Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: setconsolwidht99  (Read 4744 times)

Offline Ares

• View Profile
setconsolwidht99
« on: Sunday, August 25, 2013, 10:03:38 AM »
Is there a way to implement the command stated above in this version? It makes chatting on servers so much easier and there's more room to advertise serverproviders etc.

JonnyM

Re: setconsolwidht99
« Reply #1 on: Sunday, August 25, 2013, 10:05:14 AM »
I'm 100% sure that is possible but recent events have us all scared of making anymore changes because of all the abuse we get.

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Sunday, August 25, 2013, 10:24:08 AM »
I'm 100% sure that is possible but recent events have us all scared of making anymore changes because of all the abuse we get.

well ban those noobs from forums that give u abuse, you's are doing a great job, and fuck the ones that whine like bitch'ssssssss

Offline IGC Wolf^

• Banned
    • View Profile
  • AA: Banned
« Reply #3 on: Sunday, August 25, 2013, 10:43:51 AM »
I don't see any point in stopping updates. I don't find it dramatic because only a few people complain, and the rest of us support your move to 2.8.5. Why you take so much about couple people who has never came here before to support the game. I suggest you ignore them like the rest of administration. Don't you remember the support you had when you were almost on moving to 2.8? The current crap others say is just an individual opinion of how shit the game is, but what makes other to come here and complain? I think we all know the answer, its the BUGS.

Just fix the bugs and move on, since you guys are on the big contribution towards the game and since we have a master coder like ELIZ , we cannot waste time because it can be too late later on. Fix the bugs and keep updating the game, we love to see the changes you guys make, just ignore those people who has never came here before and who doesn't know the history of AA.

Updates are not too fast, we just need to get used to all this. I remember when we all complained about where are the updates and now they don't want them... Don't stop and keep moving, how does couple users stop you from updating the game? :)
« Last Edit: Sunday, August 25, 2013, 10:47:00 AM by IGC Wolf^ »

Offline Bart!

« Reply #4 on: Sunday, August 25, 2013, 15:12:38 PM »
there are only 2 people complaining as far as I see

Offline Ganja

« Reply #5 on: Monday, August 26, 2013, 10:38:24 AM »
I don't see any point in stopping updates. I don't find it dramatic because only a few people complain, and the rest of us support your move to 2.8.5. Why you take so much about couple people who has never came here before to support the game. I suggest you ignore them like the rest of administration. Don't you remember the support you had when you were almost on moving to 2.8? The current crap others say is just an individual opinion of how shit the game is, but what makes other to come here and complain? I think we all know the answer, its the BUGS.

Just fix the bugs and move on, since you guys are on the big contribution towards the game and since we have a master coder like ELIZ , we cannot waste time because it can be too late later on. Fix the bugs and keep updating the game, we love to see the changes you guys make, just ignore those people who has never came here before and who doesn't know the history of AA.

Updates are not too fast, we just need to get used to all this. I remember when we all complained about where are the updates and now they don't want them... Don't stop and keep moving, how does couple users stop you from updating the game? :)

Sorry man, but this post is ridiculous. How can you even say those things after installing hacks to destroy the game you claim to support. Incredible ...

Offline IGC Wolf^

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Monday, August 26, 2013, 10:43:05 AM »
I did not use hacks to destroy the game
I did and do support the game even tho I did hack and got banned. (was my responsibility)
If I did play the game or do play the game again, I would play normally with the same support I gave earlier

Offline Ganja

« Reply #7 on: Monday, August 26, 2013, 10:51:47 AM »
Don't make it worse man. You can't support something you're cheating on. You said you accept the consequences of your acts, but you're clearly not as you are still here talking about 'we' as if you were part of this comunity. What's the support you gave earlier? Only nice words ...

Offline IGC Wolf^

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: Monday, August 26, 2013, 11:29:19 AM »
I played the game and still play so...what's the matter?

Offline Ganja

« Reply #9 on: Monday, August 26, 2013, 11:41:33 AM »

Offline ]-KTA-[Helldiver

« Reply #10 on: Monday, August 26, 2013, 13:49:23 PM »
you were talking about other guys cheating in another thread.

Are you still that kind of pathetic?

You hacked this game and now you talk like you are helping this project.

We got one "pit" we dont need another.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager