Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: PB kicked md5 ignoring  (Read 10982 times)

Offline noobslayer

PB kicked md5 ignoring
« on: Sunday, November 04, 2012, 09:24:19 AM »
Hi,

I sometimes get kicked for 'ignoring md5tool'
I noticed that when I get kicked by that, my punkbuster isn't enabled on the deployment page on AA.
I always run it as administrator.

Does anyone know how I can fix this, so it automaticly enables punkbuster?

Everybody, one day will die, and be forgetten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun, fuck a mundane predictable life working monday to friday with something you derive no pleasure from; just living life out till you grow old and wither away. Find a passion, form relationships, dont be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks, trust me its alot more fun that way.

Dont ever pay people out or put people down. Instead just put yourself up and let the haters do their thing. Id rather be a person thats hated on, than a person that does the hating. A wise man one said...

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
  • Real war is to a GAME!!
    • View Profile
  • AA: =PUF=Vanoke
Re: PB kicked md5 ignoring
« Reply #1 on: Sunday, November 04, 2012, 10:13:59 AM »
md5  tool  its happening often the latest time,is it to on adder servers slayer !!!!///
  http://aao25.com/2-5-assist/md5-tool/
« Last Edit: Sunday, November 04, 2012, 10:17:00 AM by Vanoke »

Offline noobslayer

« Reply #2 on: Friday, November 23, 2012, 04:25:51 AM »
i still have this problem everyday, is there any solution?
bc i have to restart this game like 15 times untill it finally works

Everybody, one day will die, and be forgetten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun, fuck a mundane predictable life working monday to friday with something you derive no pleasure from; just living life out till you grow old and wither away. Find a passion, form relationships, dont be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks, trust me its alot more fun that way.

Dont ever pay people out or put people down. Instead just put yourself up and let the haters do their thing. Id rather be a person thats hated on, than a person that does the hating. A wise man one said...

Offline BiG_SerGiO

• Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • "I got soul but i'm not a soldier..."
    • View Profile
    • Portuguese Warriors
  • AA: [PTwars]b!6
« Reply #3 on: Friday, November 23, 2012, 12:51:48 PM »
Your hardrive is braindead, that's my guess as you have so many corrupted files. Try doing a Scandisk and Defrag after...
"Three things can not hide for long: the Moon, the Sun and the Truth"?
Hmm?

https://vortexservers.com/clients/aff.php?aff=406

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
  • Real war is to a GAME!!
    • View Profile
  • AA: =PUF=Vanoke
« Reply #4 on: Friday, November 23, 2012, 13:07:22 PM »
And look all cables my m8 streetshoot  hade to problems he led com the man from the prvider and there was summthing not good in the cable he fixt it and he didden have the problem enniemore  the problem was were the cable came in in the house.
hope you find it

Offline noobslayer

« Reply #5 on: Saturday, November 24, 2012, 04:59:00 AM »
Your hardrive is braindead, that's my guess as you have so many corrupted files. Try doing a Scandisk and Defrag after...
where can i do that?

Offline noobslayer

« Reply #6 on: Saturday, November 24, 2012, 05:39:13 AM »
just did it and didnt work

Offline Pegesus

« Reply #7 on: Saturday, November 24, 2012, 05:43:37 AM »
ive had the same problem for weeks now, i just fix pb via assist before i join servers, works for me.
CPU: Intel i7 o/c to 4.40ghz
RAM: 32GB Patriot Red
GFX: MSI GTX650Ti Boost
Sound: Creative X-Fi
Headset: Steelseries 4H
Mouse: Steelseries Kinzu v2
Keys: Cyborg v5

Offline noobslayer

« Reply #8 on: Saturday, November 24, 2012, 15:01:49 PM »
do you know how long that takes lol...

i might even quit this game for this reason
i seriously have to restart it like 15 times before it works

Offline Fire@enemy

« Reply #9 on: Saturday, November 24, 2012, 18:30:53 PM »
Try Re-installing PB.
Also do a chkdisk:

Start -> Run -> chkdsk.exe

Then try to reinstall the game.

Offline noobslayer

« Reply #10 on: Sunday, November 25, 2012, 10:52:34 AM »
Try Re-installing PB.
Also do a chkdisk:

Start -> Run -> chkdsk.exe

Then try to reinstall the game.

how do i reinstall americas army?
i reinstalled aa25 assisted, but that didnt work

Offline BiG_SerGiO

• Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • "I got soul but i'm not a soldier..."
    • View Profile
    • Portuguese Warriors
  • AA: [PTwars]b!6
« Reply #11 on: Sunday, November 25, 2012, 12:09:37 PM »
Again, you have too many error on files, it's something to do with your disk, try running some disk tests as it is corrupting your game. Even if you reinstall, if you really have problems on your hard drive it will happen again.
"Three things can not hide for long: the Moon, the Sun and the Truth"?
Hmm?

https://vortexservers.com/clients/aff.php?aff=406

Offline Fire@enemy

« Reply #12 on: Sunday, November 25, 2012, 12:29:21 PM »
This tutorial should help:

http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/433-disk-check.html (It should work with windows vista as well)

Run this right after the chkdsk:

http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/1538-sfc-scannow-command-system-file-checker.html (should also work with vista)

Afterwards post back and see if the problem is still their. Big is most likely right about this, and this should fix the problems.

Offline noobslayer

« Reply #13 on: Sunday, November 25, 2012, 15:50:35 PM »
This tutorial should help:

http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/433-disk-check.html (It should work with windows vista as well)

Run this right after the chkdsk:

http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/1538-sfc-scannow-command-system-file-checker.html (should also work with vista)

Afterwards post back and see if the problem is still their. Big is most likely right about this, and this should fix the problems.

didnt work...
still getting kicked

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager