thanks for reading!

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

Re: Training status WILL NOT SAVE
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, November 12, 2013, 05:26:54 AM »
press save - wait until an error message apears, then say save again - this will help you out

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager