Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Inappropriate honor in-game  (Read 2920 times)

Offline blint63

Inappropriate honor in-game
« on: Friday, January 13, 2012, 14:18:56 PM »
I've just noticed this: the Assist client shows normal honor level, while in-game its inappropriate. Look at [SWISS]Merlin guy.
Assist:

Ingame:

Jonnym

Re: Inappropriate honor in-game
« Reply #1 on: Friday, January 13, 2012, 14:41:35 PM »
looks like the icon next to the honor is over the last digit of the honor number. This does not happen on my screen, What you using, Mac? Linux? Anyone figures out how or why let us know.
See the other guy there with the SF icon, he is 100 hon also, would not have that icon otherwise.

Offline blint63

« Reply #2 on: Friday, January 13, 2012, 14:43:57 PM »
Thats seems to be the reason. My resolution is: 1920x1080 (16:9).
« Last Edit: Friday, January 13, 2012, 14:48:31 PM by blint63 »

Offline BlueBlaster

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Friday, January 13, 2012, 15:53:59 PM »
The medic icon is in the proper position. Why arn't the other icons in line with the medic icon?

Offline blint63

« Reply #4 on: Friday, January 13, 2012, 16:58:22 PM »
If i remember correctly, AA displays medic and other badges in different column by design. Though i cant remember if it used to cover the last digit.

Offline Koden

• Cogito Ergo Khodohn
  • Global Moderator
  • Epic Poster
  • Hmmm rainbows.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Friday, January 13, 2012, 17:31:49 PM »
If i remember correctly, AA displays medic and other badges in different column by design. Though i cant remember if it used to cover the last digit.

Once (or rather until authentication was still on) there was a whole numbers of simbols, one for the US army developers, one for the Evenbalance (punkbuster) members, one for navy members, one for retired soldiers and such, and so on. They all were exactly next to the honor level on the right. However that icon overlay appears likely due to the resolution.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager