Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: sf arctic  (Read 7959 times)

Offline Pipez0r

sf arctic
« on: Tuesday, January 12, 2016, 10:03:35 AM »
The zoom of vehicle turrets didnt work with me. I tried to increase range, but it just flashed the zoom and got back, did that until maximum range and then didnt react anyhow. When I came out of the vehicle, it did kind of a lag like I would be stuck to the vehicle, similar to pipeline vent bug when I open the vent from outside and same time jump, then trying to get away and it lags a bit and lets me out.

Not that lag was the problem but the zoom. Tried it many times and during different rounds.

Offline Pipez0r

Re: sf arctic
« Reply #1 on: Monday, February 08, 2016, 06:32:42 AM »
*UP*

Anything new about it? Will there be fix/troubleshooting? Comments? :)

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #2 on: Monday, February 08, 2016, 06:35:32 AM »
I think I know what it could be linked to.

I brought it to ELiZ's attention when you posted it, but I'm not sure if he has had the time to look into it.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline Pipez0r

« Reply #3 on: Monday, February 08, 2016, 11:19:27 AM »
Ok, thanks for the info :)

Offline Ganja

« Reply #4 on: Monday, February 08, 2016, 11:46:09 AM »
I will never understand what the turrets are doing on this map in the first place. It's already so damn easy for defence, why did they have to add hardly destroyable turrets that makes the map even more a camper paradise

Offline Pipez0r

« Reply #5 on: Monday, February 08, 2016, 12:58:02 PM »
Isnt rpg or somthing good against them? I dont remember much from that map as I havent played it so much lately.

Offline Ganja

« Reply #6 on: Monday, February 08, 2016, 13:31:33 PM »
Isnt rpg or somthing good against them? I dont remember much from that map as I havent played it so much lately.

Yes but you need like 2 or 3 to destroy 1 so in pub when beginners have RPG you're invinsible in those things

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #7 on: Monday, February 08, 2016, 15:49:26 PM »
Yes but you need like 2 or 3 to destroy 1 so in pub when beginners have RPG you're invinsible in those things
And even then you can jump out if you hear the rpg and you will be unharmed next to it.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager