Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Killing enemy = roe  (Read 13549 times)

Offline Pipez0r

Killing enemy = roe
« on: Saturday, September 12, 2015, 06:38:11 AM »
I saw on waa server that in tunnel of pipeline waa guy 203d another waa guy while that guy shot him same time. 203 guy got 300 roe and guy who shot him, committed suicide according to chat. That one was weird  bug :D

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
Re: Killing enemy = roe
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, September 12, 2015, 06:44:41 AM »
If you just join a server, it might happen that you have a visual skin bug where a friendly player has an enemy skin. Then ROE violations could easily have caused a suicide.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline Ganja

« Reply #2 on: Saturday, September 12, 2015, 07:14:36 AM »
I saw on waa server that in tunnel of pipeline waa guy 203d another waa guy while that guy shot him same time. 203 guy got 300 roe and guy who shot him, committed suicide according to chat. That one was weird  bug :D

You mean "killed himself" ?
It's possible that he tk'd his teammate and left the server before getting kicked out to jail. An server admin leaving the server while being alive results in a "killed himself"

Not sure that's what you mean though

Offline Pipez0r

« Reply #3 on: Saturday, September 12, 2015, 12:16:31 PM »
Nah, waa jansven was on def and shot assaulter Billy (I think) who 203d jansven. It was not visual "skin problem" this time and both of them were wondering it after the situation. Roe came from killing the enemy, and one of killed players "killed himself" with ar? :p

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager