ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: SB bug  (Read 8911 times)

Offline MrEpicGoat

• View Profile
  • AA: epic!
SB bug
« on: Monday, October 27, 2014, 19:21:30 PM »
I'd like to report an shoutbox bug.

Apparently, some bitches are removing innocent posts of legitimate users from the shoutbox.
This is not like true admins behave. This rats with 0 ballz should be tracked down by assist uber-admin and fired. They hurt the community.

Offline Alex

Re: SB bug
« Reply #1 on: Monday, October 27, 2014, 19:23:12 PM »
Your feedback is greatly appreciated and we're investigating the issue. Thank you for your cooperation and patience as we deal with this delicate matter we care so much about.

Offline MrEpicGoat

• View Profile
  • AA: epic!
« Reply #2 on: Monday, October 27, 2014, 19:30:48 PM »
Your feedback is greatly appreciated and we're investigating the issue. Thank you for your cooperation and patience as we deal with this delicate matter.

Ooooh, yeah, I knew it was you, you fckn nigga...

Or wait a sec, I forgot what country you are from. So that I can adjust my insults to be as anti-political-correct as they can be in your hood. Nevermind, I assume US.

Put your mother in a straight jacket, you punk ass white boy! Come here and tell me that and I'll fuck you in the ass, you punk white boy. You faggot. You can't touch me, you're not man enough. I eat your asshole alive you bitch. Fuck you you ho. Come say to my face and I fuck you for everybody. You bitch. Come on you bitch. You scared coward, you not man enough to fuck with me. You can't last two minutes in my world bitch. Look at you, you scared now you ho. Scared like a little white pussy. Scared of the real man. I'll fuck you till you love me faggot.

P.S. I even recorded this all from my IPHONE for ya:

Offline -NicK.!

« Reply #3 on: Monday, October 27, 2014, 20:03:01 PM »
. I'll fuck you till you love me faggot.
Remember this day people, the day pit finally accepted who he really is inside. Good for you sir.

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Monday, October 27, 2014, 20:03:52 PM »
Lol I neeeded that laugh killa

Offline bollie

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Monday, October 27, 2014, 20:30:47 PM »
Haha pit ur such a cute troll nowadays

Offline Bart!

« Reply #6 on: Tuesday, October 28, 2014, 02:38:02 AM »
I must admit I had to laugh here :D
Pit-50-cent.

Offline M@dness

« Reply #7 on: Tuesday, October 28, 2014, 06:43:43 AM »
holy crap , u know pit there are kinder ways to get the attention u so badly require . but as wickid said  i also laughed hard . but not at ur insults but ur cheek .  oh and u sure sound like a homo-phile  who loves the taste of ass, weird. although i now see why they keep u around .
« Last Edit: Tuesday, October 28, 2014, 06:46:40 AM by M@dness »
----Tempus fugit mors venit----

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: Tuesday, October 28, 2014, 11:59:42 AM »
video he posted was a bit funny as well lol, good old mike

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager