Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Post all your problems towards new update  (Read 13469 times)

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

Re: Post all your problems towards new update
« Reply #30 on: Tuesday, January 21, 2014, 09:39:33 AM »
i am running some servers and i only have this ports open for one server:

UDP: 2716, 2717, 2718

for sure you can do that also with 1716, 1717, 1718, but theese ports are also used by the client. sometimes you start the client first, then you can not run the server on that ports. and you have to redirect them at your router to the server ip you are running the server

Offline sNak

« Reply #31 on: Tuesday, January 21, 2014, 12:45:48 PM »
my wifi changes that ip everytime i close my connection so it would be nice to get it working with wifi thx bye.

EDIT: When trying to join server there goes error coz my IP Address is not the same blablabla (i've made couple of topic coz of this...)

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #32 on: Wednesday, January 22, 2014, 03:15:28 AM »
this can not be handled by assist i guess. you can have fix ip's from your provider, but this is maybe expensive, depends on the provider.

Offline ELiZ

« Reply #33 on: Wednesday, January 22, 2014, 08:48:04 AM »
my wifi changes that ip everytime i close my connection so it would be nice to get it working with wifi thx bye.

EDIT: When trying to join server there goes error coz my IP Address is not the same blablabla (i've made couple of topic coz of this...)

Assist/AA does NOT have any issues with you having a different IP between sessions, but if the IP changes while you have Assist/AA active, that is what will happened, it's not a but, it's a security feature.

Offline sNak

« Reply #34 on: Wednesday, January 22, 2014, 09:09:20 AM »
http://imageshack.com/a/img853/6787/74dm.gif

do i really need to keep fighting for an ''hour'' before i can even play the game...? example: we are going to play match, got 3v4 in the server and guys are waiting for me, that's really really annoying security feature..

EDIT: And believe or not, im not the only one who have this problem! 3 of 4 in our clanroster got the same problem.
« Last Edit: Wednesday, January 22, 2014, 09:16:17 AM by sNak »

Offline eva

« Reply #35 on: Wednesday, January 22, 2014, 09:16:09 AM »
http://imageshack.com/a/img853/6787/74dm.gif

do i really need to keep fighting for an ''hour'' before i can even play the game...? example: we are going to play match, got 3v4 in the server and guys are waiting for me, that's really really annoying security feature..
well , put cable instead of wifi maybe , eliz already said its not assist problem , its your problem

Offline sNak

« Reply #36 on: Wednesday, January 22, 2014, 09:21:14 AM »
well , put cable instead of wifi maybe , eliz already said its not assist problem , its your problem

Im not going to get new connection just coz i want to play aao. Easy to talk when parents are paying everything, asslicker.

Offline eva

« Reply #37 on: Wednesday, January 22, 2014, 09:22:45 AM »

Im not going to get new connection just coz i want to play aao. Easy to talk when parents are paying everything, asslicker.
ok then assist wont change this security for a guy who cant buy a cable that cost 10$.

Offline caelum

« Reply #38 on: Wednesday, January 22, 2014, 09:28:27 AM »

How you can use a cable to connect that? Would like to know that Mr. I know everything  :idea:

Offline sNak

« Reply #39 on: Wednesday, January 22, 2014, 09:29:38 AM »
I dont know how things are made in discolandia.

edit: if you mean the ''cable'' from wifi connector to usb, yes i use it..
« Last Edit: Wednesday, January 22, 2014, 09:34:31 AM by sNak »

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
  • Real war is to a GAME!!
    • View Profile
  • AA: =PUF=Vanoke
« Reply #40 on: Wednesday, January 22, 2014, 10:03:12 AM »
When one of the servers is not starting up and if you delete the localfile , you see that the server is starting up and creat a new localfile. And if that is not working i must delete all localfiles and restart all server maps.
Is ther not a solution for becose i think ther is summthing that has bad influence, to make the server more stable.

« Last Edit: Wednesday, January 22, 2014, 10:11:20 AM by Vanoke »

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: Wednesday, January 22, 2014, 10:11:56 AM »
Assist/AA does NOT have any issues with you having a different IP between sessions, but if the IP changes while you have Assist/AA active, that is what will happened, it's not a but, it's a security feature.

So does this mean why it takes so long to open up the game, seems like it takes forever to open up the game now a day's

Offline sNak

« Reply #42 on: Wednesday, January 22, 2014, 13:20:14 PM »
hahaa, that's not all, i left and logged out of assist coz needed to go out with my rottweiler, okay, i came back and tried to join servers but voilá again that f****** ip error text... connection didn't close so how does it change my ip? thx bye gg's...

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
  • Real war is to a GAME!!
    • View Profile
  • AA: =PUF=Vanoke
« Reply #43 on: Wednesday, January 22, 2014, 14:09:05 PM »
Meaby you need to make a static ip:

hahaa, that's not all, i left and logged out of assist coz needed to go out with my rottweiler, okay, i came back and tried to join servers but voilá again that f****** ip error text... connection didn't close so how does it change my ip? thx bye gg's...

Offline eva

« Reply #44 on: Wednesday, January 22, 2014, 14:11:32 PM »
Snak i got lot of problems almost same as you before..
if ur pc is near the router then just put a cable from ur pc to the router , then u will have a better connection..

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager