Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Kick and 24hr Ban(Since update)  (Read 937 times)

Offline [Eu-R]999medic

Kick and 24hr Ban(Since update)
« on: Sunday, July 14, 2013, 17:47:25 PM »
Not 100% sure where to post this but i believe it is a bug that needs to brought up in case it is happening to others.

I know i have been banned tonight from my own server on a comp not 8 feet away from me but, I need to explain the reasoning behind this.(I have checked and this is not a server issue lol)
Opened up 25 assist as usual to find a message in red on the panel. Also asked to download a new version which i promptly did. After install and log in, proceeded to deploy in a server. It started as per the normal load and then nothing! So i deployed again and again the same, then nothing. I then noticed two shields flashing in my task bar! after clicking on one it asked if i wanted to allow an unnamed program access to my hard drive. Now appreciating what had happened (which there was no issues before with admin settings/rights on win 8 64bit), i closed the first one and responded to the second. The result was the 24hr Ban for unauthorised login. Hope this helps devs and others. 

This may not seem like a bug to 25assist, but it caused a bug for me.
« Last Edit: Sunday, July 14, 2013, 18:38:47 PM by [Eu-R]999medic »

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager